2WW - for those TTC-ing

She also gave me same meds ... say I'm better, but hands still cold. She say hands is sign of womb health, if warm means womb is healthy
oh dear, my hands super duper cold one leh!!! all the time!! :(

the spicy food... is when conceived and throughput pregnancy or while TTC also? i LIVE TO EAT SPICY FOOD!!! :S

Never mind Emily, your money spent on ovulation test kits is a good investment:D next time can buy kitties for your child and for yourself:)
angel mommy, i am restocking my cheap opk strips again... i just bought in march 100pcs. seems like every mth has to restock... maybe i should order 10 000 pcs from those china webby so that i wont have to spend so much. wah 10 000 pcs lei! :eek: minimum order is 10 000

Morning ladies.. No luck for me so no more 2014 baby too.. My af came a day after I went to see tsb.. Just as she predicted.. Af like getting so little each cycle causing me to worry if there's anything wrong .. This cycle second day only but just few drops .. Cham Liao ..

I told tsb abt my short cycle too but she just told me to eat her medicine n next cycle shd be able to hit Liao.. So 神meh lol..
so she is so confident! do believe in her! she is good! she nv say i will strike. maybe next mth i see her i ask her how is my body. cos 1st time see her i ask a few questions then she like don wanna answer. 2nd time see her don dare to ask so much liao. scared

so she is so confident! do believe in her! she is good! she nv say i will strike. maybe next mth i see her i ask her how is my body. cos 1st time see her i ask a few questions then she like don wanna answer. 2nd time see her don dare to ask so much liao. scared

Haha i myself Oso don't have high hope.. Aiy see how it goes with her medicine then.. If not fated no choice

I'm CD3 today.. Seeing TSB first week of May I think.. How about u? When will you see her again? I think she will ask me,"这个月有争取吗?” :)
Hahaa tats tsb usual remarks.. if not she first thing ask any good news?
Hahah.. Ya. :) without fail, the moment I step into her room, she will ask me the same question:)
so good she will ask u girls. she nv ask me lei. maybe bcos she cant sense my body doing good enff at e moment... that day saw her she only said "aiyo so kexi 可惜 lei, temp so good high till so far dpo20 but in e end AF reported" i was quite sad thou... she circled e dates to BD and she said jus try, don force... but my hubby nt so 和作 type. he said tired don wan bd i oso no choice. force liao later both unhappy oso no point in e end oso wont get to BD.

Oh, is it? If fallopian blocked, where would the pain be ah?
My is quite centre of the abdomen.
I usually don't get much pain before menses.. sometimes will pain a bit, then go toilet then menses will come.
But I quite worried about the pain, scare is some hidden illness.
i think side ba... cos fallopian tubes are at both side. mine are sides pain wor

lol actually hor I think worth it leh. one kitty is S$5 bucks, and one meal also $5 bucks. 6 x $10 = S$60. I save the time on queuing for S$20. save petrol also lol
then my mum happy, im buying for my mum. she loves it. lol she very cute one, she thinks I like them, so last time she will go and queue leh. now I grow up earn money liao, I tink time to buy stuff to make her happy. so recently if can I will buy. now online even better, just order only.

I bought 2 sets. one maybe give to sis in law, she broke up with bf so sad, I see how first. either I keep or give her loh. then I share with my mum lol. whatever is my mum is also partially mine lol
aiyo u made me so tempted to buy lei. i oso calculted e price of e kitties... but instead i count like tis
meal $5 x 6 =$30
kitties $50 for 6 so each is $8.33333333

actually also quite ok hor??? cos so special. if go outside buy original one, quality very good but very ex. i have many at home le. scared hubby scold lol but i so tempted lei

angel mommy, i am restocking my cheap opk strips again... i just bought in march 100pcs. seems like every mth has to restock... maybe i should order 10 000 pcs from those china webby so that i wont have to spend so much. wah 10 000 pcs lei! :eek: minimum order is 10 000
10 000 pieces! Hahah.. :D who knows u strike after you bought 10 000 pieces! Heheh.. Then we will benefit .. Cos we can get OPK from you for Heng heng! :D

if you buy every month 100, actually the 10,000 pieces might be a more worthwhile investment.. coz the price per strip is much lower for those super bulk orders!! (like 2 cents?)

aiyo u made me so tempted to buy lei. i oso calculted e price of e kitties... but instead i count like tis
meal $5 x 6 =$30
kitties $50 for 6 so each is $8.33333333

actually also quite ok hor??? cos so special. if go outside buy original one, quality very good but very ex. i have many at home le. scared hubby scold lol but i so tempted lei
yar you can never find cheap kitties anywhere... so no running away from spending $$ if you want them. these are probably the best pricing already! (if you dun consider the fako ones lah)
so good she will ask u girls. she nv ask me lei. maybe bcos she cant sense my body doing good enff at e moment... that day saw her she only said "aiyo so kexi 可惜 lei, temp so good high till so far dpo20 but in e end AF reported" i was quite sad thou... she circled e dates to BD and she said jus try, don force... but my hubby nt so 和作 type. he said tired don wan bd i oso no choice. force liao later both unhappy oso no point in e end oso wont get to BD.

i think side ba... cos fallopian tubes are at both side. mine are sides pain wor
temp high is good leh, according to i think angel mommy... meaning ur progesterone levels are high.. so at least it's a good sign of health! :)

10 000 pieces! Hahah.. :D who knows u strike after you bought 10 000 pieces! Heheh.. Then we will benefit .. Cos we can get OPK from you for Heng heng! :D
haha yup I don mind give away lei. but buy 10 000 pcs oso cost abt $4000 sgd. I must be mad!!! :eek::D can't help laughing. so funny.

doodoo not so cheap lei 4cents?? I asked b4 lei. it's also abt $0.45 $0.50 each. so in e end I buy from qoo10. cos e one from amazon cannot ship to sg. tt time I only can buy clearblue ones from amazon.

if you buy every month 100, actually the 10,000 pieces might be a more worthwhile investment.. coz the price per strip is much lower for those super bulk orders!! (like 2 cents?)

yar you can never find cheap kitties anywhere... so no running away from spending $$ if you want them. these are probably the best pricing already! (if you dun consider the fako ones lah)

temp high is good leh, according to i think angel mommy... meaning ur progesterone levels are high.. so at least it's a good sign of health! :)
yup tsb said very good. n she was like oh how come I nv strike. so disappointed. nvm la mow I tell myself don hold on too hard.

hello everyone!!!

been bz for these few weeks till may.. :(
had hard time catchin the posts!!

Bel: be strong!! u have such a nice ds who always console.. now tiao back your body and u can try again after 3mths!! Jia you!

Stoney: congrats on completing 1st trims!!! enjoy ur pregnancy!! :)

chocopiggie: glad to hear that you are comfortable with dr su and happy to read that your health improved!! :)

ppingling: is it O pain?? if you are concern, u wan to monitor first b4 consult doc?

angelmommy: u must be looking forward for your next visit to TSB rite? hehehe

haha yup I don mind give away lei. but buy 10 000 pcs oso cost abt $4000 sgd. I must be mad!!! :eek::D can't help laughing. so funny.

doodoo not so cheap lei 4cents?? I asked b4 lei. it's also abt $0.45 $0.50 each. so in e end I buy from qoo10. cos e one from amazon cannot ship to sg. tt time I only can buy clearblue ones from amazon.
yar got cheap cheap ones. can't remember where i saw before... but here are a few examples...

http://www.alibaba.com/quotation-products/quotes-ovulation-test-strip.html
http://www.dhgate.com/product/hcg-p...pcs-by-fedex/165759374.html#s1-1-1|3704986966

CD 36. waiting for full blown AF anytime.
Me at CD 32... I think mine too.. :(
yah, the fallopian tubes are at the sides but my pain is in the centre.

hello everyone!!!

Bel: be strong!! u have such a nice ds who always console.. now tiao back your body and u can try again after 3mths!! Jia you!

chocopiggie: glad to hear that you are comfortable with dr su and happy to read that your health improved!! :)

ppingling: is it O pain?? if you are concern, u wan to monitor first b4 consult doc?

Hello rainbowbb. I also not sure as I thought O pain should be at the sides? Ya, I will monitor first.

hello everyone!!!

Hi sistas, been MIA as I have been really bz

Bel, u are a strong gal, I know most of us here are, although we are not born to be strong, but because staying strong is the only way to go. But we are here to support each other, no matter what happens. And do not believe that God is not answering your prayer, He will definitely give to us, at the RIGHT time, so we are all just waiting for that RIGHT time.

Stoney, congrats on moving on to the next trim. You are almost there!

BTW, I am 1 week on my 2WW. Nothing special happened, except that I am really dry this cycle, dun even know whether I O or not. And one weird thing is that I keep having a feeling, that my AF is very near, the feeling that I get just before my AF comes, not sure if it is psychological, anyone experience this before?

angelbaby
I am mostly dry when I ttc and I get very frustrated.. I was constantly looking out for my ewcm as well, still, nothing... and I so scared I may be entering menopause or wat... all I got was those lousy non fertile creamy white... I wanted to take epo to boast ewcm then I read conflicting reviews with that.. also epo can only be taken till O... and I m niot certain of when I O or did I actually O, so aft a while, drop the idea of epo...
I dun get the feeling of af coz I dun have much pms too... boobs not sore, never cramp before af (even of I take cold drinks)... so my af just come n always caught me by surprise (a very nasty surprise esp when I ttc intensely for a particular month..)
one thing I notice that is not norm for me is (before I test positive), I get loads of creamy white (day before I test and testing day itself), its not usual as I m always dry when af is approaching...

Maybe your health is improving and next round you will strike? Most important is healthy then got chance.

yes... I also started to believe in TCM since I read that it actually helps women to regulate or shorten their af cycle... must really build up our health so when preggy can hold the baby...

I kinds regret I didn't see tcm before preggy... I procrastinate (and somewhat lazy, I must admit that, blah!) so now I preggy also 战战兢兢 .... I just take comfort that I am not the type to fall ill easily (barely had fever or flu that type, like last year I only had fever once and I didn't see doc and the fever sorta go away by itself the nest day..)

yes... I also started to believe in TCM since I read that it actually helps women to regulate or shorten their af cycle... must really build up our health so when preggy can hold the baby...

I kinds regret I didn't see tcm before preggy... I procrastinate (and somewhat lazy, I must admit that, blah!) so now I preggy also 战战兢兢 .... I just take comfort that I am not the type to fall ill easily (barely had fever or flu that type, like last year I only had fever once and I didn't see doc and the fever sorta go away by itself the nest day..)

Don't worry, given that you seldom fall sick, I think you will be fine to hold the baby. :)

About your message to angelbaby, when you got loads of creamy white, it was very obvious that it is white colour?

This cycle for me, very strange, I keep having a lot of EWCM, all the time. Basically a lot of CM since around the time I suspect O till now, already CD 32. :(

for me hor, i dun have preggie symptoms lor.
life juz cont. totally not much symptoms. suddenly feel kpo n every morning take temp. maintain high for 1wk.
juz sudden 1 morning wake up, i feel not right y AF haven appear. then go take test wif cheapo HPT.

so i tink each ppl is different de lor.... as long af not here, there will b chance...

for me hor, i dun have preggie symptoms lor.
life juz cont. totally not much symptoms. suddenly feel kpo n every morning take temp. maintain high for 1wk.
juz sudden 1 morning wake up, i feel not right y AF haven appear. then go take test wif cheapo HPT.

so i tink each ppl is different de lor.... as long af not here, there will b chance...
stoney did you start to develop symptoms after tt then, or was your entire 1st tri clear and smooth sailing too?

Don't worry, given that you seldom fall sick, I think you will be fine to hold the baby. :)

About your message to angelbaby, when you got loads of creamy white, it was very obvious that it is white colour?

This cycle for me, very strange, I keep having a lot of EWCM, all the time. Basically a lot of CM since around the time I suspect O till now, already CD 32. :(
Piggling, maybe u are preggy? :) you tested?

stoney did you start to develop symptoms after tt then, or was your entire 1st tri clear and smooth sailing too?
not really. hahaha. still have my fair share of vomiting and nausea. tink the worse is when i was sick at wk 7, cough n flu... scare me til make appt to c my gynae earlier.... after tat slowly back to norm. juz more on nausea. no vomiting *touch wood*

not really. hahaha. still have my fair share of vomiting and nausea. tink the worse is when i was sick at wk 7, cough n flu... scare me til make appt to c my gynae earlier.... after tat slowly back to norm. juz more on nausea. no vomiting *touch wood*

I know it sound silly.. but I dun mind some nausea n puke.. coz I dun have!!!!!! (stoney pls dun kill me...) I know those very xin ku, on the plus side, it shows ur preg is progressing well (hormones all cheiong-ing and that), for pple like me, nothing! so inevitably I worried coz I think my hormone all like sleeping or dunno wat... somemore I always think ms is a somewhat good indication that the preg is on track.. my mom also had ms when she's preggy with both my sis n me.....

I know it sound silly.. but I dun mind some nausea n puke.. coz I dun have!!!!!! (stoney pls dun kill me...) I know those very xin ku, on the plus side, it shows ur preg is progressing well (hormones all cheiong-ing and that), for pple like me, nothing! so inevitably I worried coz I think my hormone all like sleeping or dunno wat... somemore I always think ms is a somewhat good indication that the preg is on track.. my mom also had ms when she's preggy with both my sis n me.....
hahaa. tat is the hate n love on the ms lor. lol....
wun hate u lar... lol...... mine not tat serious. gaining weight now. lol..

Understand what you mean... If there is some symptoms, it feels assuring that something is happening.
Maybe you are really lucky to be the ones who have not much symptoms and with good pregnancy. My friend also said she did not feel any different during her pregnancy.

piggling, this happens to me all e time, and now too. but mine is after menses dry for like 3 or 4 days then start to have wet wet but not very sticky starchy stretchy type, more like fluid type and can see from my panty a round spot like 50cent coin or slightly bigger. this means that ur system tryin to O. For me is trying to O but cannot O. But if u got the EWCM meaning very sticky stretchy type, and very wet like flooding, that means u Oing or abt to O. if nt i dono le. maybe preggy??? :):):) ... how many days now??? u may wanna test again in 1 weeks time? cos my friend oso like tat, she missed her AF then she go test but bfn, who knows another week AF din come cos hers very accurate one. then she go test, and she see only 1 line. then who knows aft 30mins later she wanna throw away e kit, she saw 2 lines!!!!

Last edited:
haha u very funny lei. u said ur system all sleeping... lol

piggling, this happens to me all e time, and now too. but mine is after menses dry for like 3 or 4 days then start to have wet wet but not very sticky starchy stretchy type, more like fluid type and can see from my panty a round spot like 50cent coin or slightly bigger. this means that ur system tryin to O. For me is trying to O but cannot O. But if u got the EWCM meaning very sticky stretchy type, and very wet like flooding, that means u Oing or abt to O. if nt i dono le. maybe preggy??? :):):) ... how many days now??? u may wanna test again in 1 weeks time? cos my friend oso like tat, she missed her AF then she go test but bfn, who knows another week AF din come cos hers very accurate one. then she go test, and she see only 1 line. then who knows aft 30mins later she wanna throw away e kit, she saw 2 lines!!!!

hahha.. something like that happen to me... I didn't see 2nd line.. so I stick the test in my pocket, fed up and go drink 1 glass of cold water to cool down.. then buay gam yuan, take out frm pocket n see (if still nothing, prepared to buang liao..), then Voila! saw the 2nd line...:rolleyes:

oh, someone mention cold hands n feet is it?

I used to have cold feets before preggy... now, at times still a bit cold cold de...

Sigh.. Me started coughing.. A few days ago developed greenish phlegm.. Then I thought I was feeling better.. But dunno why today jus started coughing.. Why must I fall sick when I wanna start engine.. Sian to the max:( maybe I'll go and see doc tmr .. This cycle Cham liao..

Sigh.. Me started coughing.. A few days ago developed greenish phlegm.. Then I thought I was feeling better.. But dunno why today jus started coughing.. Why must I fall sick when I wanna start engine.. Sian to the max:( maybe I'll go and see doc tmr .. This cycle Cham liao..
haha maybe can be like hopeful mum, drink e cough mixture and get preggy lol. angel mommy i am also sick again... again lei... down with sore throat and flu , block nose... but i really hates seeing doc lei.

hahha.. something like that happen to me... I didn't see 2nd line.. so I stick the test in my pocket, fed up and go drink 1 glass of cold water to cool down.. then buay gam yuan, take out frm pocket n see (if still nothing, prepared to buang liao..), then Voila! saw the 2nd line...:rolleyes:
haha so nice hor... how long did u get e 2nd line?? like a surprise shock right? tat feeling must be great

was wondering if i eat half of that is it ok? cos GNC and some other brands only sells 400mcg or 800mcg... hmm so 5mg seems very very much to me..

chocopiggie, did u go for e fallopian check??

hey i also got this once in a while,,, maybe is ovulation pain??? some research oso shows maybe is fallopian blocked tt y encountered e pain. i am scared :(

Yup I did, but haven't go back to Dr loh for the results yet cuz the xray doc told me my tubes are clear no blockage.

oh dear, my hands super duper cold one leh!!! all the time!! :(

the spicy food... is when conceived and throughput pregnancy or while TTC also? i LIVE TO EAT SPICY FOOD!!! :S

Dr Su say ttc cannot eat too spicy food... so i supposed the whole 9mths oso cannot eat too spicy lo..

haha so nice hor... how long did u get e 2nd line?? like a surprise shock right? tat feeling must be great

happy shocked I guess... I had my fair share of disappointment prior to that, so u hang in there, hve confident in ur body and ur tcm doc... I am sure u will bu back to bfp one! ;)

angel mommy, which cd are u in now? still a few more days before u hit bd days right? there's time for you to fixed that cough of yours... no worry!

haha maybe can be like hopeful mum, drink e cough mixture and get preggy lol. angel mommy i am also sick again... again lei... down with sore throat and flu , block nose... but i really hates seeing doc lei.
Hahah.. I don't think I'll be so heng.. Hahah.. I have not been falling sick since last year.. Now the timing so zhun, wanna start engine, the cough comes uninvited.. I better quickly take medicine and get well quickly. My hubby is bringing me to the doc now.. Cos the last time, my cough was pretty bad. Took a long time to recover. U too, go and see a doc quickly .. Else can't take TSB's medicine .. Take care Emily:)

happy shocked I guess... I had my fair share of disappointment prior to that, so u hang in there, hve confident in ur body and ur tcm doc... I am sure u will bu back to bfp one! ;)

angel mommy, which cd are u in now? still a few more days before u hit bd days right? there's time for you to fixed that cough of yours... no worry!
I'm at CD3 now.. I hope still have time to fix the problem.. Else I also 看开了。 :)

Ya, quite sticky stretchy. Hmm, confusing right. Me at CD32. Haiz, nvm.. If don't have then next month try again ba.
Let's jia you together!!!

Hahah.. I don't think I'll be so heng.. Hahah.. I have not been falling sick since last year.. Now the timing so zhun, wanna start engine, the cough comes uninvited.. I better quickly take medicine and get well quickly. My hubby is bringing me to the doc now.. Cos the last time, my cough was pretty bad. Took a long time to recover. U too, go and see a doc quickly .. Else can't take TSB's medicine .. Take care Emily:)

Angel_mummy, hope u recover fast! Maybe u really will strike even when not feeling too well. Sometimes is so hard to say. My friend try 1+ yr no news then she strike when she was busiest n work v late. Strange right? It may just hit us when we least expect it. :)

I wish I can start engine like right away.. haha hv to wait few cycles hor ..

Juz nw i sneaked out to facial a quick one juz at my neighbourhood .. wear a hoodie jacket and went .. so craving for ice cream for my comfort food .. hb reject my request..
Eating vinegar nw .. shiok

Back