(2014/09) September 2014

Hmm I think a few pineapple tarts should be alright especially since the pineapples are cooked. But if not comfortable eating them then it's better to avoid so there won't be any guilt after :)

hi. just happen to chance upon this thread. am due on 24Sept.
i was just wondering why pineapple is bad? this is the first time am hearing it.
am concerned because i really love pineapple right now. it's the only fruit right now that i keep going back to eat.
now, am worried... :(

hi. just happen to chance upon this thread. am due on 24Sept.
i was just wondering why pineapple is bad? this is the first time am hearing it.
am concerned because i really love pineapple right now. it's the only fruit right now that i keep going back to eat.
now, am worried... :(

Hmm? I never said taking pineapple is bad. I think you quoted wrongly.

Hi all fellow mummies/daddies-to be, i am currently pregnant with my #2 due in sep 2014 too. Would like to join the FB group. Can anyone add me to the group pls? my email, [email protected] Thanks in advance! :)

Hi all fellow mummies/daddies-to be, i am currently pregnant with my #2 due in sep 2014 too. Would like to join the FB group. Can anyone add me to the group pls? my email, [email protected] Thanks in advance! :)
Hi, I am currently pregnant with #2, due in Sept ;)................. I wud like to join the FB group, please add me [email protected]...............Thank you ;)
My edd is early sept. add me! [email protected]

Added all of you, do look out for an email invite (may be in spam/junk/other folder) :)

Hi all mummies,

My EDD is 2 Oct but I guess will be earlier on sep. Now I'm in 17 weeks pregnancy. Any mummies able to know their baby gender now?

Hi all mummies,

My EDD is 2 Oct but I guess will be earlier on sep. Now I'm in 17 weeks pregnancy. Any mummies able to know their baby gender now?

Hi. I found out baby's gender at 16 week scan. Gynae was very confident when she said girl :)

Hi Sweetmadness, I tried to check, it seems that I still could not access to the FB group. Wud u mind to re-invite me? Sorry for inconvenience caused.....
Thank you ;)

Hi did u use a mobile device to access? For first time access, it's best to use a desktop or laptop to access the Facebook group.

Let me know if you still can't access the group page via email!

Hi. I found out baby's gender at 16 week scan. Gynae was very confident when she said girl :)

Wow, that's great! My last check up was 14 weeks 6 Days & My gynae unable to see anything yet. Hopefully can get good news on my next week routine check up. Then I can start my shopping.. Feeling excited!

Dear Sept mummies, is there anyone out there expecting their #2 or more. Will like to ask how do you prepare the older kid for the younger one arrival. My older one is just 1 yo. TIA.

Hello! Anyone else with a possible September 2014 edd? :)
Hey guys, I'm 25 this year and my edd is on 3 September and is a baby boy. I'm already 24 weeks and so looking forward for my Wednesday checkup because I can see my baby ! So happy to see so many mothers here!!

Please add me in fb group too! [email protected] thanks sweetmadness!

Last edited:
Hi Sweetmadness,
Pls add me on the FB chat. [email protected]
Currently 21 weeks with my 2nd child :)
Thanks!
Hey guys, I'm 25 this year and my edd is on 3 September and is a baby boy. I'm already 24 weeks and so looking forward for my Wednesday checkup because I can see my baby ! So happy to see so many mothers here!!

Please add me in fb group too! [email protected] thanks sweetmadness!

Added both, do look out for an email invite (may be in spam/junk/other folder) :)

Back