(2013) ivf/icsi mummies Support group

hahahaaa.....me too bbshower! had all the cooling foods :D so hard not to leh!

true, i also dun wan lo to be lonely. at least she have a playmate and look out for each other when we r not ard liao.

Hi chevynox,
I have been enjoying motherhood. With my bb, I feel completed. Just brought him overseas to Taiwan for 8d7n tour with ctc. My parents and fil went too so there are 5 adults and 1 bb. So no stress. Is round the Taiwan tour. Our tour grp size including bb is 12 pax. Overall the tour is good. Bb gets to travel on plane, coach, trains, cable car and ferry cruise to watch dolphins! We just celebrated his 1st birthday party last sat. Hee.

Wow lucky dude! Must be exciting for him :D
Did u need to bring his food or u just fed him with what u were having?

Thking of a siblilng for him?:p

I brought milk n cereal. Morning can feed him bread or porridge on hotel buffet. Then dabao porridge in thermo flask for lunch. Took banana n bread from breakfast for his tea break. Night time ask the dinner side there prepare porridge if possible. Hotel buffet is normally ok to cook one bowl for bb.

I want to try but a bit hard. Haha. Not trying enough in doing the act! Haha. Also nvr go back tcm or eat or exercise. Maybe shd start ASAP. Haha.

Hello everyone,
Time certainly flies. Hope everyone is enjoying motherhood. My bb just celebrated her 1 year old birthday on Fri.

Usagi: Lucky for you that your bb is quite easy on food. My bb is the other way round, refuse to eat hotel porridge, bb food jar or the pouch during my last langkawi trip. So only cereal n milk. Come back to sg become skinny and lose weight. Poor baby!

Baby dust to those who are trying for second one. I am 4 months pregnant now. :)
It's natural this time. Miracle do happen. Jia you ladies!!

hi hi, long time din post here. glad that we r enjoying motherhood.

I also thou of having 2nd one so first girl won't be lonely. but nt easy as I m still breastfeeding my girl. anyone still bf their kids too? n I also dont have any snow bb. so if going thru ivf will hv to start all over again. cant imagine having to go thru all these
swith a toddler to take care of.

wow kitty katty. congrats! must be v happy to strike naturally right? envy envy!

like some of u, I also drink cold water n eat ice cream and also sashimi. my fav. life felt so much completed with a kid ar the house.

Hihi ladies!!! Long time no see! How is everyone doing? Time flies and a lot of babies are already 1 year old!
Kitty, congrats! Envious!!!! I hope to have a number 2 too but just started last month only. Somehow the hope for conceiving natural seems abit hard I feel. Haiz. Hope the rest of the ladies will be bless with number 2 soon! :)

[URL='http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/members/usagi_2011.73456/']usagi_2011, good that ur lo is not picky! so easy. dh wan to plan a trip but i quite hesitant. imagine having to lug all the F&B hahahaaaa[/URL]

kittykatty
, i super envy u leh! been trying to few mths liao but no luck :( wld need humane intervention after all. now waiting for my menses n report for 2nd fresh!

sade, good to "see" you. i stop bf last oct liao cos supply diminshing. so good that u r still bf-ing ;) I have no snowbbies too so need to start from scratch. Hiaz....

hopeful_ting, all the best to you! sekali next mth u tio liao! :p

Chevynox,

Good luck to your 2nd fresh. I dun have any embryos left to do fet. I dun want to do a 3rd fresh, high costs n need to do a lot of work to tiao the body. I think I will just try naturally even though I know the chances are low.

Yup. My bb is natural. Just try lor. Today read papers saw parents sending their kids to learn 3rd language. I went google. Got one French school really teaches bb from 1 yr old. Wonder what are the other options.

Thank you ! Thank you! Jia You and good luck to those who are trying for number 2. Just take it easy and be positive and good thing will come your way.

Sade: So envy you are able to breastfeed for so long. Can save a lot of money on milk powder.

Hello ladies, it's been a while. Wanna get some advice how to wean baby off pacifier? I tried and baby cried so hard... I cannot take it and eventually gave in. :( Also, who's trying for no. 2? My bb is now 14 months old. Is it too soon to go for #2?

Chevynox, no ba. I think when he older, then let him go learn japanese. Then he can watch cartoon and read manga. hahahaha. Koirc, I dun give bb pacifier. So can't advise.

Hi mummies, any recommendations or feedback on preschool for playgroup? Is Cherie house or par's Schoolhouse ok? I went mindchamps and is very impressed but hubby disagreed said too expensive.

theres always gona be a hard phase when babies have to transit. pacifier to no pacifier... pampers to pooping in the toilet... they'll cry but wont cry forever.. sometimes they already know that when they keep crying they'll get what they want, so they just keep crying louder and louder.

better to stop this cycle of instant gratification that they are getting?

Hello mummies! Just wondering how and where has everyone been. March mummies, anyone joined the March mummies group? I have been trying to join without luck! If anyone is in that group, can please add me?

How's everyone?
Been 2 years. Time flies. From all the struggles we have, now we are all busy with our little kiddo(s). And really busy cos we hardly back to this thread.
Will it be better if we have another channel to keep in touch? ;)

My baby only 1wks old since to have lot of issues. Now she on fm, 1 days 2x on bm. Her poo poo only 3x per day. Is that normal? N her eyeballs yellowish instead of white color. She failed her 1side of hearing test. Regretted that I didn't hire CL. My mum do confinement for me. But at nite I have to take care of my baby. I am dropped dead tired. Day time, my mum only help my shower her n on off look after her. Most of time is myself doing that. N my mum like to compare with my sis. Feel so depressed n helpless.
Hi, how was your baby hearing test? Managed to pass for both ears?

Hi all mummies.

How are you all doing? Time flies. My boy is turning 3 next month. Are you all planning to let your kids learn piano? I am currently letting him join music appreciation class and in another 2 months his class will teach some keyboard.

Wonder when is a good time to learn him learn outside?

Hi usagi,

Where did your boy attend music appreciation class?
Initially I planned to start music class for my boy after he turn 3 this month. However, hubby feels that he is not ready yet. So we are looking more into sports for him this year. Perhaps will relook into music again when he is 3.5years old.

I know some mention 3years old can start if the child is ready. My gfs are looking into violin for their 3years old.

Hi usagi,

Where did your boy attend music appreciation class?
Initially I planned to start music class for my boy after he turn 3 this month. However, hubby feels that he is not ready yet. So we are looking more into sports for him this year. Perhaps will relook into music again when he is 3.5years old.

I know some mention 3years old can start if the child is ready. My gfs are looking into violin for their 3years old.

Hi Pinkieberrie,

I let him attend music for young children i.e. MYC for short. Yamaha also got music appreciation for 2yo. I asked another music sch edvox I think. They got music appreciation that has keyboard and violin element but can't rem was it 3-4 yo. Anyway violin is more difficult to learn. My little one knows how to sing do re mi fa so but I think he still dunno where is Do on the keyboard. He will starting learn some basic keyboard after this sunrise 3 and move to sunshine 1. I also wanted him to learn swimming but currently this yr I no time. Maybe next year. If u got good swimming contacts do let me know!

Im also suppose to enroll my son in MYC sunrise last week. But after much consideration, we decided that this will wait. In the meantime I will teach him the basic. My boy will sing do re mi...la ti do when he plays on the resonator bells. But i doubt he knows them on keyboard. I am teaching him ukulele too. But just 2 chords and already not easy haha.

Yes violin not easy but their kids ask for violin and said no to piano.

For swimming, we are with Aquaducks. They learn swimming through fun. Not the traditional kind of swimming lessons. My boy enjoys the lesson though it takes a longer time to learn as compared to those traditional swimming lesson but he enjoys the lesson alot. Aquaducks trial is free can give it a try before deciding. Also if you have specific day and timing, have to be on waiting list. So can plan ahead and be in waitlist if keen.

Im also suppose to enroll my son in MYC sunrise last week. But after much consideration, we decided that this will wait. In the meantime I will teach him the basic. My boy will sing do re mi...la ti do when he plays on the resonator bells. But i doubt he knows them on keyboard. I am teaching him ukulele too. But just 2 chords and already not easy haha.

Yes violin not easy but their kids ask for violin and said no to piano.

For swimming, we are with Aquaducks. They learn swimming through fun. Not the traditional kind of swimming lessons. My boy enjoys the lesson though it takes a longer time to learn as compared to those traditional swimming lesson but he enjoys the lesson alot. Aquaducks trial is free can give it a try before deciding. Also if you have specific day and timing, have to be on waiting list. So can plan ahead and be in waitlist if keen.

Hi Pinkieberrie,
I just went trial at Swish swimming. It was pretty good. I think I got email aqua duck and aquabambino but no reply yet.

Swish swimming also quite fun, they got incorporate singing at the beginning n ending of the lesson.

psp either find mdm samsiah or mdm rokiah (recommend by bb). mdm rokiah can help u.
Samsiah is ok but her timing is very bad. Always last min cancel. Post natal suppose to do 5 days sometimes only do 1 time. Will not recommend. Massage and call at times also nvr reply. Always asking u to buy things then keep chasing u to pay then sit on things. Ask me to buy something then one month nvr give.

Back