(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

We will support each other's decision. U will not be judged here. We are sure u are doing the best for urself and ur little one :)

Jia you. Besides don't need to worry what others say.

and that's why i love you! (dun worry though i am frm gals school, i no les.. hahahaha!)

I would go for amino test if there is a need to. And if my gynae advise me to go I would, it not about risking babies life. Who would want to go through all these ya? no one has the right to judge...

Ps: my mum went for this test for 2 brothers. Now one taking O level and one is in poly.. Lol.. Don't worry okay!

thks Siling for sharing with me...

i am not exactly worried as i have absolute faith in my gynae. Having said that, i still have the 1% fear with amnio...but right now, that is not my primary concern. Yet.

I am more gan cheiong with my week 12 scan... lol

thks Siling for sharing with me...

i am not exactly worried as i have absolute faith in my gynae. Having said that, i still have the 1% fear with amnio...but right now, that is not my primary concern. Yet.

I am more gan cheiong with my week 12 scan... lol

Ya.. Nothing to be worry about ..imagine babies On our hand..

Huh ?? Still got week 12 scanning wan ???
Do we have to go if we had oscar ??? Haha.. Actually I am really overwhelmed by the scanning . I'm only week 10, been through 5 scanning... Pocket burn big hole..

and that's why i love you! (dun worry though i am frm gals school, i no les.. hahahaha!)
Lol nvm les like me also can. I got a lot of gay friends. I was in advertising. So very xi guan. They are lovely ppl!

But last time I praise a gal from gals Sch pretty. She thought I going after her. Lol do funnie! That was when I was 18 she is 16?

Ya.. Nothing to be worry about ..imagine babies On our hand..

Huh ?? Still got week 12 scanning wan ???
Do we have to go if we had oscar ??? Haha.. Actually I am really overwhelmed by the scanning . I'm only week 10, been through 5 scanning... Pocket burn big hole..

no no no.. the week 12 scan is just me.. its not a necessary impt scan... just had my gynae visit last week when I was week 9 plus and gynae will see me again in 3 weeks time (week 12). Its just a routine gynae check and also to inform him of our decision to go with whichever test he had informed us so that he can do the necessary in preparation.... I used to have either weekly or bi-weekly scan since week 5, so 3 week till my next gynae visit seems like a long time for me...
u dun gan cheiong, lol!

actually I feel that we are way more fortunate as compared to our mom's times.. coz of advancement in medical science in O&G, we have all these prenatal tests for us to chose and allows us to be more proactive. it is quite empowering and assuring as we no longer fear the unfathomable unlike our mom who have none of these...

no no no.. the week 12 scan is just me.. its not a necessary impt scan... just had my gynae visit last week when I was week 9 plus and gynae will see me again in 3 weeks time (week 12). Its just a routine gynae check and also to inform him of our decision to go with whichever test he had informed us so that he can do the necessary in preparation.... I used to have either weekly or bi-weekly scan since week 5, so 3 week till my next gynae visit seems like a long time for me...
u dun gan cheiong, lol!

Haha.. Ok..I try to calm down lol.
Anyway I also see them weekly and gynae finally scheduled 3 weeks later so can understand how it feel like. Like dunno what gonna happen to my babies within this 3 weeks. Haha. But stay positive !!!

woo so exciting! then can take video all that? lol coz im a subsidized patient and will be at clinic G so dont know its gonna be the same. coz my first scan they didn't let me hubby go into the room. that time nothing much to see yet.

we were too fascinated with the scan, didn't take any video but I can't imagine why not though... Hmm unsure if it work differently for ur clinic though, hopefully ur hubby can goes in, it help in father baby bonding too because they can't feel the baby at this stage :)

we were too fascinated with the scan, didn't take any video but I can't imagine why not though... Hmm unsure if it work differently for ur clinic though, hopefully ur hubby can goes in, it help in father baby bonding too because they can't feel the baby at this stage :)
Sounds interesting. Hope everything goes well this pregnancy so that I can also get to enjoy the joy u went thru during the scan.

Jus completed the Oscar (;
Hubby can go in n see too.
(We didn't take photo or video, like what linggie said, too fascinating liao. Our eyes were glued onto the screen)

The lady was very nice, she explained to us what she is checking n what we're on looking at on the screen.

Only one marker/indication she didn't tell us what n why :/ and I didn't dare to asked too. So will wait for the review this sat. >. <

And baby was sleeping throughout 1st half of the session so kanna pock many many times at the belly too. Once baby awake, super active already. Jumping n kicking n "kiao- kar" too. Lol

Jus completed the Oscar (;
Hubby can go in n see too.
(We didn't take photo or video, like what linggie said, too fascinating liao. Our eyes were glued onto the screen)

The lady was very nice, she explained to us what she is checking n what we're on looking at on the screen.

Only one marker/indication she didn't tell us what n why :/ and I didn't dare to asked too. So will wait for the review this sat. >. <

And baby was sleeping throughout 1st half of the session so kanna pock many many times at the belly too. Once baby awake, super active already. Jumping n kicking n "kiao- kar" too. Lol

ashiee, did the lady mention abt the gender? can tell boy or girl?

So fast can see meh? No lei.. she no say anything, even tho the part where gender indication area she got scan. Lol

how many weeks are u aishee? maybe she leave it to the doc to let u know as sometimes some parents dun wanna know the gender till birth.. they kinda like the mystery until then

how many weeks are u aishee? maybe she leave it to the doc to let u know as sometimes some parents dun wanna know the gender till birth.. they kinda like the mystery until then
I'm currently at 12th weeks, one more week to cross 2nd tri.
I actually thought gender revaluation is on the 20th week detail scan. Hahah

No scan pictures was given to me lei :( So U gals remember to ask if they're ok to print it out for u to keep.

yeah.. the Oscar actually can hint hint the gender thenu get the confirmation during week 16-20...

as for the scan pics, maybe your doc will pass it to u aft the review?

where did u go for your Oscar btw? sound so fun and exciting...

Yahor.. maybe lor.. since he need to review with me. Hahah

Scan at Thomson Diagnostic Ultrasound Centre (at Thompson hospital).

I also just did the oscar this morning at Klein.. I did get some scan pictures.. but cannot tell gender yet.. guess they don't wan to commit too early also

Haha.. That the exciting part hoh.. I asked my hub goggle on how to see gender. Easier for him to identify... If there a line..baby girl..

Back