Any recommendation of TINGKAT without MSG

xuanmom

Hi,

If anyone knows pls pm me! Or email me
[email protected]

Thanks
happy.gif

Hi Lovexuan, sorry to ride on this. But Im looking for good no msg tingkat service too. Currently trying Lexin Catering. They claim no msg, but after eating we feel thirsty also. I called them and caller promised theirs really no msg, unless its some food items that they take from suppliers like fish cake, tau pok etc..

Hi mommies,
I'm with HillTop.. So far so good.. We started off on a 5 days to try the menu.. their food is tasty n I esp like their soup! And now we are getting for 20 days! They r always on time which is greatly appreciated. May try visit their website www.hilltopkb.com. Cheers~

Hi there, I am looking some home cooked food @ sengkang for 2 adults and 2 children.

I dont really fancy tingkat.
If anyone has lobang whhom you know that, is home cooking for 4-5 days a week, i realy would like to ride on that. can discuss about the price.

please help to recommend and sms or watsaaps me @91762828.

I am going to try Mom's cooking tingkat next week. Read in their website that they dont have msg.
Maybe you can check them out.

E one catering is really good. No MSG. The Boss Mr Alick will ask for your feedback every now and then. 6 weeks menu no repeat. I had their food since April. Call 8168 8598 and enquire.

I order Mom's Cooking tingkat trial, second day. The food portion is good (2 pax), I alone can not finish. The food is tasty and quality seems okay - not usual food court/kopitiam quality, better than that. I didn't try other tingkat. Probably stick to it as I'm satisfied.

Back