(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Hello ladies!

Another Monday...hope the week passes quickly then next week got labour day PH. Haha sorry to be so 没出息 but just want to get past the most high risk period of first tri!

Can't fit into my usual work dresses already so wanted to buy some maternity clothes but shops one not v nice, Qoo10 i cannot fit, so i bought a few fr ASOS yday, haha must control though.

Today I are apple, grapes drank Yakult and milk! Sigh still majorly constipated. Sian. Very sian.

Try prune juice?

Hahaha! I dunno.. but as of now, don't have the feeling. With this beanie, I have come to realise that it is very difficult when dh is not the fatherly type. Doesn't ask me about my scan though we quarrel. Not interested in seeing the scan picture. To him, got beanie ok lor. No beanie, no difference at all. I hope I will be proven wrong in future but for now... i am just trying my best to keep my #1.

oh some guys are just like that, more bo chup de.. hugs

think he doesn't want to be so attached yet. i know a mum who before giving birth only decided to take 2 mths maternity. she says don't want to be too attached to baby. but end up still very attached.

it's tough not to be attached ba..

Haiz dont know wat happened. Suddenly got bleeding when I go pee & blood on my panty liner. Gg to see a gyne now

Oh dear, keep us updated.. hugs..

Agnestmh, hope everything is ok.

If go by measurement, bb growth wil fluctuate, depending on our diet. My gynae go by last menses date for edd.

talk bout the hubs being bo-chup.. pls la, mine's no better.... (beware, ranting sesision bout to begin..)

today at in-laws place, the bro's kids were going all crazy and the boy went wanna play WWF with me.. couple of times he just chiong right into my tummy or grab my knee n pretend to air wrestle... hubs still happily cont playing the stupid play doh with the boy's baby sister... wife kena ''bashed'' he still bo-chup... can still show me the ''sundae'' he made and said: ''nice right? looks like the real one..''

on the way back, I make sure he kena big time by me! I was so fed up with him! and he still can say little boy's playing only.. pls man! the nephew's quite strong for his age... sigh... men all like that, think the moment we had a baby inside us, just wait 9 months, baby will come out, to them, there's no such thing as m/c, or threatened m/c...
Maybe not tummy yet that's y he dont feel threatened?? When ur tummy big le, he still allow that, we all help u whack him! Lol!!
Now my no1 also at times play tough with me... hard to siam!

@tinospora, u can also try old navy. My frens bought from old navy and they say not bad.

@agnestmh, hope all is alright. Have u seen gynae? Hope no need wait too long.

Abt baby growth, no need worry so much. Based on my last preg, every time I go for regular checkup n scan, everytime edd diff! Unless gynae talk abt it, if not, just follow based on lmp.

I was so tired last night I couldn't slp! insomnia until abt 3plus. then 6am woke up to pee. damm sian :( now at work but surprisingly very awake lol. im so lack of slp!

I woke up at 3plus with a nightmare...only fell asleep again at 4plus then woke up at 5plus again with another nightmare. Dosed off again n woke up with 3rd nightmare at 6plus. Dun dare to sleep again n got up to prepare for work. All the nightmares I woke up screaming n gasping.omg!

did u eat a lot before u sleep? I hear that sometimes if we go to bed with a full tummy, we might get those scary dreams or lotsa dreams (not necessary have to be scary)....

I barely dream when I zonked off... mostly I dream during wkend nap times

I think my ms slowly easing off, last night nvr puke, but while trying very hard to fall aslp, suddenly the acid juice rush up to my throat. sigh...
so just spit out the acid juice. and end up hungry, drank milk before I slp.

this morning I don't feel so bad, only slightly nausea. hope this is good. and nothing is wrong.

Spotting Still same .. everyday dark brown sometimes abit red
My 2 report out ..i tink not so gd tho nurse tell me is gd news as nv go down
1st report 5656
2nd report 6622
Supposed to go up 50 % within 48 hrs
But only 966

Agnes tk care n rest more

1st report 5656
2nd report 6622
But only 966

r u seeing ur gynae soon? dun think so much (I know its easier said than done..) u wait till next gynae visit n see wat gynae had to say... still, it did go up so dun think bout n do monitor ur spotting, in the meantime. try not to squat or carry anything heavy...

Hahaa man... when my godson came, his papa said dun sit So near to me in case he went crazy n give me a punch on tummy but I kp putting a pillow in between us to protect myself as well.

Yesterday my poor 2.5 yr oldson kena knee in the nose by me .. Poorthing so heartpain to see him sob ! He wanted to jump on me while I was lying down , I quickly lift my knees to protect my stomach and ended up hurting him ..

1st report 5656
2nd report 6622
But only 966

I heard brown spotting is old blood that was stuck last time . Hope u are just scaring urself

Bel I had brown spotting before my first scan for almost a week on n off. I took tsb medication as advised by her if not u take those bottled Chicken essence aso can...

r u seeing ur gynae soon? dun think so much (I know its easier said than done..) u wait till next gynae visit n see wat gynae had to say... still, it did go up so dun think bout n do monitor ur spotting, in the meantime. try not to squat or carry anything heavy...
Only seeing him on tis thur morning. During my last visit he mentioned 50% increase wil be best ... if no growth or slow growth will means other indication. . . Sigh my heart kind of sank but still praying for a miracle to happen . Don even noe hw to break e news to dh nw tt he is asking me abt bt results..trying not to think but heart is damn heavy at tis pt of time

I heard brown spotting is old blood that was stuck last time . Hope u are just scaring urself
Thanks .. :)

Yesterday my poor 2.5 yr oldson kena knee in the nose by me .. Poorthing so heartpain to see him sob ! He wanted to jump on me while I was lying down , I quickly lift my knees to protect my stomach and ended up hurting him ..

oh no.. that must hve hurt!!! I read already can feel the pain.. ur poor boy must be yelping in pain n confusion like ''why mummy do that..''

In the moment of excitement, he won't rem neither does he knows wat will happen if he bump into ur tummy... probably need some patience to tell him, every now n then remind him. I didn't tell my godson abt bb inside, only tell him dun run n hug cos his force is vy big. Every time he greets me, I will use my finger point at him to remind him dun run towards me n he rem tat...

Bel, are you on bed rest now ??
Try not to exert yourself ..

Slapurface, my 3 yr gal also likes to sit on my tummy if I am lying on bed ..
Always have to explain to her & carry her off ..

slapurface. maybe u try to cut down his sugar intake? some kids super hyper aft eating sweet things...

Lol !! I think he became closer and stickier after I am preggy. He wants me to carry and hug him a lot. My mum says maybe he wants my attention cos children will sense that there is another baby on the way .. Strange eh..

Slapurface, quite true they can sense it. When I bfp this year n last year, my bff toddler boy super nice to me, will flirt w me w his smiles then hug me on n off. Let me hold his hands when we out shopping cos he likes to run away like just out of prison So on behalf of his mummy, I put a firm face n make him listen to me.. surprisingly he no throw tantrum at me..

1st report 5656
2nd report 6622
But only 966

Rest well and minimize movements... any follow up from the Gynae?

Lol !! I think he became closer and stickier after I am preggy. He wants me to carry and hug him a lot. My mum says maybe he wants my attention cos children will sense that there is another baby on the way .. Strange eh..

I think so.. somehow they know..

Bel - hmmm keep the faith and get more rest

Agnes - must have been a rude shock, rest well!

Long weekend was very boring ... rest at home .. coz of discharge..
now also have ... really like having light menses...
That day discovered discharge ... rush to KK... waited for 5 hours to completed all ..
the doc in duty so ...rude .. but checked .. everything ok.. no bleeding .. heartbeat ,,, ok
next day .. went to see my gyane .. said the same thing.. already on Duphaston .. 3 times a day.. but seems no improvement .. :(
this week should be 8 weeks...
only can pray hard... hopefully bb is fine ...

Slapurface, I think at some point of time we tend to be more protective of the beanie subconsciously ..
And we also reduce the number of times we carry our tods ..
Hence, they will get sticky when they find us doing nothing but lying on bed ..

already informed my manager and HR manager .. coz i submitted MC from KK..
now can only pray hard ...
really bo mood ... ah...

Slapurface, I think at some point of time we tend to be more protective of the beanie subconsciously ..
And we also reduce the number of times we carry our tods ..
Hence, they will get sticky when they find us doing nothing but lying on bed ..

think so.. my bb also very stick to me nowsadays... even i sit on sofa .. she insisted i must sit nearby her to accompany her to play .. her Masak...

I already 12weeks preg

I read that when u are near the end of first trimester u may have brown spotting or very slight bleeding as the old blood protecting placenta is being expelled OR it may be caused by a disturbed cervix if u have had sex the past few days. So as long as it's not heavy red blood or clots or with cramps and pain usually it's nothing to be worried about but still should consult gynae so you know the real cause.

Long weekend was very boring ... rest at home .. coz of discharge..
now also have ... really like having light menses...
That day discovered discharge ... rush to KK... waited for 5 hours to completed all ..
the doc in duty so ...rude .. but checked .. everything ok.. no bleeding .. heartbeat ,,, ok
next day .. went to see my gyane .. said the same thing.. already on Duphaston .. 3 times a day.. but seems no improvement .. :(
this week should be 8 weeks...
only can pray hard... hopefully bb is fine ...

Take good care, rest well!

Only seeing him on tis thur morning. During my last visit he mentioned 50% increase wil be best ... if no growth or slow growth will means other indication. . . Sigh my heart kind of sank but still praying for a miracle to happen . Don even noe hw to break e news to dh nw tt he is asking me abt bt results..trying not to think but heart is damn heavy at tis pt of time

Thanks .. :)

already informed my manager and HR manager .. coz i submitted MC from KK..
now can only pray hard ...
really bo mood ... ah...

hugs to both of u. take care. meplaa, I also still spotting don't worry. sometimes and some women just spot all the way.

bel, share with ur hubby don't bottle up. I tink dr only seeing u on thur so that can see more after a week later. hoping for the best for u.

I read that when u are near the end of first trimester u may have brown spotting or very slight bleeding as the old blood protecting placenta is being expelled OR it may be caused by a disturbed cervix if u have had sex the past few days. So as long as it's not heavy red blood or clots or with cramps and pain usually it's nothing to be worried about but still should consult gynae so you know the real cause.
Gyne said placenta abit low that why causes bleeding. Ask me avoid carry my #2.

Gyne said placenta abit low that why causes bleeding. Ask me avoid carry my #2.
oh then also don't carry heavy things. just rest well. sorry ah im FTM and nvr gone so far in my previous miscarriages.
so as the pregnancy progresses, the placenta will shift up right? or will remain low?

Back