(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Hello kitty craze wars r coming back!!!!! hahahaha! anyone getting any? I am ashamed to admit, I had my eyes on the My Melody one.. that's the only one I wanna get.... :p

Hi ladies... Don't mean to be a wet blanket on many sisters here who are about to cross the first trimester mark. I'm very excited for you girls!

But I'm here to say goodbye...

My scan this morning wasn't promising. According to the sonographer, my embryo was estimated to have stopped growing at week 6 (I'm at week 9 this week) and no heart beat was detected. I have most probably lost my baby during my spotting week when I had tissue-like mucus discharge.

I'll be returning to my gynae with the reports tomorrow and will most probably arrange for a D&C to remove the embryo in my sac.

加油 to all you ladies! Hugs and kisses!

Last edited:
Wah, these few days at work very xiong. Even my colleagues commented to me on separate occasions today "wow, you look v v tired. Are you okay?" But it is like, I don't know how to tell them I am super tied down at work, at home (I make a point to spent quality time with my son then I get home", on top of fatigue from being pregnant. Feel so alone!!

Hi ladies... Don't mean to be a wet blanket on many sisters here who are about to cross the first trimester mark. I've very excited for you girls!

My scan this morning wasn't promising. According to the sonographer, my embryo was estimated to have stopped growing at week 6 (I'm at week 9 this week) and no heart beat was detected. I have most probably lost my baby during my spotting week when I had tissue-like mucus discharge.

I'll be returning to my gynae with the reports tomorrow and will most probably arrange for a D&C to remove the embryo in my sac.

Hugs, Janine. Sorry to hear abt that. Have enough rest after that and try again okay... Take care...

u r not the wet blanket! dun day that!

stay brave and strong, ... yes, the D&C is probably better.... aft the procedure, do a good mini confinement, 2 weeks is good enough... dun catch a cold during then ok...

Last edited:
Hi ladies... Don't mean to be a wet blanket on many sisters here who are about to cross the first trimester mark. I'm very excited for you girls!

Oh dear .. Sorry. 有缘无份 . Take good care of urself k. Have a good rest.

Re: Oscar,

I'm going for my Oscar scan next sat!! So excited!! Haha... I'm 11w3d as of today...

Just now I went cold storage.. I saw the kore strawberries so red and smell so sweet!! But it cost $12.95 a packet lo!! So ex!! Can't bear to buy...

Then I saw the watermelon!! Red and juicy watermelon!! OMG!!!! I keep staring at it lo.. *drooling*

ImageUploadedByForum1398249775.171558.jpg

Re: Oscar,

I'm going for my Oscar scan next sat!! So excited!! Haha... I'm 11w3d as of today...

Just now I went cold storage.. I saw the kore strawberries so red and smell so sweet!! But it cost $12.95 a packet lo!! So ex!! Can't bear to buy...

Then I saw the watermelon!! Red and juicy watermelon!! OMG!!!! I keep staring at it lo.. *drooling*

View attachment 268631

Make me swallow saliva..

Hugs babe. Rest well and don't think too much. If u need to talk there is miscarriage support group.

Take care.

but we cant take water melon now right? cozi went dim sum and i almost wanted to order water melon juice then my parents said cannot...

but we cant take water melon now right? cozi went dim sum and i almost wanted to order water melon juice then my parents said cannot...
Lol my dad best. The past few days quite hot in the afternoon. He bought watermelon. He asked me " u dare to eat or not". Wah it's not abt dare or not is better not to lo. Don't know to laugh or cry. Men generally are just insensitive. Lol. I told my mum she was like " no u better don't eat" lol I told her don't gan chiong I didn't eat.

Hopeful not just tat lor.. being my dad's daughter for 30over years, he still dun know I like roses n hate to eat fish head. For twice I hospitalized, I realised he bot the same similar flowers even was 2 different hospital n always force me eat fish head... I told my mum he likes to force us to eat things he likes but nvr bother whether I like or not

So sorry to hear this news. Please take care of yourself and come back stronger than ever. May your little angel come to you very very soon!

I ate a few pieces of watermelon when i was at the holiday resort last week ..
I think moderation is fine ..
Not heavy consumption ..

I asked my gynae before abt fruits esp pineapple. He said is ok unless we eat tons load of it to cause miscarriage. So eat in moderate should be fine.

Anyone feels heartbeat in ur stomach ?? I dunno if I'm too sensitive or not .. But now when I'm lying down watching tv and typing this I feel my tummy has a "thump thump thump .. " is it possible ??

Anyone feels heartbeat in ur stomach ?? I dunno if I'm too sensitive or not .. But now when I'm lying down watching tv and typing this I feel my tummy has a "thump thump thump .. " is it possible ??
Apparently websites say it's our own heartbeat. That's why need a Doppler to hear it.

Ya I google mostly say cannot feel heartbeat through out whole pregnancy but baby centre some mothers say they really feel movement .

Haha.. It's our own hb la...

Bb hb cannot be heard or seen from our tummy unless using a Doppler...

It's only until average 20weeks den can feel bb movements. Some sensitive or experience mummies will feel earlier at 15weeks... So to feel babies movement it's all individual de and also depends on how active ur baby is.

Baby movement feel like tapping... Bubble popping.. Haha.. Can be mistaken as gas. Or u could mistaken gas as baby movement also.. Haha

It's only until average 20weeks den can feel bb movements. Some sensitive or experience mummies will feel earlier at 15weeks... So to feel babies movement it's all individual de and also depends on how active ur baby is.

Baby movement feel like tapping... Bubble popping.. Haha.. Can be mistaken as gas. Or u could mistaken gas as baby movement also.. Haha

like popcorn cracking in tummy? lol!

I remember that feeling! Very magical!

I feel v bloated now. And my tummy is really screaming for attention! Think it is equivalent to the appearance of me when I was 4.5 months for my boy lor. Only thing is, this is not even 3 months yet!! Anyone has same feeling as me? My pants are definitely tighter!

So I thought my appetite as returned. My mum cooked for me today and I ate a lot and drank one large bowl of soup. Then now I'm suffering the indigestion I had last week. I hope I don't like tonight. So now I still must continue to take small meals not normal meals :(

I was just eating normally and this has to happen :(

I feel v bloated now. And my tummy is really screaming for attention! Think it is equivalent to the appearance of me when I was 4.5 months for my boy lor. Only thing is, this is not even 3 months yet!! Anyone has same feeling as me? My pants are definitely tighter!
Yes! My tummy is sticking out though not even 3 months! N can't fit into my dresses already: (

Yes! My tummy is sticking out though not even 3 months! N can't fit into my dresses already: (

wow! dat was fast... mine still cant tell... clingy clothes also cant tell...

Me too.. my colleagues r askin n I jus smile.. some keep askin till I say yes but less than 3 mths.

Back