(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Hi ladies... Don't mean to be a wet blanket on many sisters here who are about to cross the first trimester mark. I'm very excited for you girls!

But I'm here to say goodbye...

My scan this morning wasn't promising. According to the sonographer, my embryo was estimated to have stopped growing at week 6 (I'm at week 9 this week) and no heart beat was detected. I have most probably lost my baby during my spotting week when I had tissue-like mucus discharge.

I'll be returning to my gynae with the reports tomorrow and will most probably arrange for a D&C to remove the embryo in my sac.

加油 to all you ladies! Hugs and kisses!

For now.. Do rest well and don't think much.

My sis in law is abt the same height as me. Both of us are petite. Lol abt 1.5m but she is skinnier with larger bones. I am more ba ba. Her tummy was showing at abt week 12. My waist line also getting a bit thicker. Not sure if I will show as early as her. Hers was really obvious. She looked like 4 mths preggie at that point.

My sis in law is abt the same height as me. Both of us are petite. Lol abt 1.5m but she is skinnier with larger bones. I am more ba ba. Her tummy was showing at abt week 12. My waist line also getting a bit thicker. Not sure if I will show as early as her. Hers was really obvious. She looked like 4 mths preggie at that point.

So fast arh.. I feel my clothes getting tighter but I think it's because I'm gaining weight.. lols..

Erm ladies who are awake or wakes up super early and wanna get kitties.

McDonald's™ Singapore | Hello Kitty Bubbly World Collector's Set Online Sale - Order - https://onlinestore.mcdonalds.com.sg/order

Use ur mobile phone to buy. A friend msg me saying to open but I tried URL it's say sold out. Then she sends me this and I got my set. Oh so happy. My mum will be thrilled!!!

Good luck! I was so sleepy and now I'm wide awake. Lol too excited. Nvr expected I'm able to get it.

McDonald's™ Singapore | Hello Kitty Bubbly World Collector's Set Online Sale - Order - https://onlinestore.mcdonalds.com.sg/order

Use ur mobile phone to buy. A friend msg me saying to open but I tried URL it's say sold out. Then she sends me this and I got my set. Oh so happy. My mum will be thrilled!!!

Good luck! I was so sleepy and now I'm wide awake. Lol too excited. Nvr expected I'm able to get it.

sweet of u to give the link.. but I only wanted the My Melody (red) so I guess I gotta wait when they push that out....

Then again, think "getting thicker" is the more correct word. My tummy screams for attention by dinner, really ma jiam can put a hand to it and pat pat it kind haha... In the day, more of pants tighter, and getting really uncomfortable. Colleagues haven't suspected yet so I hope to keep everything under wraps till at least oscars is over!

Yikes I've beem drinking apple and aloe vera packet juice...ladies please abstain. I just read in magazine that aloe vera may cause uterine contractions and has been claimed to cause miscarriages and birth defects

Yikes I've beem drinking apple and aloe vera packet juice...ladies please abstain. I just read in magazine that aloe vera may cause uterine contractions and has been claimed to cause miscarriages and birth defects
Huh.. I everyday drink lor. Zzzzz

Thanks thanks. Will stop today.

Kam xia too~~~ set ordered. LOL

Lol no probs. wanted to share the joy. I'm not a kitty fan but like everyone has I also want one Loh lol. And i know my mum liked it so got her a set. Cox yest my phone was still at the old page. Whenever k load it says sold out. So I also not so hardcore to keep trying. No point getting frustrated. It's just kitties. But when she text me at night I just try. And it works! Wah so happy. Lol

Like strike lottery. Cox yest morning a lot of ppl try and cannot get. We got without much hassle. Lol.

After I hand carry 2 sets of the hk circus set from hk last july, I told myself enough liao. Simply no space at home...

Btw mummies heard of baby plus?? I think I gonna use it.. Heard lot of good reviews. Dunno when I should start though..

thanks for the tip!

I really wish for a list of cannot eat foods!!

here's what I know, maybe the rest cld contribute...

Dairy Product: Avoid soft cheese, brie, blue etc, (cheddar and most pasteurized cheese is ok)
Fruits: water melon, pineapple, papaya, banana
Avoid Chin Chow (grass jelly) as its very ''liang''
No Chinese herbs at the moment, like dang-gui, cordyceps (dong cong chao)
Fish: http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/fishmercury.htm

Last edited:
Lol no probs. wanted to share the joy. I'm not a kitty fan but like everyone has I also want one Loh lol. And i know my mum liked it so got her a set. Cox yest my phone was still at the old page. Whenever k load it says sold out. So I also not so hardcore to keep trying. No point getting frustrated. It's just kitties. But when she text me at night I just try. And it works! Wah so happy. Lol

Like strike lottery. Cox yest morning a lot of ppl try and cannot get. We got without much hassle. Lol.

Me too, I bought this morning thanks to your link! Wanna hang in the car :)

Me too, I bought this morning thanks to your link! Wanna hang in the car :)
lol pai seh make u all spend money lol. but I cant contain my happiness. I was just so overwhelmed. like no need to queue and no need to be frustrated can get kitty I think damm good deal must share lol.

lol pai seh make u all spend money lol. but I cant contain my happiness. I was just so overwhelmed. like no need to queue and no need to be frustrated can get kitty I think damm good deal must share lol.
hahaha. i also get 2 sets. lol. help my sis to buy also. n clever me, deliver all the kitties to my parents home. lol....

hahaha. i also get 2 sets. lol. help my sis to buy also. n clever me, deliver all the kitties to my parents home. lol....
lol I choose to self collect. dont know my mum at home or not. lol delivery need to pay extra? or the price included? I go collect from imm, since not too far can go there makan also

stoney buy 2 sets somemore!!! think macd going to earn big bucks with kitty again.. their sales probably overshot thks to kitty promo....
I just want 1 so I dun need the set... (I actually like My Melody and not hello kitty.. lol) coz the cat is donning the My melody outfit so that got me interested... guess I try my luck when that particular one is out, if its sold out then too bad for me...

lol I choose to self collect. dont know my mum at home or not. lol delivery need to pay extra? or the price included? I go collect from imm, since not too far can go there makan also
haha. all included.
also lazy to go collect. anyway when sent out will have email. i juz need to tell my dad can liao. hahaha.
Dad not working. most time at hm. so not tat bad.... keke..

haha. all included.
also lazy to go collect. anyway when sent out will have email. i juz need to tell my dad can liao. hahaha.
Dad not working. most time at hm. so not tat bad.... keke..
lol all included I shd just ask them deliver. I so silly. nvm lah just treat it as go out loh. lol. go giant buy groceries also. bring my mum go makan jap food, she likes the jap food at level 3. makan liao can pass to her. hmm I better check what time is the collection.

I think ms is back and with lots of fatigue this time. sian. I just missed lunch by an hour, then I started feeling nausea. after eating now I also feel nausea.
and SLEEPY. omg! I hope its not back with a vengeance.

I think ms is back and with lots of fatigue this time. sian. I just missed lunch by an hour, then I started feeling nausea. after eating now I also feel nausea.
and SLEEPY. omg! I hope its not back with a vengeance.
If I delay my makan time I will feel very very nausea too. Haha. Maybe beanie protesting why eating time so late lar. Lol

If I delay my makan time I will feel very very nausea too. Haha. Maybe beanie protesting why eating time so late lar. Lol
lol maybe. coz I thought I no more ms liao. last night I eat happily then indigestion sigh. this afternoon, late lunch nausea. so must eat on time, else beanie protest. lol so cute!

lol maybe. coz I thought I no more ms liao. last night I eat happily then indigestion sigh. this afternoon, late lunch nausea. so must eat on time, else beanie protest. lol so cute!
I can't eat full portion too, else bloatedness very unbearable. So my meals are now 65% to 70% of my usual portion. Hehs

whats a baby plus?

It a prenatal education system. It has sound drum but Sound like heart beat to me. Haha.
胎教。 baby cry less and more concentration span and few other advantagesz I hav friend using it during their pregnancy and all said very good..

oh I see sounds interesting. think a friend bought also. she says everyday the baby will follow the drum beat. every morning she will let him listen. like paste something on the tummy to pass the sound wave or something right?

Ya! Haha..
ImageUploadedByForum1398333504.557164.jpg

My gfs feedbacks arent so good but of course I heard positive reviews from other mummies too. I'll just talk and sing to bb as per norm

wat reviews did ur gf gives? I mean, seems like there r more positive and barely neg review on this prodt online... find it kindda unbelievable....

and I read that it is like lesson scheme? I mean, wat lessons r they talking about?

It a prenatal education system. It has sound drum but Sound like heart beat to me. Haha.
胎教。 baby cry less and more concentration span and few other advantagesz I hav friend using it during their pregnancy and all said very good..

yeah... some said baby come out looking very 精 (alert) wor.... some said help in eq, sleeping pattern etc etc...

Back