(2014) ivf mummies support group

Harmony test is more accurate than the kkh Oscar test. Harmony test take bt and send direct to USA for check and result sent back after maybe 2 weeks. It's suppose to be 99% accurate while our Oscar test is only 90%. If we happen to be high risk after doing the Oscar test then further testing will be advised but the further testing is invasive may cause mc. This is when Harmony test came in non invasive and more accurate so some if failed Oscar they go for harmony instead of the invasive test. Harmony more ex easily 2k.

I just got home and open letter box. Saw my 1st asos items. Happy happy. Today bought 1 dress, 1 bottom, 1 top and 1 pair of wedges then asos come 1 top 1 bottom hehe so happy. And I bought a size up for all to accommodate growing tummy.

Harmony test is more accurate than the kkh Oscar test. Harmony test take bt and send direct to USA for check and result sent back after maybe 2 weeks. It's suppose to be 99% accurate while our Oscar test is only 90%. If we happen to be high risk after doing the Oscar test then further testing will be advised but the further testing is invasive may cause mc. This is when Harmony test came in non invasive and more accurate so some if failed Oscar they go for harmony instead of the invasive test. Harmony more ex easily 2k.

I just got home and open letter box. Saw my 1st asos items. Happy happy. Today bought 1 dress, 1 bottom, 1 top and 1 pair of wedges then asos come 1 top 1 bottom hehe so happy. And I bought a size up for all to accommodate growing tummy.

So nice to be on a shopping spree! :)

So nice to be on a shopping spree! :)

Yes! When I try the dress today the sales girl was saying looks great on you this size just nice. I wanted to get 2 size bigger she was shock. I so wanted to tell her I m preg so prefer a bigger size so the dress can last longer but too bad my gf is there cannot say out lol. But nevertheless still happy today.

Hi all, think I will be shopping for bras soon. My bra broke suddenly. Even hubby asked, ur boobs growing bigger huh!!

Yesterday was in a bus, v cold. Started shivering and could feel my uterus cramping... Will affect beanie or not? Quite scared!

Is oscar test compulsory for everyone?

Lolx hi mei, your bra broke into two? Omg this is bad. Seriously need a bigger size for u. Try non wired then I personally feel more comfortable.

My boobs size seems ok already doesn't feel full and pain already. Probably stop growing already. No more full feel. And no more itch. Previously very itchy and pain and full nw ok.

Oscar test is not a must. It's mainly for mummies who is 35 and above cause risk of having down syndrome bb is higher. It's optional. But I thought since 1st time pregnancy I shall just go ahead. But now a bit regret cause if show high risk I think I got more worries. I got some friend didn do cause they say no matter what they going to continue with pregnancy so no pt stressing them self out if found out risk is high.

Yes! When I try the dress today the sales girl was saying looks great on you this size just nice. I wanted to get 2 size bigger she was shock. I so wanted to tell her I m preg so prefer a bigger size so the dress can last longer but too bad my gf is there cannot say out lol. But nevertheless still happy today.

I have been buying those baby doll dresses or clothes that are more flowy around the waist area. Still wondering if i should buy clothes from Asos yet. I bought some maternity jeans locally.
Yes shopping online and offline cam be quite therapeutic.

Hi all, think I will be shopping for bras soon. My bra broke suddenly. Even hubby asked, ur boobs growing bigger huh!!

Yesterday was in a bus, v cold. Started shivering and could feel my uterus cramping... Will affect beanie or not? Quite scared!

Is oscar test compulsory for everyone?

Hi mei are you ok? Sometimes during the first trimester I do feel cold as the blood is circulating more to the uterus to support beanie.
If you don't feel good do give the clinic a call

Faithfulyours, u so slim. Less than 50kg.

I m hitting 60kg soon. If I put on few kg more in 2nd tri, I be over weight ..

I just did my BT for the Oscar Test at KKH AMC and tummy scan at KKH TPS by Dr Tan today. Baby is 9 weeks 2 days old. EDD from 21 Nov to 23 Nov.

My pre-pregnancy weight was about 45 kg. Today I weigh 46.7 kg.

I also went to see Dr Zou. She recommended me to drink turtle soup. She said a lot of collagen and protein. So I went to Sembawang to eat and it was my virgin try. I personally don't eat exotic food. DH said the one at Lorong Ah Soo is nicer.

I also ate sotong a few times.

indeed you are a petite lady...im like 10kg more than u...lolx. turtle soup very heaty, actually i dont dare to drink too. see the signboard i scare le. same as crocodile soup. boths sound so exotic. heard there is one in geylang also not bad for turtle soup.

kitkats, sama sama, me hitting 60kg soon. i guess by end of 1st trimester at the rate i m eating. come 2nd worst cannot even diet cause bb starts to absorb your food nutrients already.

actually i always thought preg ladies will feel warm as their body temp is high. but i also will feel cold. yesterday went shopping centre i feel cold from their aircon lor. so weak.

joie, maternity jeans sell very expensive locally right? i am not a jeans person so may give that a miss. yesterday after receiving two items from asos i am so tempted to go get more lol. yesterday log in but 1 of the item i like finally on sale but guess what all sizes out of stock. but actually i have stock up some long cotton dress in bigger size for wear in later stage also. its not maternity just normal dress except in bigger size. since its cotton i guess can stretch so even bump area tight wont be so uncomfy. uniqlo got some cotton dress..cotton on also have.

Oh man... my usual is about 68kg-70kg. With pregnancy, think it is going to 85kg, maybe 90kg cos I put on weight super easily!

Even now, uniqlo xl long cotton pants are too tight for me. I had to resort to wearing dress pyjamas. Need to buy more shorts too!

Think I am gonna be a whale!

Iwantahealthybaby, u said u hitting 60kg not like plus size gal unless bcos of ur height. Just had scan by sonographer, she still see 2 sacs, one w hb one w/o hb. Healthy beanie has grown from 1.09cm last sat to 2.15cm today. Just continue to pray for it to b healthy, I can see head n chest n legs from the shape.
Gynae said this morning before scan, he only scared of infection which will b out of his control, other than tat he said everything ok

Good morning everyone!!
wah faithfullyyours and dolly are both petite ladies. I am a size 12 person but recently I order size 14 from asos (normal clothing) so that it is loose fitting and can wear until 6 to 7 months preggy, as for maternity wear I still order size 12. I can easily gain weight too and with the rate of food I am eating and no more exercise for an active person sure very very jia lat. I don't dare to go and weight. My boobs I notice also not so sore as compare initially or maybe I am use to it already, my cup is already 36DD before preggy and vs only max cup DDD so I really cannot afford to increase cup size. The only portion I see weight gain is my tummy which is coming out so so much **faint, of course people still cannot see as I am wearing loose fitting clothing.
I got a pant from asos maternity but like very low cut, I no need to unbutton also can wear up and I think in months to come so low waist also will drop. Hmm.. I love pant as got pockets, but legging will be more fitting throughout the pregnancy. I am starting to wear my new asos clothing and feeling so comfortable, the old clothing I have become just fitting and it is really uncomfortable especially when sitting down become so tight at the tummy.

Hi_Mei, I think you need a bigger cup. Take this chance to buy new stuff hahaah.
Dolly, feeling cold sometimes is very normal. Me and my preggy friends encounter that also.
Iwantahealthybaby, hehe you tried your clothing already? I love my clothing, they are cheap and nice as compare to those selling at the shopping centre.

Lynncandy are u serious that u need so big size? I m ard 58.5kg but bone big due to me being premature when born, dr feed me spoonful of calcium daily to make sure I grow. It was so bad tat my bb teeth are abit greyish my mum said. From asos, I order size uk8&10

I need size 12 due to my boobs and recently bought size 14 which I use it like a maternity wear to last the months to come. Haiz, having such an heavy boobs really is not a nice thing and you have got to buy clothing 1 size bigger to fit the boobs area. Last time people might laugh at me for having such a boobs size and can be very depressing.

LynnCandy I realise we got a lot in common. I'm a size 12 too and yst I bought size 14 dress from new look. I actually wanted size 16 and the sales is so shock she feel I can even fit 12 but I insist on 14 and then 16 too bad they don't have size 16 for my dress so In end I get 14. And yr boobs are really mmmmm no wonder u keep saying cannot increase anymore. Understand the difficulties in getting this size in Sg. Maybe u can try marks and Spencer I not sure whether they got size but they seems to have bigger cut.

Dolly gal I'm standing at 1.63cm so hitting 60kg seems heavy. I am quite big bone too I think heavy bottom.

I try the asos top which is size 12 like normal cut and the bottom I get 14 cause no size but I can fit too.

I very Sian now my office suddenly moving furniture. Throwing some tables and I am just beside the table. Don't know all these moving will affect my beanies anot. I also helping to pack the drawers stuff. Pray nothing pantang will happen.

I weighed even lesser before IVF. Around 43 kg. I am about 1.61 m tall. I used to play sports and exercise a lot. My lightest was when I was 19 years old (38 kg) and my weight has never gone beyond 45 kg and yesterday was the first time in my life. For the benefits of baby, I'm okay.

Dr Zou commented I didn't gain weight at all. I hope most of the nutrients go to baby.

I don't think I will drink turtle soup regularly but for novelty, just try lor.

I bought a pair of maternity jeans online. Only $35.50. The quality is not too bad.

I am 34 this year. Just wondering how old are you gals? I know circlecircle is same age as me.

iwantahealthybaby, that's why we are buddy, hehe. No worries about the shifting, don't forget I am in the development line going to construction site every now and then. There are also other consultants and architects who are ladies after graduation and now already 50 to 60+ with a few kids. Rest assume everything will be fine.

Actually I am wondering how is my beanie, at this stage we can't feel anything which always worry me. Although my scan is on Friday but I really concern about my beanie.

Dolly, are you going to discharge today?

thanks budd. finally done with the shifting...for a sec i do feel pain going on in the stomach. think i think too much....pray pray pray.....

faithfullyours, me and lynncandy is 32 this year. you are very slim....at my lightest i weight 48kg and i look super undernourish....super pale. i am never skinny to begin with that time i was so engrossed in dieting and thus i dont look good at 48kg. dh say i look like tweety bird with big head small bottoms...he doesnt like. hahaha.

Still waiting for gynae yo come again to review on the scans took just now. His concern was to prevent infection if not will b out of his control when he spoke this morning before I went for u/s. I guess have to wait till he finished w his patient at clinic then he will walk over to my ward. Just had my lunch fish slice beehoon soup. Peh ask for feedback on their facilities n service, I said overall good just tat I hate the room door, damn noisy when open n close n no free Wi-Fi in the ward.... n parking lot here is terrible though much better than tmc.
Friday morning back for review. Tmr one day rest no progesterone oil jab, will do on fri.. feeling my butt sore liao after these few days of jab...

Iwantahealthybaby, u said u hitting 60kg not like plus size gal unless bcos of ur height. Just had scan by sonographer, she still see 2 sacs, one w hb one w/o hb. Healthy beanie has grown from 1.09cm last sat to 2.15cm today. Just continue to pray for it to b healthy, I can see head n chest n legs from the shape.
Gynae said this morning before scan, he only scared of infection which will b out of his control, other than tat he said everything ok

Have faith! How many weeks are you in now?

Faithfullyyours, I m 0.1cm shorter than u but almost 10kg plus more than u..this is the only period my dh no nag at me for putting on weight.. hahaa
But too bad I have lost 6kg plus since last oct till now..

I poss have the worse bmi. Less than 1.6m but close to 70kg. I have given up on Asian brand bra since jc. Have to buy marks and Spencer, Victoria secrets or maiden form. Now at 38D, hopefully won't go any bigger. Me bought size 14 and 16 from asos.

Dolly gal, glad to hear better news from you. Hope infection will stay fast fast away. Excellent growth by your beanie too! Growing 1cm is quite amazing!

Faithfullyyours, glad to hear that your scan went well! Hope our beanie stays good good strong strong.

Went out to kkh for blood test, tcm doc and visited auntie who is in hospital. Possibly run about too much. Today got some brown discharge. Haiz, I thought I finally get to see white liners again. Tonight still gonna to mil. Hope it doesn't worsen.

Faithfullyyours, I m 0.1cm shorter than u but almost 10kg plus more than u..this is the only period my dh no nag at me for putting on weight.. hahaa
But too bad I have lost 6kg plus since last oct till now..

Must take care of your body now yah. Your baby really needs you now. :)

Just received the scan report it's not like wat I usual receive from gynae. It's like xray flim in big a3 envelope... waiting for my mum n her maid to come help me discharge as dh still busy at work

I poss have the worse bmi. Less than 1.6m but close to 70kg. I have given up on Asian brand bra since jc. Have to buy marks and Spencer, Victoria secrets or maiden form. Now at 38D, hopefully won't go any bigger. Me bought size 14 and 16 from asos.

Dolly gal, glad to hear better news from you. Hope infection will stay fast fast away. Excellent growth by your beanie too! Growing 1cm is quite amazing!

Faithfullyyours, glad to hear that your scan went well! Hope our beanie stays good good strong strong.

Went out to kkh for blood test, tcm doc and visited auntie who is in hospital. Possibly run about too much. Today got some brown discharge. Haiz, I thought I finally get to see white liners again. Tonight still gonna to mil. Hope it doesn't worsen.
Circle, I also see spotting again today after 1 week + of "clean n clear" panty. I wonder izzit bcoz I went ntuc to buy 2 liters of milk that cause this (too heavy). Back to nua on bed again .

Dolly gal, hope u can discharge today. Good that beanie is growing well. Rest well for the week. Think happy tots.

Circle, I also see spotting again today after 1 week + of "clean n clear" panty. I wonder izzit bcoz I went ntuc to buy 2 liters of milk that cause this (too heavy). Back to nua on bed again .

Dolly gal, hope u can discharge today. Good that beanie is growing well. Rest well for the week. Think happy tots.
Haiz... Kitkats, 2 of us are the stay in bed kind man. I also had quite a good week. So yesterday run 3 places then spot. And I take cab everywhere, most of the time just sit around. I did cramp more from the walking.

circle and kitkats, think both of you better rest in bed. If really want to buy things maybe get your family member to help. Recently I am back to work and I have been running up and down the office, going to construction site and walking here and there. I hope my beanie is alright. Really scare after that whole toilet bowl incident.

I really pray every moment day and night for beanie. Beanie must really stay strong. I pray everyone of our beanies stay strong and we graduate on the day to give birth. 2 more rounds of test to go, Oscar and detailed after that will be rest well months till graduation.

Dolly, you better rest well. Don't run around and carry your laptop anymore. Doctor should be giving you HL to rest at home. If can give you HL until end 1st trimester.

Faithfullyyours, me and iwantahealthybaby are both in our week 11. We are buddies as we bfp same day, same age, same clothing size, same eating hobby, same no ms and etc hahaha.

My hl is till 3 may.. hahaa gynae did say if he can he will want to kp me at home as long as possible, he knew I workaholic.. just reach home n my mum maid is doing the clean up n washing.. so nice to b home n see my bed n my dh smell... hahaa crazy me

My hl is till 3 may.. hahaa gynae did say if he can he will want to kp me at home as long as possible, he knew I workaholic.. just reach home n my mum maid is doing the clean up n washing.. so nice to b home n see my bed n my dh smell... hahaa crazy me
Beanie more important. Rest more esp in first trimester. Second trimester then we can be up and walking about cos it is good for our pregnancy!

dolly gal, i can feel you are a very strong gal...jiayou keep this mentality going on....its good for beanie to be positive and strong like u....

kitkats and circle, i think you all should keep the buying and stocking up to your family members. we have come so far..almost end of 1st trimester hang in there...everything is turning for the better....

dolly gal, i can feel you are a very strong gal...jiayou keep this mentality going on....its good for beanie to be positive and strong like u....

kitkats and circle, i think you all should keep the buying and stocking up to your family members. we have come so far..almost end of 1st trimester hang in there...everything is turning for the better....
Haiz, sometimes can't accept that I am so useless lor. Never carry heavy thing. Just cab to kkh. Cab to tcm, cab to visit aunt then spot.

Really must sit wheelchair man. Fainted!

Just now nurse volunteer to wheelchair me to cashier, I say no need la..too many days no walk I feel giddy when I stand up.now lying on sofa while maid clean up the hse...

Hello sisters I just see my beanie and heartbeat. The service is so good, lesser waiting time and see doc with scan at the same room. I went to one of the thomson women's clinic, mine is the tampines branch and that doc has very good review. My beanie size is very good everyday growing meeting the daily growth rate (kkh never tell us). Heartbeat rate is normal. Circle I think you may want to consider seeing the Thomson women's clinic they got a number of branches and Google on the doctor's review near your house. Doc even tell me my blood clot has been clearing up inside. I forgot to ask about your case but think you better visit one of these clinic soon to let you have a peace of mind. They take time slowly to review you and you can even call the doc mobile 24hrs for any emergency.
The rate is almost the same as kkh. Not expensive. The one I went to first time consultation only $70 (usually other clinic first time charge you like $150). They even give you a handbook to read what to eat and cannot Eat. Next time give birth they got nanny services also.

Hi Lynncandy,
I am staying in Tampines area too. Hence can u share ur doc/clinic contact? Im aso looking for alternative...
Thanks. :)

dont say that circle. its really within our control....no mummies wanted their pregnancy to feel sick...everyone are excited being preg and want to enjoy the moments....see it this way...all the signs and symptoms you and kitkats experience are signs beanie telling you to rest and that he/she is still hanging inside there staying strong and growing...

Ya true.. at least circle n kitkats got symptoms.. thruout my stay in hospital I keep looking out for my preggy sign.. only dh said tummy got bigger when he touched but how come I touched so many times like the same??

Hi Lynncandy,
I am staying in Tampines area too. Hence can u share ur doc/clinic contact? Im aso looking for alternative...
Thanks. :)
I am staying at the East but not tampines hahah, however the nearest branch is tampines for East. You can go to Thomson Women's Clinic Tampines branch under Dr Wong Heng Fok http://www.thomsonmedical.com/thomson-womens-clinics-2/

Faithfullyyours, so envy that you can rest until 21 May. I am trying to endure for 2 more weeks to past to week 13.
Dolly, so do you still need to go back for review?
Kitkats , circle and iwantahealthybaby: what is for dinner hahaha..

I am staying at the East but not tampines hahah, however the nearest branch is tampines for East. You can go to Thomson Women's Clinic Tampines branch under Dr Wong Heng Fok http://www.thomsonmedical.com/thomson-womens-clinics-2/

Faithfullyyours, so envy that you can rest until 21 May. I am trying to endure for 2 more weeks to past to week 13.
Dolly, so do you still need to go back for review?
Kitkats , circle and iwantahealthybaby: what is for dinner hahaha..

When I told my boss about it yesterday, she only said ok take care. Actually she is also 过来人, so I believe she understands. She has only one child and she gave birth to him when she was 40 years old. She's like my mum's age but her son is only about 18 years old. I don't know if she adopted IVF to conceive her child but think she also had some fertility issues when she was younger.

I m meeting my two khakis for dinner. One of them just back from tour so need pass us some souvenirs. Still don't know what they want to eat. No special crave tdy for me too.

How about you?

faithfullyyours, you are blessed to have an understanding boss. No worries now just rest more.

Iwantahealthybaby, I am having dinner myself. Don't know if I should go Prata Wala for the plain naan with veggies.

Last night, I got so hungry that I had to ask DH to drive me out to eat at 1am. Can you imagine I ate western food chicken chop and mushroom ramen soup?

Today so far only ate raisins bread with milk and cereals with milk.

My mum making spegetti for me. I hope I have no prob eating it.
I just vomit out cake n yogurt I had this noon.

Wah faithfullyyours chicken chop and ramen at one goal..
Kitkats spaghetti is nice.
Maybe I should go thai express haha. . Still thinking. .

Back