2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi gers I will be back tis thread ttc in few mths time :)

Gynae diagnosed my case blighted ovum as the sac doesn't grow anymore.

Got med from him to be taken tml and the day after in the mornings to terminate it ..

I will be fine ;) luckily my ds accompanied me thru out .. nw we watching rio2 .

Sorry to hear this.. but most importantly must build back your health OK? *Hugs* we're all here for u...

Big hug, bel! Thank God your hubby is there with u as your strong pillar of support:) let us all Jia you together.. You will surely be blessed dear:) hug!
Pray n seek for his plan for me .. is my dear son 5yo accompany me tdy hehe ..Dear hb can't get away from work ..

bel, i am so sorry to hear that. *hugs*

do take good care and rest well.
I will rest well !
Sorry to hear that...
Big Hugs to you! Stay Strong!
Rest Well!!!
I will stay strong .. :)

hmm tt's odd. i thought usually O is on or after smiley face... did she say why she thought it was tt day?

*HUGZ* at least you have your ds with you throughout :)
we don't really welcome you back here, but we welcome you anytime (you get what i mean?)

take care bel.. hugz
Thanks u hugz

hugs bel. there is another support forum for this, if u need to talk can go there also. rest well and take care.
Thanks hopeful n Noted will go n b silent reader haha .. u tk care too for ur nb b strong

Hugs Bel...
Havent been to this forum regularly..
Just got to read what happened.
Rest well and recover soon!
Thanks alot !
hugz bel !
try to find something that interests u to do these few days to distract yourself.
although not easy, but please try ...
take some times to recover first, then slowly TTC again .. most impt is that u need to nurse your health back !
take care ...
Ya lor I'm watching k drama since the saga happen coz every night I can't slp

Hi ladies.. busy day..
Bel: u are brave.. stay strong n move forward.. hugs
Ladies is end april soon.. lets try harder for the coming month.. im still spotting but lesser.. already day 10.. cant wait to stop n bd bd bd
Thank dear!!

bel: our thoughts and prayers are with u at this moment. take care....
Thanks for keep me in prayers !

Sorry to hear this.. but most importantly must build back your health OK? *Hugs* we're all here for u...
Thanks alot .. i will i will Def build up my health ...

Dear all im so touched with all ur love n concerns !

thank God got a chance to see tsb tis sat 3pm, no need tk antai yao but tk for womb also gd...hopefully she won't kick me out for cut Q. Haha

Gd luck to all ttc ok ! Jyjy fighting

Pray n seek for his plan for me .. is my dear son 5yo accompany me tdy hehe ..Dear hb can't get away from work ..

I will rest well !

Thanks u hugz

Thanks hopeful n Noted will go n b silent reader haha .. u tk care too for ur nb b strong

Thanks alot !

Thank dear!!

thank God got a chance to see tsb tis sat 3pm, no need tk antai yao but tk for womb also gd...hopefully she won't kick me out for cut Q. Haha

Jia you. Hugs. Grief well and rem to bu okay. They say take confinement food.

Hi gers I will be back tis thread ttc in few mths time :)

Gynae diagnosed my case blighted ovum as the sac doesn't grow anymore.

Got med from him to be taken tml and the day after in the mornings to terminate it ..

I will be fine ;) luckily my ds accompanied me thru out .. nw we watching rio2 .

Bel, a big hug for you. Take good care and rest well. After this period, i hope for you that you will faster have another chance.

To everyone, lets all be hopeful and jia you. Our turn will eventually come.

Bel, glad that you can see TSB this Saturday too.. Take her medicine and be patient .. It is very good to tiao your body :) meanwhile, have a good rest from your work .. Big hugs! :)

Bel, she won't lah but take it as tiao ur body back.. just b patient w tcm... So u will see her at ntu clinic?
Ya lo seriously need tcm lol. Tho dh not tcm believer .. i will c her at chinatown .. ntu is too far for me already .. im stay tamp lol..

Jia you. Hugs. Grief well and rem to bu okay. They say take confinement food.
Ytd cried a bucket already ..Tdy cried a lil while outside w ds and kenna caught by him he ask me stop cry siusiu. . Haha

Bel, a big hug for you. Take good care and rest well. After this period, i hope for you that you will faster have another chance.

To everyone, lets all be hopeful and jia you. Our turn will eventually come.
Thanks dear ... we all see and keep our own rainbow eventually. Keep the faith on!

Bel, glad that you can see TSB this Saturday too.. Take her medicine and be patient .. It is very good to tiao your body :) meanwhile, have a good rest from your work .. Big hugs! :)
Yes so glad no need wait .. is a super long break from work hope to seek understanding from coy and will still get to sit at my desk when I'm back aft my tw trip ..

Ya lo seriously need tcm lol. Tho dh not tcm believer .. i will c her at chinatown .. ntu is too far for me already .. im stay tamp lol..

Ytd cried a bucket already ..Tdy cried a lil while outside w ds and kenna caught by him he ask me stop cry siusiu. . Haha

Thanks dear ... we all see and keep our own rainbow eventually. Keep the faith on!

Yes so glad no need wait .. is a super long break from work hope to seek understanding from coy and will still get to sit at my desk when I'm back aft my tw trip ..
Your boy is so cute:) does he know what happened to u and why did u cry? Last year when TTC, Whenever my menses come, I'll cry a little.. My boy will comfort me and ask him what happened when my hubby not home yet.. I'll tell him that mommy is not able to give him a sibling yet.. He told me ," mommy, it is okie. You still have me. Keep trying, and be patient. Don't give up." :) so we all don't give up, our turn will surely come:)

bel_vodka: hey take care babe.. u need to do a really good confinement after this. hugs!!! mine was also a blighted ovum. but my HCG was 50,000!!
imho i feel D&C is a cleaner way to deal with the blighted ovum.. and it gives a very good closure. cos i know of another sista who did the oral med method and she had cramps and bled.. thats what I feel.

but whatever choice u make, u will be sronger after this, rest well and try again when u are fully recharged. we are all with you!

I will rest well !

Thanks u hugz

Thanks alot !

Thank dear!!

hi Bel,
stay strong ok... so nice that ur son acc u to see doc. great tat u see TSB tdy, haha she wont kick u out la... u are very fertile than b4. do build up ur health, rest well and ttc again. :) hugs.

bel_vodka: hey take care babe.. u need to do a really good confinement after this. hugs!!! mine was also a blighted ovum. but my HCG was 50,000!!
imho i feel D&C is a cleaner way to deal with the blighted ovum.. and it gives a very good closure. cos i know of another sista who did the oral med method and she had cramps and bled.. thats what I feel.

but whatever choice u make, u will be sronger after this, rest well and try again when u are fully recharged. we are all with you!
@bel_vodka yup u really must do well in ur short confinement ok. see u soon. :) hope u enjoyed ur movie

Your boy is so cute:) does he know what happened to u and why did u cry? Last year when TTC, Whenever my menses come, I'll cry a little.. My boy will comfort me and ask him what happened when my hubby not home yet.. I'll tell him that mommy is not able to give him a sibling yet.. He told me ," mommy, it is okie. You still have me. Keep trying, and be patient. Don't give up." :) so we all don't give up, our turn will surely come:)
wow ur son is so sweet! such a darling... if me , i wouldn't dare cry in front of my son. i oso nv cry in front of my hubby.

it's good to have a nice trip! do enjoy urself. haha ur son so cute ya ask u don cry siu siu

He knows that sac doesn't grow n no bb formed.. He too told me say thing when I apologise to him for not being able to give him a bro or sis.. He told me is nvm most impt now is pple ard us .. omy I'm dumbfounded n his words touched me ..

Ur son is so sweet .. don worry we will definitely get one more otw soon. God will know our desires n answer our prayers according to his will..

Thanks dear.. my mom gg to cook pig trotter vinegar tml for me.

Gynae gave me 3 options tdy aft v scan..

1 . let it mc naturally 20 %
2 . dnc 80 % side effect may hv a chance to affect the lining..
3 . pills 90 % side effect cramps etc as per what u hv mentioned.

Initially I choose option 1 and even hold back on antibiotics prescription for any possibilty of getting infection in womb .. coz i wanted try 1 more wk to c if grow but he honestly tell me it won't ..

Aft i stepped out from his room I texted hb he asked me not to hold on to it since not growing then no pt.

So i went to nurse to get the pills for option 3..

Anyway also good .. dnc need to tk GA my body will collapse aft GA..as I ever had GA n was lethargic for very long time..

For my prev mc was option 1 coz everything came too sudden all red gushing out like flood .. but still all is clear out naturally.

Ur hcg level is so high .. lets all try again. Don't give up. ..

hi Bel,
stay strong ok... so nice that ur son acc u to see doc. great tat u see TSB tdy, haha she wont kick u out la... u are very fertile than b4. do build up ur health, rest well and ttc again. :) hugs.
Seeing tsb on sat 3pm hehe not tdy..hugs thanks dear

@bel_vodka yup u really must do well in ur short confinement ok. see u soon. :) hope u enjoyed ur movie
Tdy whole programme of jap food lunch and movie and shopping and dinner is meant to distract myself and also to thank my ds for going thru tdy event.. and to thank him for being my ds. Lol right...

wow ur son is so sweet! such a darling... if me , i wouldn't dare cry in front of my son. i oso nv cry in front of my hubby.
I tried to ctrl but they already seen me broke dwn during last wed 1st spotting saga n ytd .. my son kept consoling me ytd.. juz nw eat jap food eat half way my tears also roll down unknowingly his eyes stunned n looked at me till I realised and quickly be normal n eat ...

it's good to have a nice trip! do enjoy urself. haha ur son so cute ya ask u don cry siu siu
Lol ya lo he is a lil man in his character. .v strong character. .

He knows that sac doesn't grow n no bb formed.. He too told me say thing when I apologise to him for not being able to give him a bro or sis.. He told me is nvm most impt now is pple ard us .. omy I'm dumbfounded n his words touched me ..

Ur son is so sweet .. don worry we will definitely get one more otw soon. God will know our desires n answer our prayers according to his will..

Thanks dear.. my mom gg to cook pig trotter vinegar tml for me.

Gynae gave me 3 options tdy aft v scan..

1 . let it mc naturally 20 %
2 . dnc 80 % side effect may hv a chance to affect the lining..
3 . pills 90 % side effect cramps etc as per what u hv mentioned.

Initially I choose option 1 and even hold back on antibiotics prescription for any possibilty of getting infection in womb .. coz i wanted try 1 more wk to c if grow but he honestly tell me it won't ..

Aft i stepped out from his room I texted hb he asked me not to hold on to it since not growing then no pt.

So i went to nurse to get the pills for option 3..

Anyway also good .. dnc need to tk GA my body will collapse aft GA..as I ever had GA n was lethargic for very long time..

For my prev mc was option 1 coz everything came too sudden all red gushing out like flood .. but still all is clear out naturally.

Ur hcg level is so high .. lets all try again. Don't give up. ..

Seeing tsb on sat 3pm hehe not tdy..hugs thanks dear

Tdy whole programme of jap food lunch and movie and shopping and dinner is meant to distract myself and also to thank my ds for going thru tdy event.. and to thank him for being my ds. Lol right...

I tried to ctrl but they already seen me broke dwn during last wed 1st spotting saga n ytd .. my son kept consoling me ytd.. juz nw eat jap food eat half way my tears also roll down unknowingly his eyes stunned n looked at me till I realised and quickly be normal n eat ...

Lol ya lo he is a lil man in his character. .v strong character. .
U are a brave woman and a brave mum. U are blessed to have such a wonderful son!

Bel_vodka, take care & rest well.

Anyway, may I know who uses Clearblue digital ovulation strips? I just tried one after feeling wet down there this noon. Actually I just tried for fun & wasn't expecting to see a smiley face coz my previous 2 AF cycles went hay wired...the cycle became 35-day instead of my usual 28. I was surprised to see the smiley face and so I went to tell my hb excitedly. So we just anyhow whacked. Haha. Anyone bd right after seeing smiley face? I am a bit skeptical though coz if my cycle becomes 35 days then I shouldn't be ovulating soon. Aiya, but no bd no chance. Bd still got chance,right?

Bel_vodka, take care & rest well.

Anyway, may I know who uses Clearblue digital ovulation strips? I just tried one after feeling wet down there this noon. Actually I just tried for fun & wasn't expecting to see a smiley face coz my previous 2 AF cycles went hay wired...the cycle became 35-day instead of my usual 28. I was surprised to see the smiley face and so I went to tell my hb excitedly. So we just anyhow whacked. Haha. Anyone bd right after seeing smiley face? I am a bit skeptical though coz if my cycle becomes 35 days then I shouldn't be ovulating soon. Aiya, but no bd no chance. Bd still got chance,right?
Thanks yew yew

I did used cb digital ovulation.. best to bd tt day u get ur smiley and the alt day too .. kiasu me will try as many alt days as possible. . Coz some pple o 12 to 48 hrs and some may be O much longer ..

Yew yew u are cd what now? What I know is each ovary ovulate from either side based on its own cycle, so possible if one mth is late, the other mth the ovary will ovulate earlier than expected

Yew yew u are cd what now? What I know is each ovary ovulate from either side based on its own cycle, so possible if one mth is late, the other mth the ovary will ovulate earlier than expected

Hi chloe_ng, got such thing ah? Never hear before......but i think i always ovulate from left side....coz during the times when my cycle was a regular 28/29-days, i could feel possible ovulation cramps on the left side. In Dec when I went to my gynae for pap smear, he also checked my womb and said i was ovulating from the left side then.

For the last 2 AF cycles, i didnt see any CM until quite late (about 3 weeks after AF came?) but yesterday (11th day since the first day of my recent period) i saw CM. That was what "motivated" me to use ovulation kit last night.

Anyway, i just bd last night lah. No harm. Try again tmr night. Heehee.

Btw, CD means Cycle Day? That means yesterday was my CD11.

Yew yew I'm no expert but is just my guess. Prob the cycles that are longer u ovulate from the other side... now back to the left side so become shorter again. Anw possible to o on cd 11.. good luck!

Bel vodka whatever decision just have a Gd rest after this n enjoy ur trotter w vinegar :)

My food consist mostly ginger n sesame n dom

Do herbal bath too can buy packs from hock hua

Jiayou !!

Dear gals

How are u all? Mia for sometime been busy with work today body finally break down! I am expecting my AF coming soon and having stomach flu. Sianz. Went to see doc just now and ask me if I could be expecting. Hah. Dare not take the pregnancy test so i say no. Have PMS symptoms like heavy boobs and cramps. :(

Who strike already?

Dear gals

How are u all? Mia for sometime been busy with work today body finally break down! I am expecting my AF coming soon and having stomach flu. Sianz. Went to see doc just now and ask me if I could be expecting. Hah. Dare not take the pregnancy test so i say no. Have PMS symptoms like heavy boobs and cramps. :(

Who strike already?
hi mshoon, i am still here... changed my pic but i no change lol

sometimes u shld just test n let e doc knw if u preg or not lei cos some medicine can affect e preg

hi mshoon, i am still here... changed my pic but i no change lol

sometimes u shld just test n let e doc knw if u preg or not lei cos some medicine can affect e preg

He respect my decision and give me medicine that is safe for pregnancy. Anyway, I just have to wait a few more days I will know the answer liao. Many months of no news I also scare of disappointment! :p

He respect my decision and give me medicine that is safe for pregnancy. Anyway, I just have to wait a few more days I will know the answer liao. Many months of no news I also scare of disappointment! :p
i knw ur feeling. so juz tell the doc u TTC. so will give u med suitable. tat time i sick also tell doc tat. lol...

Dear gals

Who strike already?
HELLO MSHOON!!! how've you been (besides being busy)? Take care of urself ah....... take the chance to rest well at home and get refreshed! :)

the list has long gone.... dunno who is due to test this week already??

HELLO MSHOON!!! how've you been (besides being busy)? Take care of urself ah....... take the chance to rest well at home and get refreshed! :)

the list has long gone.... dunno who is due to test this week already??

Oh ya btw will one feel nausea even before due to test before AF due? Just a thought as I had never encounter this bad nausea.

Just to update u ladies , I m Finally discharge n back home now. So happy to see my bed n my home n smell my dh presence in the hse.. hahaa
Did a scan this morning, still shows 2 sacs. Tat means the smaller sac hasn't fully come out yet. The lady who did scan wanted to do v scan as she just want make sure that the smaller beanie no hb but I told her I scared to cause more bleeding. So she said ok n measure the big beanie. Beanie has grown from 1.09cm last sat to 2.15cm today so at least there's growth. Will see gynae on Fri morning to review the reports

It was my first time using Clearblue digital ovulation kit yesterday. If it shows a smiley face, it means we will ovulate within 48 hours right? According to the manual?

Now i am feeling some stitching cramps on my left hand side. Ovulation cramps?

Bel, rem to include ginger in ur mini confinement food as it helps to purge the excess wind in the body...

U are a lot stronger than me!

She also gave me same meds ... say I'm better, but hands still cold. She say hands is sign of womb health, if warm means womb is healthy

Wow then my gf womb must b super good. Every time I touch her hands it's so warm, even her son aso warm warm, we jokingly said he warm blooded..

Lol maybe that's why tsb touched my hands the first thing she saw me. I was so hot while waiting so of cox my hands also warm wor. But like I'm in cold air con room then hands temp will also fluctuate accordingly. Hmm but true lah some ppl hands are just warm in all types of temp. Lol

Bel, rem to include ginger in ur mini confinement food as it helps to purge the excess wind in the body...

U are a lot stronger than me!

Haha no la I'm not very strong I'm born emo type .. my ds told my mom tdy I cried .. my mom ask me don be weak haha. . Ask me don lie down when I told her backache ..

I tdy started drinking pig trotter ginger vinegar. Gg to drink lot of it .my mom say it will cleanse internally too...

Rice wine chicken and bao sheng soup .. like doing mini confinement

Haha no la I'm not very strong I'm born emo type .. my ds told my mom tdy I cried .. my mom ask me don be weak haha. . Ask me don lie down when I told her backache ..

I tdy started drinking pig trotter ginger vinegar. Gg to drink lot of it .my mom say it will cleanse internally too...

So sweet of ur mum. Ya tiao ur body first. :)

Yes, tiao your body back first:) you are still young and strong .. I'm sure u will spring back to good health really soon:)

so have u gotten used to the taste yet?

Yes! I'm surprised that now drinking it is soooo easy compared to the first time I tasted it! Really will get hooked!! Lol...

Chocopiggie I also see dr su today! Might have missed u!

I'm number 16, one of the last few I guess cuz I was late n my number was already over. What time did u go?? I only have very cold hands in very cold air-con room or climate, otherwise my palms n feet are always warm warm de... :)

Yes! I'm surprised that now drinking it is soooo easy compared to the first time I tasted it! Really will get hooked!! Lol...

I'm number 16, one of the last few I guess cuz I was late n my number was already over. What time did u go?? I only have very cold hands in very cold air-con room or climate, otherwise my palms n feet are always warm warm de... :)
That's good. But I know after that when she changed my meds then I don't quite like the taste. Hope when she changes urs u will still like it! Very happy for u! Hope this can really help u ;)

Rem continue to take folic.

Oh I was number 3 haha... went super early and surprised got pple earlier than me!

Back