2WW - for those TTC-ing

That's good. But I know after that when she changed my meds then I docomplexionlike the taste. Hope when she changes urs u will still like it! Very happy for u! Hope this can really help u ;)

Rem continue to take folic.

She changed mine also, this time not so siap siap taste, better than previous round. 2 weeks of medicine powder.. anyway I forgot to ask her can take folic acid or not wor, so ever since start her med I only left royal jelly got eat. The rest I stop..

Oh I was number 3 haha... went super early and surprised got pple earlier than me!

Walau so early!!! I can nv get a single digit number one lo, cuz i m a sleepy pig.. 9am then wake up! Lol!!

By the way, not sure if all ladies know abt this. Dr Su told me that during ttc dun eat too spicy food, not good for bb complexion... dunno how true it is...

She changed mine also, this time not so siap siap taste, better than previous round. 2 weeks of medicine powder.. anyway I forgot to ask her can take folic acid or not wor, so ever since start her med I only left royal jelly got eat. The rest I stop..

Walau so early!!! I can nv get a single digit number one lo, cuz i m a sleepy pig.. 9am then wake up! Lol!!

By the way, not sure if all ladies know abt this. Dr Su told me that during ttc dun eat too spicy food, not good for bb complexion... dunno how true it is...
Can take. I asked her before. Folic impt rem to take. Just min 2 hrs apart after u drink her meds okay. Cox when I saw her I was taking baby aspirin, folic and vit d prescribed by drs.

I'm not a fan of chilli or spicy food but I love the 小辣椒 in soup noodle ! Die lor :D
But I'm really very happy for you that now you love taking Chinese medicine and your body is absorbing well :) must work very hard this cycle! :) hope to hear good news from u babe! :)

Hi ladies, can I ask .. My fren told me that she asked her hubby to eat her folic acid (those 5mg type from guardian pharmacy).. Cos they are TTC. She is also taking folic acid daily. Does hubby also need folic acid like woman does? I know whether man or woman, both need folic acid.. But need to give hubby the 5mg type of folic acid?

[q uote="angel_mommy, post: 7023422, member: 130161"]Hi ladies, can I ask .. My fren told me that she asked her hubby to eat her folic acid (those 5mg type from guardian pharmacy).. Cos they are TTC. She is also taking folic acid daily. Does hubby also need folic acid like woman does? I know whether man or woman, both need folic acid.. But need to give hubby the 5mg type of folic acid?[/quote]

For awhile I did give my hub. The 4mg type. I read from what to expect guys also good to have esp if they don't take veg. My hub doesn't eat much veg so I got him to eat. But diff to ask him eat chinese meds plus folic. So I ask him eat chinese meds instead. Lol

Cox multi vits actually also contain folic I think.

I'm not a fan of chilli or spicy food but I love the 小辣椒 in soup noodle ! Die lor :D
But I'm really very happy for you that now you love taking Chinese medicine and your body is absorbing well :) must work very hard this cycle! :) hope to hear good news from u babe! :)

Me n hubby are those crazy chilli eaters, so another thing to cut down lo.. Lol.. will try n work hard la, but have or dun have is up to fate liao lo.. Dr su oso told us "你们没什么问题, 只是缘份好没到"...

Erm ladies who are awake or wakes up super early and wanna get kitties.

McDonald's™ Singapore | Hello Kitty Bubbly World Collector's Set Online Sale - Order - https://onlinestore.mcdonalds.com.sg/order

Use ur mobile phone to buy. A friend msg me saying to open but I tried URL it's say sold out. Then she sends me this and I got my set. Oh so happy. My mum will be thrilled!!!

Good luck! I was so sleepy and now I'm wide awake. Lol too excited. Nvr expected I'm able to get it.

McDonald's™ Singapore | Hello Kitty Bubbly World Collector's Set Online Sale - Order - https://onlinestore.mcdonalds.com.sg/order

Use ur mobile phone to buy. A friend msg me saying to open but I tried URL it's say sold out. Then she sends me this and I got my set. Oh so happy. My mum will be thrilled!!!

Good luck! I was so sleepy and now I'm wide awake. Lol too excited. Nvr expected I'm able to get it.
Hahah.. I'm up early at 7am to take bbt and get myself ready for work and fetch my boy to school later:) thanks for sharing the hello kitty link!:) I'm not a fan of hello kitty but my colleague is! She is a super huge fan of hello kitty and she will be thrilled !:) thanks babe!:)

[q uote="angel_mommy, post: 7023422, member: 130161"]Hi ladies, can I ask .. My fren told me that she asked her hubby to eat her folic acid (those 5mg type from guardian pharmacy).. Cos they are TTC. She is also taking folic acid daily. Does hubby also need folic acid like woman does? I know whether man or woman, both need folic acid.. But need to give hubby the 5mg type of folic acid?

For awhile I did give my hub. The 4mg type. I read from what to expect guys also good to have esp if they don't take veg. My hub doesn't eat much veg so I got him to eat. But diff to ask him eat chinese meds plus folic. So I ask him eat chinese meds instead. Lol

Cox multi vits actually also contain folic I think.[/quote]
Is the 5mg type too much for hubby? Cos my gyne prescribed the 5mg type for me:)

Eh I need to work leh so bo bian cannot be always go work super late.
Wah lucky I don't eat spicy food.

Morning ladies...
this few days feeling bloated and quite painful lower abdominal pains. It is a lot of twitch twitch and pain and like don't feel like straightening myself and makes me walk v slowly. This morning, I sneeze also will feel like slight pain. Just now on the way to work, got one point, twitch until v pain for a few sec till I want to roll eyes.
But I tested this morning, is BFN.

If BFN, I won't force since it is not meant to be.. Just that I don't understand why I keep feeling so uncomfortable this cycle. :(
Scare I got hidden illness.

Cox multi vits actually also contain folic I think.
Is the 5mg type too much for hubby? Cos my gyne prescribed the 5mg type for me:)[/quote]
5mg also can. Cox I got the GNc is 4mg so I let him eat what I have lol

hahaha. today juz ordered online. hehe. so smooth. heard ytd the website dwn. lol...

chocopiggie,
step into wk 12 ytd. so basically 3mths over.
1st trim finishing. hahaha....

hahaha. today juz ordered online. hehe. so smooth. heard ytd the website dwn. lol...

chocopiggie,
step into wk 12 ytd. so basically 3mths over.
1st trim finishing. hahaha....
Congrats Stoney! :) so fast, you are going to cross over to second trimester !:) next exciting thing to look out for in 2nd trimester will be starting to feel the baby movement in u:) this is something that I always cherish .. Even until now:) enjoy!:)

Congrats Stoney! :) so fast, you are going to cross over to second trimester !:) next exciting thing to look out for in 2nd trimester will be starting to feel the baby movement in u:) this is something that I always cherish .. Even until now:) enjoy!:)
thanks angel_mummy, i also waiting. first time. so quite excited. but 1mth no c my little one. dun knw hw he/she doing inside. so looking forward to my oscar scan next wed. cant wait to c the little beanie...... juz hope all is well.....

Morning ladies...
this few days feeling bloated and quite painful lower abdominal pains. It is a lot of twitch twitch and pain and like don't feel like straightening myself and makes me walk v slowly. This morning, I sneeze also will feel like slight pain. Just now on the way to work, got one point, twitch until v pain for a few sec till I want to roll eyes.

If BFN, I won't force since it is not meant to be.. Just that I don't understand why I keep feeling so uncomfortable this cycle. :(
I got the same symptoms as u. hut tested BFN too. :(

thanks angel_mummy, i also waiting. first time. so quite excited. but 1mth no c my little one. dun knw hw he/she doing inside. so looking forward to my oscar scan next wed. cant wait to c the little beanie...... juz hope all is well.....
Little beanie is happily growing inside mommy:) start to talk to him/her:) next time when bb is in late 2nd/3rd trimester when movement is more and stronger, you can even play games with bb:) I did that.. Heheh.. He nudged at my tummy (you can literally see the little bump jutting out from your tummy) and you can rub at it quickly:) then I'll rub at the other side of tummy and sometimes bb will move to the other side :) very cute and fun:) rem to sing to bb too:) bonding time starts now:)

Morning ladies.. No luck for me so no more 2014 baby too.. My af came a day after I went to see tsb.. Just as she predicted.. Af like getting so little each cycle causing me to worry if there's anything wrong .. This cycle second day only but just few drops .. Cham Liao ..

I told tsb abt my short cycle too but she just told me to eat her medicine n next cycle shd be able to hit Liao.. So 神meh lol..

Morning ladies.. No luck for me so no more 2014 baby too.. My af came a day after I went to see tsb.. Just as she predicted.. Af like getting so little each cycle causing me to worry if there's anything wrong .. This cycle second day only but just few drops .. Cham Liao ..

I told tsb abt my short cycle too but she just told me to eat her medicine n next cycle shd be able to hit Liao.. So 神meh lol..
Hahah.. Then you take her medicine diligently :) I must say that she is very confident of her medicine :) ever since I took her medicine , my cycle is very zhun, always 28 days.. No more no less. And no cramps .. And came as bright red flow straightaway. This I must say is something good for me.. :) so jia you! Next cycle must strike !:)

Little beanie is happily growing inside mommy:) start to talk to him/her:) next time when bb is in late 2nd/3rd trimester when movement is more and stronger, you can even play games with bb:) I did that.. Heheh.. He nudged at my tummy (you can literally see the little bump jutting out from your tummy) and you can rub at it quickly:) then I'll rub at the other side of tummy and sometimes bb will move to the other side :) very cute and fun:) rem to sing to bb too:) bonding time starts now:)
hahaha. thanks. hope so.
yaya. when i can feel sure play wif him/her.
now on off got tok to bb. hehe...

u also jia you... u starting to ttc le rite??
hope u hit jackpot the 1st time..

Hahah.. Then you take her medicine diligently :) I must say that she is very confident of her medicine :) ever since I took her medicine , my cycle is very zhun, always 28 days.. No more no less. And no cramps .. And came as bright red flow straightaway. This I must say is something good for me.. :) so jia you! Next cycle must strike !:)

lol now i waiting for af to clear totally then brew lo.. But where got so easy like she says.. If Drink alr Oso Donno the effect yet.. Hope light af is not a concern then..

I'm getting stress just reading the forum n googling abt all symptoms ..

hahaha. thanks. hope so.
yaya. when i can feel sure play wif him/her.
now on off got tok to bb. hehe...

u also jia you... u starting to ttc le rite??
hope u hit jackpot the 1st time..
Me having my AF now.. Yes, after my AF, I'll "vroom.. Vroom.. !" Start engine liao.. :D but due to too much disappointment last year of fruitless attempts, I don't dare to pin too high a hope .. Will 看开一点。 :)

lol now i waiting for af to clear totally then brew lo.. But where got so easy like she says.. If Drink alr Oso Donno the effect yet.. Hope light af is not a concern then..

I'm getting stress just reading the forum n googling abt all symptoms ..
I think TSB has given u medicine to tiao your body well:) give it a try .. Build your body up and well, and your body will be ready for conception:) I'm also building up my body.. Let's Jia you together!:)

angel_mommy,
Jia You!!!! u can de. u are fertile. lol.......
Stoney, I dunno if I'm fertile or not though I hope I am!:) TSB circled dates for me to BD.. Said these are "must -try".. Last night I told my hubby and even SMS to him for his record.. I told him I make prior appointment with him first .. Heheheh .. I also told him I'll check OPK too, if need to add more dates, I'll tell him again.. :D I think he is quite happy.. In High demand.. He says his 精价上涨。:D

Hi werry, same as me!! my af is little until i called her.. i told her no blood clots and the flow is like nvr stain the pad alot.. Not like last time my 2nd n 3rd day is heavy. She say her med disperse the blood clots no good meh? say maybe my last cycle lining is little so not much blood,... i aslo quite worry. How long your period last ar?
Mine last about 10 days.. abit long hor..
Im seeing her on the 9th May.. Still got long way lo.. haixx.

Hi werry, same as me!! my af is little until i called her.. i told her no blood clots and the flow is like nvr stain the pad alot.. Not like last time my 2nd n 3rd day is heavy. She say her med disperse the blood clots no good meh? say maybe my last cycle lining is little so not much blood,... i aslo quite worry. How long your period last ar?
Mine last about 10 days.. abit long hor..
Im seeing her on the 9th May.. Still got long way lo.. haixx.

Ya me first day abit crampy and medium to heavy flow.. second day alr light flow to none.. Third day machiam one drop type.. Af usually last 4 days ba sometimes 5 but day 3/4/5 can use panty liner type lo.. I didn't ask much.. Quite loss that day first time see her.. But she didn't say anything.. And told my dh hope next mth can have Liao ..

I'm having regular 28 days cycle though this mth late by 2 days..

althou i love kitties, but all my money is going to spend on buying ovulation kits this time :( no more kitties for me.o_O

Just to update u ladies , I m Finally discharge n back home now. So happy to see my bed n my home n smell my dh presence in the hse.. hahaa
Did a scan this morning, still shows 2 sacs. Tat means the smaller sac hasn't fully come out yet. The lady who did scan wanted to do v scan as she just want make sure that the smaller beanie no hb but I told her I scared to cause more bleeding. So she said ok n measure the big beanie. Beanie has grown from 1.09cm last sat to 2.15cm today so at least there's growth. Will see gynae on Fri morning to review the reports
wow that's a great thing to hear! good news that u have 2 beanies. meaning twins??? :D:p so excited for u

Stoney, I dunno if I'm fertile or not though I hope I am!:) TSB circled dates for me to BD.. Said these are "must -try".. Last night I told my hubby and even SMS to him for his record.. I told him I make prior appointment with him first .. Heheheh .. I also told him I'll check OPK too, if need to add more dates, I'll tell him again.. :D I think he is quite happy.. In High demand.. He says his 精价上涨。:D
hahaha. gd mah...
hb is co operative. most impt.... time for his sperms to b in high demand. lol....

Today is CD 14, last 2 days opk is negative.. usually my OPK will be positive on CD18 or CD19.. i just check early just in case Dr Su's med will make me O earlier...
wow nice one. good lluck chocopiggie

It was my first time using Clearblue digital ovulation kit yesterday. If it shows a smiley face, it means we will ovulate within 48 hours right? According to the manual?

Now i am feeling some stitching cramps on my left hand side. Ovulation cramps?
yup O cramps. shld BD when u see :) and aft u see :). If 1 or 2 days b4 u see :), u got BD oso BEST!!!

Haha no la I'm not very strong I'm born emo type .. my ds told my mom tdy I cried .. my mom ask me don be weak haha. . Ask me don lie down when I told her backache ..

I tdy started drinking pig trotter ginger vinegar. Gg to drink lot of it .my mom say it will cleanse internally too...

Rice wine chicken and bao sheng soup .. like doing mini confinement
good, nice to have mum around. rest well ya.

Hi ladies, can I ask .. My fren told me that she asked her hubby to eat her folic acid (those 5mg type from guardian pharmacy).. Cos they are TTC. She is also taking folic acid daily. Does hubby also need folic acid like woman does? I know whether man or woman, both need folic acid.. But need to give hubby the 5mg type of folic acid?
was wondering if i eat half of that is it ok? cos GNC and some other brands only sells 400mcg or 800mcg... hmm so 5mg seems very very much to me..

Me n hubby are those crazy chilli eaters, so another thing to cut down lo.. Lol.. will try n work hard la, but have or dun have is up to fate liao lo.. Dr su oso told us "你们没什么问题, 只是缘份好没到"...
chocopiggie, did u go for e fallopian check??
Morning ladies...

hey i also got this once in a while,,, maybe is ovulation pain??? some research oso shows maybe is fallopian blocked tt y encountered e pain. i am scared :(

Hopeful mum, i oso like hello kitty... every time mcdonalds have, i will go buy 2 kitties if the queue is manageable. but hor... ask me spend $80 i a bit don bear to spend lei. i oso scared my hubby will throw me out of e house with the kitties LOL:p but i love this theme more than those previous one...

was wondering if i eat half of that is it ok? cos GNC and some other brands only sells 400mcg or 800mcg... hmm so 5mg seems very very much to me..

chocopiggie, did u go for e fallopian check??

hey i also got this once in a while,,, maybe is ovulation pain??? some research oso shows maybe is fallopian blocked tt y encountered e pain. i am scared :(

Oh, is it? If fallopian blocked, where would the pain be ah?
My is quite centre of the abdomen.
I usually don't get much pain before menses.. sometimes will pain a bit, then go toilet then menses will come.
But I quite worried about the pain, scare is some hidden illness.

Hopeful mum, i oso like hello kitty... every time mcdonalds have, i will go buy 2 kitties if the queue is manageable. but hor... ask me spend $80 i a bit don bear to spend lei. i oso scared my hubby will throw me out of e house with the kitties LOL:p but i love this theme more than those previous one...
lol actually hor I think worth it leh. one kitty is S$5 bucks, and one meal also $5 bucks. 6 x $10 = S$60. I save the time on queuing for S$20. save petrol also lol
then my mum happy, im buying for my mum. she loves it. lol she very cute one, she thinks I like them, so last time she will go and queue leh. now I grow up earn money liao, I tink time to buy stuff to make her happy. so recently if can I will buy. now online even better, just order only.

I bought 2 sets. one maybe give to sis in law, she broke up with bf so sad, I see how first. either I keep or give her loh. then I share with my mum lol. whatever is my mum is also partially mine lol

Back