(2014/05) May 2014

Definately! My 1st pregnancy was way much easier! But i pity my #1 now.. That's why i delay. Eversince the 2nd pregnancy, he's been so much closer to me, and also much more attention seeking just like yesterday... Refuses my bro to carry him and insisted me on carrying him out from the train.... I tried refusing but he cried in the middle of the mrt station... so no choice already. haha

Same it was also a breeze for me for #1.
#2 is tough.
bt since the day i bleed i nvr carry her liao she wen dwn gynae w me.i was supposed to spend the day w her.
Mayb she vry big gal liao so she understands.
Guess ur #1 nds more effort to coax

Hi Mummies, can I ask if any of you experience insomnia or keep waking up in the middle of night?

me! Have been like tt for 1 or 2 wks le. Either wake up to pee if not wake up due to aches due to my waist if not rib cage (which i dunno y even though i am already sleeping side ways)

Hi FFT, you must be a dog lover too. haha.
yeah the waking up comes with aches and pee too! but many times I can't go back to sleep.
I still have 3 full weeks of work before I go on maternity leave, so I wonder how you mummies cope with the lack of sleep... :(

Reactions: FFT
Im wonderg whether baby wil big til block my bladder.waha talking nonsense.cos these 2 day is sudden gt urge pee cmg out bt wen go pee only a bit..or i mus sit certain angle then urine easier cm out lik tt .out of toilet stil fel bladder nt empty

Im wonderg whether baby wil big til block my bladder.waha talking nonsense.cos these 2 day is sudden gt urge pee cmg out bt wen go pee only a bit..or i mus sit certain angle then urine easier cm out lik tt .out of toilet stil fel bladder nt empty
I can't wait for you to deliver hehhee.. Wanna meet the big bb!

Tummy is super itchy again rite nw....vry red

Actly as the date goes nearer i also abit scared sudly.was telling my fren i sudly cant imagine im givin birth agn...n going to carry a baby again.
Sudly has mixed felgs!

Hi mommies, has anyone experienced csect with GA and epi? What's the difference, after effects etc?
My 1st boy was born csect with GA and I'm comfy with it. This time, I'm opting the same. But gynae was encouraging me to take epi as it better for bb. But I'm freaking out..... Im scared I will start to imagine stuff and panick/freak out when I hear all the sounds, cutting, etc

Just finished packing hospital bag... Heng I come online here to catch up on the thread.

Rainbowstarz, you reminded me to pack documents! I totally forgot... So blur! Thank God you mentioned else i would have overlooked that!

Hi May Mummies,

Is anyone here considering induction when bb not engaged? My bb is ady 3+kg and I m quite a small built. Can share with me your thoughts please?

I m new here and hope to join the FB group. Can someone add me please? TIA!

I woke up at 4:30 couldn't sleep Liao. I am also starting to feel like wanna pee when walk... Then when go toilet only little bit or even nothing lol!

Hi May Mummies,

Is anyone here considering induction when bb not engaged? My bb is ady 3+kg and I m quite a small built. Can share with me your thoughts please?

What's your email address so I can search you?

Did your gynae address any concerns over the size of your baby? Coz I feel better let baby stay in till ready. If wanna induce also at least after 37 weeks coz sometimes lungs not matured.

Hi May Mummies,

For those who wants to join the fb grp.pls leave ur fb email addr+fb name here

Maybe partly coz humid last night. I think I off the a/c too early. Then 6 am gotta wake son for school so once I was awake... Just couldn't sleep. End up shower and wash bathroom...

Hope to sleep a bit before kids all back from school.

Side track:
My #1 has been coughinh evry mrn since that day,2wks plus ago.she has taken antiobiotics plus cough med.. nw her eye is fully ok bt stil the mrn cough dun go.first x so long
Anyone has any ideas?
I really hope she wil recover b4 i pop

ImageUploadedByForum1398296783.641724.jpg

Try boil pear soup for her. I just cooked that 2 nights back as notice my son looked under the weather... Scared exam fall sick.

I boiled with spare rib, sweet corn, carrot and honey date. Used 3 pears.... Kids seems to enjoy coz its sweet.

Try boil pear soup for her. I just cooked that 2 nights back as notice my son looked under the weather... Scared exam fall sick.

I boiled with spare rib, sweet corn, carrot and honey date. Used 3 pears.... Kids seems to enjoy coz its sweet.
Wahah nw vry lazy..gt quicker simpler thgs?
Chrysanthemum or barley better?
Also thinkg giv her those bottle birdnest dunno useful engh anot

Wahah nw vry lazy..gt quicker simpler thgs?
Chrysanthemum or barley better?
Also thinkg giv her those bottle birdnest dunno useful engh anot

Mine has been having cough on and off. Recently quite bad. We're restarting her on TCM once this bout of cough recovers. She's probably like hubby. Dry throat when wake up in the morning.

If body heaty is also good to go to TCM for tuina.

Back