Good Confinement Lady

Alicia Goh

Hi Mummies,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Kim Lan.
This is my first delivery with twin babies. With her experience and caring, babies and myself are being taking care very well. I even extended her services for another month.
For babies, with her caring and patient, my babies grow to be fit and healthy. She bath, apply lotion and massage babies in the morning. In the evening, she wipe the babies once more and change to bedtime clothes.
For myself, varieties of delicious foods are being served so that I don't feel bored. Besides, she considered my health condition (I am having pregnancy diabetes) to prepare the food. She always share her food knowledge to me so that I can take care myself after confinement.
She is willing to do marketing for me in order to get fresh and nutrient food.
She is friendly, caring, neat and organised person. She always guide me how to take good care of my babies.
I am glad and thankful with her service.

Auntie Kim Lan is reachable at:
+6016-666 9594 (Malaysia) or 9890 7889 (Singapore)

I am using Chun lan now. Please beware if u come across her as she is lazy and calculative. We found her incompetent on her second day.

Hi Mummies,
This is my first delivery with twin babies. With her experience and caring, babies and myself are being taking care very well. I even extended her services for another month.
For babies, with her caring and patient, my babies grow to be fit and healthy. She bath, apply lotion and massage babies in the morning. In the evening, she wipe the babies once more and change to bedtime clothes.
For myself, varieties of delicious foods are being served so that I don't feel bored. Besides, she considered my health condition (I am having pregnancy diabetes) to prepare the food. She always share her food knowledge to me so that I can take care myself after confinement.
She is friendly, caring, neat and organised person. She always guide me how to take good care of my babies.

Hi Alicia, thank you for your recommendations.

Hi Mummies,

Hi wanted to check if she's experienced and highly recommendable since the charges are rather steep.

Hi all, my EDD is on 3rd Sept, however my previous CL cannot come over till 7 Sep, I am afraid I might deliver earlier.
Any good CL to recommend?
thank you!

Hi Mummies,

May I know Auntie Kim Lan rate? I tried to give her Singapore number but no one answer....

Hi mummies, currently I am having my confinement period. I would like to recommend my confinement lady aunty siewchoo. She is very patient to baby and cook for my family even though I have a maid. She also teaches my maid how to keep everything in order and teaches her how to cook. She is very easy going and treat me like own daughter. Anyone needs her contact, can pm me.

May I know Auntie Kim Lan rate? I tried to give her Singapore number but no one answer....

Hi Mrs. Tan, May i help you? Sorry my Singapore number was with my daughter since I was in Malaysia service. Please let me know your EDD to check the availability. Thanks.

Regards, Kim Lan.

Hi mummies, I AM currently on my confinement period for my second baby. So happened I also hired auntie Lan as my CL.

Auntie Lan is very patient and organized person. She is not calculative and very easy going. She is willing to help me to cook for my husband and my elder son. Also, I never get bored of the food she cooked as there are many choice of varieties and they are all very delicious. She always ensure I m full and eat healthily.

As for my baby, she is very slow in drinking milk. Auntie Lan will feed my baby patiently to make sure my baby finished the milk. Auntie Lan will bath my baby in the morning and in the evening she will wipe and change my baby to bedtime clothes.

Auntie Lan is a very responsible CL. I am glad and thankful to have her as my CL.

Hi mummies, I AM currently on my confinement period for my second baby. So happened I also hired auntie Lan as my CL.

Auntie Lan is very patient and organized person. She is not calculative and very easy going. She is willing to help me to cook for my husband and my elder son. Also, I never get bored of the food she cooked as there are many choice of varieties and they are all very delicious. She always ensure I m full and eat healthily.

As for my baby, she is very slow in drinking milk. Auntie Lan will feed my baby patiently to make sure my baby finished the milk. Auntie Lan will bath my baby in the morning and in the evening she will wipe and change my baby to bedtime clothes.

Auntie Lan is a very responsible CL. I am glad and thankful to have her as my CL.

Hi, may i get the contact as i need CL early Oct. Many thanks!

Hi. I would also like to recommend my CL Meizhu Aunty. I am currently into the 2nd mth of confinement with her and my second time with her.

I could really rest assured with her around as she is very experienced and I really like her auto-pilot work style.

Do feel free to contact Meizhu Aunty at 8118 0148 for further queries. I would prefer not to liaise in between. She would be here with me till mid July and I don't mind if u need to meet her briefly. I am doing this out of goodwill as she is really good and I hope u could get the help u need.

All the best!

Hi. I would also like to recommend my CL Meizhu Aunty. I am currently into the 2nd mth of confinement with her and my second time with her.

I could really rest assured with her around as she is very experienced and I really like her auto-pilot work style.

Do feel free to contact Meizhu Aunty at 8118 0148 for further queries. I would prefer not to liaise in between. She would be here with me till mid July and I don't mind if u need to meet her briefly. I am doing this out of goodwill as she is really good and I hope u could get the help u need.

All the best!

Hi mummies, currently I am having my confinement period. I would like to recommend my confinement lady aunty siewchoo. She is very patient to baby and cook for my family even though I have a maid. She also teaches my maid how to keep everything in order and teaches her how to cook. She is very easy going and treat me like own daughter. Anyone needs her contact, can pm me.

Hi skchok,

Please PM me, aunty siewchoo contact, I am due mis-Oct 2014. Thanks.

Hi mummies, i would like to recommend my cl, aunty Kim Lan. She is very soft spoken n patient to all my family members. It is alwayd not easy for cl as i am staying with my in law but aunty kim lan is very easy going n not calculative. Sometimes she even cook for my whole family n do d cleaning part without any complaints.

She is breastfeeding friendly as i exclusively breastfeed my bb using bottles. Eventhough my bb drinks very slow n d feeding interval is short, she still manage each feeding n other chores in good hands.
Aunty kim lan is very clean n tidy, well organized n d cooking is good. She really think hard of what to cook n what i like to eat especially when i hav no appetite. Really to my surprise n i love d way she handle everything so professionally n not like my previous cl who only treat it like a job. Aunty kim lan do it whole heartedly n i am really glad to hav her during my confinement.

Aunty kim lan is reachable via +60166669594 or 98907889

Back