(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

lol somewhat hope it will slowly go away then I can lead a more normal life. hahaha
I also wish the same thing as you... And I hope the bloated ness goes away soon too... Today was a bloated bloated day. I swear I look like I am 4 mths pregnant! How to hide from colleagues like that...

u wear loose clothes and avoid those clingy tops.. if u can, wear a dress to conceal or wear layering... like maybe drap a thin wrap ard u...

I don't feel bloated much. Just very constipated. 4 days Liao. Damn pek chek! Only when I travel max also 3 days. Now 4 days Liao! I miss my daily routine leh. Lol I'm literally full of s***

u wear loose clothes and avoid those clingy tops.. if u can, wear a dress to conceal or wear layering... like maybe drap a thin wrap ard u...

I don't usually wear clingy top leh. I am a pants person. Except, maybe I am a skinny fit person who likes pairing off my bottoms with flowy chiffon top. The skinny cut is a bit unbearable at times when I get bloated easily. Sighhhhh

Hopeful mum, yr constipation sounds bad. Maybe you can eat more fruits like dragon fruit/papaya to keep yr bowel moving?

I don't feel bloated much. Just very constipated. 4 days Liao. Damn pek chek! Only when I travel max also 3 days. Now 4 days Liao! I miss my daily routine leh. Lol I'm literally full of s***
Try drinking plain water with chia seeds? I drank ard 700ml of warm water with a teaspoon of chia seeds. Managed to poo a little. :p

Hopeful mum, yr constipation sounds bad. Maybe you can eat more fruits like dragon fruit/papaya to keep yr bowel moving?
They say no papaya during pregnant. I ate a lot of fruits and those hard core museli ceral with lots of fibre already. Still no use. I'm not even fasting smelly farts. Lol don't know what's wrong.

Hopefully I will get I release soon. Lol maybe puke out already so not so much food inside lol.

I don't know. Today I'm having chicken porridge and lotsa fried food. Craving!!
ImageUploadedByForum1398079379.481406.jpg

Where to buy chia seeds?
I think pharmacy or supermarkets sell it. My colleague gave me a small packet.

Ur fried food made me crave for Indian rojak!

These nights I yearn all sorts of food but no appetite when I see the real thing. All I want is shin ramen and bread with Nutella or ham n cheese.

I think pharmacy or supermarkets sell it. My colleague gave me a small packet.

Ur fried food made me crave for Indian rojak!

These nights I yearn all sorts of food but no appetite when I see the real thing. All I want is shin ramen and bread with Nutella or ham n cheese.
Sigh ya I went to buy cox I got craving. But when I started eating a piece of 2 of each type. I surrender Liao. Think I need to clear out my stuff before I can eat more food. Lol. But I finish my porridge.

Sigh ya I went to buy cox I got craving. But when I started eating a piece of 2 of each type. I surrender Liao. Think I need to clear out my stuff before I can eat more food. Lol. But I finish my porridge.
Same loh. :(

I tabao chicken rice for Hub and since I'm there, I bought myself one packet too. Ate only one third of it. Now compensating myself with yogurt.

I miss my hearty appetite...

Same loh. :(

I tabao chicken rice for Hub and since I'm there, I bought myself one packet too. Ate only one third of it. Now compensating myself with yogurt.

I miss my hearty appetite...
In going to take my yakault, yogurt and milk later. And my grapes lol. But now need to rest. If eat too much will puke.

Chia seed or museli bar needs lots of water to work cos is high fiber. Will stuck if you dun drink enough.
Okay. I will drink more. Been drinking lotsa water already.

Actually hor I nvr like the fried food I bought leh. Lol as in I nvr crave to eat. Only when ppl buy I eat one or pieces. Today I actually went to hunt for it at the mkt! Lol a bit stun coz I nvr order before I ask the uncle I pick and pay is it lol.

Bel I had brown spotting before my first scan for almost a week on n off. I took tsb medication as advised by her if not u take those bottled Chicken essence aso can...
Thanks dolly I will tk chicken essence shortly.. juz had kr ginseng soup for dinner n v full ..

Bel, possible to bring fwd gynae appt? Its goin to b difficult these 3days for u till u c him. I tink u can get de jab to inc the hormones?
Not possible for bring forward sigh. I took a jab on last wed night ..

Bel hugz to you... dun lose faith! talk to hubs.. dun bottle it up by urself, will get miserable de
Told him already.. juz nw had a feel of flow i rush to toilet to pee n saw red alot more den previous days .. den wipe again is dark brownish. Nw feel like call emergency number to rch gynae .

I will be praying for you n beanie!
Thanks I need prayers n God grace n protection badly now.
Rest well and minimize movements... any follow up from the Gynae?
Thanks I'm on HL nw till thur I will c gynae for review. .

Bel, are you on bed rest now ??
Try not to exert yourself ..

Slapurface, my 3 yr gal also likes to sit on my tummy if I am lying on bed ..
Always have to explain to her & carry her off ..
Thanks .. nw complete bed rest but I can't slp .. not as tired as few weeks ago.
I think so.. somehow they know..

Bel - hmmm keep the faith and get more rest

Agnes - must have been a rude shock, rest well!
Yes I really need e faith nw ... :(
hugs to both of u. take care. meplaa, I also still spotting don't worry. sometimes and some women just spot all the way.

bel, share with ur hubby don't bottle up. I tink dr only seeing u on thur so that can see more after a week later. hoping for the best for u.
Yup tt's wad I think so too. Nw hope my red stop immediately.

meplaa, Agnes, Bel, do rest well. Hope for the best! Few more weeks to end of first trimester, jia you!
Thanks alot !

Thanks dolly I will tk chicken essence shortly.. juz had kr ginseng soup for dinner n v full ..

Not possible for bring forward sigh. I took a jab on last wed night ..

Told him already.. juz nw had a feel of flow i rush to toilet to pee n saw red alot more den previous days .. den wipe again is dark brownish. Nw feel like call emergency number to rch gynae .

Thanks I need prayers n God grace n protection badly now.

Thanks I'm on HL nw till thur I will c gynae for review. .

Thanks .. nw complete bed rest but I can't slp .. not as tired as few weeks ago.

Yes I really need e faith nw ... :(

Yup tt's wad I think so too. Nw hope my red stop immediately.

Thanks alot !
Babe want call the emergency line? Tell
Him tmr morning u go see him?

Hi mommies :) wow I took off frm internet for d weekends n already a lot of posts...haha I read every one of them :)

Yesterday I went to see dr Wendy for 2nd opinion abt my ovarian cyst prob. She immediately said it was not a problem at all n I don't have to worry abt it at all. She scanned n said tat it is not a concern. She explain I was to release 2 eggs but only one got released n d other stayed in d ovary n changed to cyst. D pregnancy hormones led d cyst to grow but she said it will go away in later weeks into my pregnancy. She was supper happy to hear abt my pregnancy n patiently showed d baby. Allowed me n dh to see clearly d head, body n limbs. Looked like a tiny teddy bear >.< She let us see heartbeat n hear also. Measured at 173 n said very healthy. So happy n relieved to hear tat. Tsk tsk...d kkh gynae scare us like hell saying might need to hav surgery n talk only abt d cyst n nothing abt d baby or how I should take care of myself - wat to do, wat to eat n all tat. Dr Wendy explained everything clearly n assured me tat thr is no problem n I'm already doing well. I was provided wif obimin multivitamins by kkh to take but she said folic acid is enuf for now. She said d vit tablets will make me more nauseous...oh thank god I didn't start yet (was supposed to take in another 2 weeks). I m into 10wk2dy...I'm following up with dr Wendy instead.

Bel- lots of hugs. rest well n I sincerely hope tat everything turns out well. Stay positive n all will be well. My prayers r with u babe.

Agnes- rest well babe :) all will be fine. My cousin was spotting all d way into her pregnancy. N now her 7yr old boy is healthy n very fit n strong. D only thing frustrating for her was tat it was like having menses everyday for whole of 9 months instead of a week every month.

As for some mommies who were talking abt clingy child(ren) wen u r pregnant, I believe it is true. I have seen it myself. When I bfp, d kids around seemed to cling on to me quite often even those who r active n don't stay in one place for more than a second. And d older kids who can understand my situation, they seemed to b more affectionate towards me. Every since my 7yr old n 5 yr old nieces knew abt my pregnancy, they come to hug me every now n then when they visit me. Sometimes even d father also gets tat effect. Those 1-2 yr olds tat totally ignores my dh has suddenly cling on to him n talk with him (baby language) n play with him. Everyone around were surprised. He says probably d angels r sending a msg thru d kids tat im expecting. D siblings can sense even better. For my sis in law wen she was having her no2, d no 1 was super glued to her.

As for some who were complaining tat hubby is not paying much attention now tat u r pregnant, I guess tat can happen bcos my dh has told me tat although he is very happy to hear abt my pregnancy, he said tat d feeling has not sunk in yet. I think u need to wait for baby to come out b4 expecting to see any major change frm hubby....

Last edited:
Re: bleeding or Spotting,

Mummies rest well.. Don't move unless needed.. Lie down always..

I read from forums that some mummies will bleed throughout the pregnancy. Some even have blood clots that are very big but baby is doing fine..

I know my friend also bleed with her pregnancy and went to a few doctors and nothing is wrong till 1 doc dingoes her with polyps.. Then get rid if it ok Liao.. No more bleeding..

So have faith ya ladies.. I know it's hard!! But hang in there.. You girls are doing all you could.. Talk to baby more.. Pray if you have to.. I went to 算命 and the master told me if I have any problems just go pray to my ancestors.. For this pregnancy, initially also not so smooth... I go Mandai and pray to them each time..

Jia you ladies!!

Re: constipation,

Mummies, maybe u all can get your Gyane to prescribe u this thing. 'Duphalac' I went to see Gyane due to some abdominal cramps or tightening, I cannot tell.. Then Gyane also concern that i might be straining too much when pooing.. So he ask if I wan something to soften my poo, I immediately say yes. I'm not really constipated but I feel my poo is not so smooth.. Each time I go toilet I very scare.. Like want to squeeze but worried not poo come out but other things.. I wan to go poo everyday, it makes me feel more healthier and happier.. Sometimes nv poo very Cham one lo.. The feeling...

So I took this... I thk it better if we can soften out poo and make things easier for our poo poo time...

ImageUploadedByForum1398132545.860146.jpg

Re: craving,

This morning wake up at 8am and decided to cook kuay tiao.. So fridge still have some kuay tiao and so here is my fried kuay tiao with hot dogs, luncheon meat and eggy!! With lots black sauce!! SHIOK!!

ImageUploadedByForum1398132530.461709.jpg

Last edited:
Lol yeah so happy. This morning managed to pass motion le! Yeah. Think last night took another pack of the fybogel. I shall drink daily. Hopefully it helps. So happy. Ya next time see Gynae I will ask for meds to relieve. Nvr know it's so tough. Only when I'm at overseas somehow will be constipated in sg is just smooth sailing lo.

Lol yeah so happy. This morning managed to pass motion le! Yeah. Think last night took another pack of the fybogel. I shall drink daily. Hopefully it helps. So happy. Ya next time see Gynae I will ask for meds to relieve. Nvr know it's so tough. Only when I'm at overseas somehow will be constipated in sg is just smooth sailing lo.
What is fybogel?

Re: bleeding or Spotting,

Re: craving,

This morning wake up at 8am and decided to cook kuay tiao.. So fridge still have some kuay tiao and so here is my fried kuay tiao with hot dogs, luncheon meat and eggy!! With lots black sauce!! SHIOK!!

View attachment 267040

Aiyo... my favourite food, luncheon meat, sausage and eggs!!! Time to stock up on some luncheon meat. Maybe can have that with bread for dinner! :D

Aiyo... my favourite food, luncheon meat, sausage and eggs!!! Time to stock up on some luncheon meat. Maybe can have that with bread for dinner! :D
Have u tried it with those steam bun? It's nice!!

Those 空肉包 the bun.. Haha.. Good leh.. Cuz the bun itself already very nice Liao..

U can fried some egg.. Steam the bun and luncheon meat.. Plus some cheese or mayo... Combine!! Wah!! SHIOK!!!

I hv been having luncheon meat sandwich for breakfast for the past 2 days! yummy!!! btw gals, what do u all drink most of the time other than plain water? I find it so hard to choose my drinks, especially morning I need something to warm my stomach but coffee and English Breakfast tea are out. Ginger tea, peppermint tea, camomile tea and green tea are quite controversial but I still take them. then I just bought a huge bottle of orange juice and heard it causes phlegm...hiyo...

I hv been having luncheon meat sandwich for breakfast for the past 2 days! yummy!!! btw gals, what do u all drink most of the time other than plain water? I find it so hard to choose my drinks, especially morning I need something to warm my stomach but coffee and English Breakfast tea are out. Ginger tea, peppermint tea, camomile tea and green tea are quite controversial but I still take them. then I just bought a huge bottle of orange juice and heard it causes phlegm...hiyo...

Hmm.. Usually I'll just drink plain water lo...

But if night time I'm hungry and i don't wanna put on too much weight cuz I'm not slim to start with.. I'll drink these..

I'll either choose one or mix 2.. Very nice.. Haha.. There are other Swiss miss chocolate drink la.. I buy this one to test.. Usually I buy those cheaper one swiss miss.

ImageUploadedByForum1398134471.531250.jpg

Thanks... all of you..

Bel... jia you !!

just back from gynae... MC 4 days for bedrest..
yesterday more discharge than previous.. so he increased the Duphaston dosage .. 2 tablets 3 times a day..
hopefully it will work..

Nowsadays .. i really become a semi-vegitarian...can't eat pork.. really make me want to vomit.. no apetiate to eat..
only fried chicken.. still ok for me .. the rest.. i dun touch..
vege also.. lesser and lesser ..
this pregnancy really make me .. change a lot in eating style.. used to everything is fine to me.. now very picky..
sometimes rather eat plain rice with plain water .. :(

Thanks... all of you..

Bel... jia you !!

just back from gynae... MC 4 days for bedrest..
yesterday more discharge than previous.. so he increased the Duphaston dosage .. 2 tablets 3 times a day..
hopefully it will work..

Nowsadays .. i really become a semi-vegitarian...can't eat pork.. really make me want to vomit.. no apetiate to eat..
only fried chicken.. still ok for me .. the rest.. i dun touch..
vege also.. lesser and lesser ..
this pregnancy really make me .. change a lot in eating style.. used to everything is fine to me.. now very picky..
sometimes rather eat plain rice with plain water .. :(
Rest well!!

Things will get better during 2nd tri..

fybogel can be bought at guardian off the rack. it helps provide more fibre so help pass motion. its powder mixed with water. then it taste like orange.
I text the nurse this morning, dr says drink fybogel twice a day may help. lol I seeing her next week, next week then I get meds from her. meanwhile rely on my fybogel first.

fybogel can be bought at guardian off the rack. it helps provide more fibre so help pass motion. its powder mixed with water. then it taste like orange.
I text the nurse this morning, dr says drink fybogel twice a day may help. lol I seeing her next week, next week then I get meds from her. meanwhile rely on my fybogel first.
Oh I see.. Not sure if it's the medication, I poo smoothly just now... Haha.. Or I 想太多... But I'm going to continue lo... Can be taken everyday..

Duphalac can be bought off the shelf from pharmacies, I took that post delivery because of pregnancy induced piles (sigh) and my daughter take it to soften her stool when constipating too.

juz saw on Fb. Next baby market Fair.
25-28th September 2014
- public holiday - moved away from original 3-5 oct as childrens day and hari raya haji falls on our usual Baby Market dates.
- continue to run at Hall 8 so that it's away from other fairs
- preorder collection will be at central location which will be managed by Mummys Market. If any issues, we are able to intervene immediately.
- more preorders availability so mummies can confirm deals at crazy offers with no worries of stock
- increase number of nursing rooms
- add electrical points and hot water availability
- popular booths to be placed away from each other.
- additional cashiers for popular booths
ANNNDDDD
- Running 4 days instead of 3 days!!!! Plus increase size too!!! We got approval to use the area at the back!!

Super big fair over 4 days! 25-28 Sept! Thurs Fri Sat and Sun!

This is wat they post. so still got chance to buy last min stuff then....

I'm quite lucky, happy to be drinking plain water. but now i love it warm... :rolleyes:
Green tea contains caffeine too... but I opt to take coffee since I only take half a cup daily.

Try not to take fruit juices because the sugar content is high... peppermint tea is okay, can relieve nauseous and perks you up.

juz saw on Fb. Next baby market Fair.
25-28th September 2014
- public holiday - moved away from original 3-5 oct as childrens day and hari raya haji falls on our usual Baby Market dates.
- continue to run at Hall 8 so that it's away from other fairs
- preorder collection will be at central location which will be managed by Mummys Market. If any issues, we are able to intervene immediately.
- more preorders availability so mummies can confirm deals at crazy offers with no worries of stock
- increase number of nursing rooms
- add electrical points and hot water availability
- popular booths to be placed away from each other.
- additional cashiers for popular booths
ANNNDDDD
- Running 4 days instead of 3 days!!!! Plus increase size too!!! We got approval to use the area at the back!!

Super big fair over 4 days! 25-28 Sept! Thurs Fri Sat and Sun!

This is wat they post. so still got chance to buy last min stuff then....
Cool, I think its about time to go then in Sept. lol I wonder if any MTB queue half way and need to deliver baby.

Cool, I think its about time to go then in Sept. lol I wonder if any MTB queue half way and need to deliver baby.
lol. i dun tink so ba. MTB who abt to give birth dun tink will go there ba... lol...
i also mayb will go. but last min shopping. as only 1mth to my EDD so best still have to prepare my stuff by then.

hahaha. tomolo officially in wk 12. lol. time like passes juz like tat.. I 1 mth no c my little one. cant wait for my next wk oscar scan. hope everything will be ok.
everything will be fine. ya so envy u, time passes in a breeze. sigh those ppl with spotting like me, is counting by the days. u seeing ur beanie next week right?
yeah im 9 weeks today!. another mile stone for me. hehe

everything will be fine. ya so envy u, time passes in a breeze. sigh those ppl with spotting like me, is counting by the days. u seeing ur beanie next week right?
yeah im 9 weeks today!. another mile stone for me. hehe
ok lar. but now seems to b lazy. lol.. always dun feel like working....
U dun worry lar. u b ok de. ur little beanie is a fighter..... very fast for u also.... wk 9 le.....
yup. next wk oscar. can c my little one. 7th may c gynae. so for 2 wks i can c my little one. kekeke....
cant wait....

Back