2WW - for those TTC-ing

My cousin was crying in the morning.. Can u imagine she was lying in the bed in ward and tears kept rolling down and my Aunty kept blaming and blaming non -stop. Cousin's hubby was out to buy lunch and I really can't take it liao. Have to say something to make her stop her mouth.
Doc so far only give her 1 week. But I told her if she needs to rest more, jus ask for longer HL. This is her first pregnancy but I'm sure she will be blessed with a healthy baby soon:)
Praying hard for you ladies for being so strong in tough times :( If it's me.. I Donno how will I handle such stuff..

So frustrated with in law side now that I find no meaning in having bb sometimes.. Feel like crying :(
babe! what happened to u? dun cry leh....stay strong.

Praying hard for you ladies for being so strong in tough times :( If it's me.. I Donno how will I handle such stuff..

So frustrated with in law side now that I find no meaning in having bb sometimes.. Feel like crying :(

Thanks for praying !juz nw my sis came n see me n prayed for me too. I Had to cry out to let go my anxiety tho I keep remind what will b will b in God best timing.

Sayang n hugs to u too. If really pek chek cry n let out ur emotions .. In law is in law .. hv a own kid n in law is 2 separate issue don let them affect ur choice of life...

ya was thinking to try again next feb lol but 3 mths only like too soon hor. then can have 2 nov babies lol. easy save money on celebration lol
3 mth tts v soon... Ur womb need recuperate too haha best ask gynae mm maybe 1 yr den ttc also not too late coz age gap too near also hectic for u.
I hv a frd with 2 kids age gap 14 mths ..v xiong nw her kids is coming 4 n 3 she started to feel breather nw.

babe! what happened to u? dun cry leh....stay strong.

thanks lemon =S just feeling frustrated over in law side... i told my dh im gg back home after reaching in law place because someone wanted to have some discussion over what i have no idea ( i just hope they are not gg to sell house and want to stay with us)... but seeing the bro-in law all never go as well.. i dont want to chup in since not my real family anyway... didnt have gd experience with them even before marriage.. and they are the ACT ACT kind... they are loud and forever shouting at each other even when they are talking... i seriously cannot take all these... my parents dont even talk loud at us kids .. even my parents think that my in laws are kind of boastful...

so my dh give me a pek chek look which pissed me off as well...the other day i asked him for some simple help cos my sis asking.. and he told me he donno how to help.. so right now im giving him a taste back.. i oso don want to get involve cannot help him too

i did my best which is to show them respect by calling them thats all... but mil loves to think shes like empress.. demanding me to do things in front of relatives for show.. which i simply hate...

used to stay with them and got scolded for unreasonable things, every other day will quarrel with hubby because of her... its like living in fear staying with them cos donno when i will do anything which she think is wrong..

its like ttc is tough enough.. i cant image if anything in future... now alr dread seeing them... if gt bb next time oso donno later she oso want to come n chup my bb stuff ...

Thanks for praying !juz nw my sis came n see me n prayed for me too. I Had to cry out to let go my anxiety tho I keep remind what will b will b in God best timing.

Sayang n hugs to u too. If really pek chek cry n let out ur emotions .. In law is in law .. hv a own kid n in law is 2 separate issue don let them affect ur choice of life...

yea bel vodka.. i know its 2 separate issue... but there are unreasonable in laws ard... maybe i am more pessimistic kind.. i will think the worst and worry if say the bb is not boy or what then in law will say things... or want to chup at how u take care of ur bb... so thats why it made me have second thought too.. too much undue stress and im nt those who dare to have direct confrontation with inlaw.. thats y overtime the emotional baggage grew in me so big that i just feel like bursting...

Hi ladies,

The thread is going fast - missed out quite a bit and was trying to catch up. ;)

I was basically waiting for my first scan. I think I must be just 5 weeks or a bit past 5 weeks. Went for my first scan and I was crying so badly (I think I was howling) even before the Gynae came in. I was reminded of how the drs told me abt my miscarriages in the scan room n the memories are still very real. Anyway, thank God there was a small sac that had started to form. But no yolk sac yet so I was concerned. Dr said it will prob come up later, one step at a time. As u can imagine, I was crying away again. Anyway, will await for my next scan impatiently.

You know, when I read the frustrations n insensitive remarks that some of u wrote, I can also feel that wave of emotions. I get ppl chiding me and asking 'why are u so focused on career, not young anymore, better make bb quickly, don't regret it. Not like u want means u can have.' I just smile and shrug it off but in my heart, I'm just screaming, 'it's not like I'm not trying, you dun know what people who are trying to conceive and hoping so hard a healthy pregnancy go through.'

Praying that we can all have a happy ending. To be able to conceive quickly and the newly preggies - for a healthy preg n no more recurrent miscarriage anymore!

3 mth tts v soon... Ur womb need recuperate too haha best ask gynae mm maybe 1 yr den ttc also not too late coz age gap too near also hectic for u.
I hv a frd with 2 kids age gap 14 mths ..v xiong nw her kids is coming 4 n 3 she started to feel breather nw.

Hi bel - yup commit the preg to yr God and trust him with all your heart and not lean on yr own understanding.

yea bel vodka.. i know its 2 separate issue... but there are unreasonable in laws ard... maybe i am more pessimistic kind.. i will think the worst and worry if say the bb is not boy or what then in law will say things... or want to chup at how u take care of ur bb... so thats why it made me have second thought too.. too much undue stress and im nt those who dare to have direct confrontation with inlaw.. thats y overtime the emotional baggage grew in me so big that i just feel like bursting...
When u hv a kid u will protect over the kid.. i believe by then u will b able to handle the situation towards in laws in amicable way ... no need to be heated up debate juz direct one word eg I will tk care of it. Thank q mil or pil. . Sorry imo haa. Don let them affect u ... girl or boy is not up to any 1..

When u hv a kid u will protect over the kid.. i believe by then u will b able to handle the situation towards in laws in amicable way ... no need to be heated up debate juz direct one word eg I will tk care of it. Thank q mil or pil. . Sorry imo haa. Don let them affect u ... girl or boy is not up to any 1..

thx u for listening.. i just want some place to rant out... only u ladies understand... :(

thanks lemon =S just feeling frustrated over in law side... i told my dh im gg back home after reaching in law place because someone wanted to have some discussion over what i have no idea ( i just hope they are not gg to sell house and want to stay with us)... but seeing the bro-in law all never go as well.. i dont want to chup in since not my real family anyway... didnt have gd experience with them even before marriage.. and they are the ACT ACT kind... they are loud and forever shouting at each other even when they are talking... i seriously cannot take all these... my parents dont even talk loud at us kids .. even my parents think that my in laws are kind of boastful...

so my dh give me a pek chek look which pissed me off as well...the other day i asked him for some simple help cos my sis asking.. and he told me he donno how to help.. so right now im giving him a taste back.. i oso don want to get involve cannot help him too

i did my best which is to show them respect by calling them thats all... but mil loves to think shes like empress.. demanding me to do things in front of relatives for show.. which i simply hate...

used to stay with them and got scolded for unreasonable things, every other day will quarrel with hubby because of her... its like living in fear staying with them cos donno when i will do anything which she think is wrong..

its like ttc is tough enough.. i cant image if anything in future... now alr dread seeing them... if gt bb next time oso donno later she oso want to come n chup my bb stuff ...
Werrywert: a lot of things in this life are beyond our control. Sadly in this whole ttc thing, the burden, stress and pain falls mostly on us women. I think our DHs also dun understand what we go through. As for gender, it's determined by the father cos women only have x chromosomes. In laws can be quite tricky to deal with. For me, I try to maintain a cordial relationship with my MIL and try not to see her too often. She yearns for a grandkid very much and has asked us a few times but we usually brush it off. Pressure is on. Maybe just try to be respectful in your dealings with her? good that u live on your own. guess that helps!

Y not we just look at it this way we face dh parents n he face our parents. We are all brought up differently we can't expect our partner fully blend in w our parents nor he expect us to blend in w his too. It takes time n alot of giving in. My dh aso refused talk to my dad in early years of our marriage but recent 4-5 years ago he slowly gave in n said bcos my dad aso old liao, he just close one eye n ear. I told him he shd ve done tat earlier cos no matter how he dun like my dad, I can't change father. I m stuck for the rest of my life n neither can I choose in the first place.. So let's all try to b accomodating n tik tat we wld want the same happy r/s w our kid's partner too in future...
Probably my this thinking has made me go thru our 19 years together n 12 years of marriage..

Sorry ladies for me talking So long but to live in harmony n peace is really not easy to b frank. I guess I gave in most of the time then at appropriate time I will tell dh nicely how I feel instead of flaring up at him. Based on my temper I m not such person but just dun know y when comes to in laws n dh r/s I tried to handle w care ...maybe bcos my dh is a vy sensitive person So I have to do it carefully when talk to him... sometimes he can shout in phone to me n I dun shout back cos I know end up it's hurting.. Every time after few hrs later he will come n apologise then slowly explain lor

Sorry ladies for me talking So long but to live in harmony n peace is really not easy to b frank. I guess I gave in most of the time then at appropriate time I will tell dh nicely how I feel instead of flaring up at him. Based on my temper I m not such person but just dun know y when comes to in laws n dh r/s I tried to handle w care ...maybe bcos my dh is a vy sensitive person So I have to do it carefully when talk to him... sometimes he can shout in phone to me n I dun shout back cos I know end up it's hurting.. Every time after few hrs later he will come n apologise then slowly explain lor
u are very sweet :) love ur way of looking at life!

Hopeful, I just feel men are like little boys n it's like an art of fishing... sometimes u let go the string loose then St appropriate time pull back... u too gan Cheng them they find u naggy, u bochap them abit they Actually worry n scared.. hahaa

I didn't O this time... O late nvm, hopefully tsb med can help me O? this is the first time I am so looking forward to see tcm n drink her med. yes, I swear 1st time... last time I dragged myself to see tcm n drink med.

... Turns out that Fil had been borrowing fr those SMS credit line for some time n got into trouble paying back end up sil had been paying till she can't take it anymore ..

Yup I know can't choose his parents..
Me n hubby ok.. Just that I told him I don't want to get involve in his family stuff as their own siblings didn't even want to care for the parents too because they cldnt take it anymore

Anyway end of drama for now..

Dolly thanks for sharing ur exp..

Just hoping for peace to last another month or two before another episode happens

Emily, just take it easy w tsb attitude if u feels she gives u attitude again.just take her advise . Perhaps she needs few times to revise her prescription few times to suit u... personally I feel tcm is quite a long term thing as compare to western medication..

But that one is ultimate pantang. And I already lost my baby leh. They say all these they csnnot imagine how I feel Loh. Very terrible. My mum is very angry with my mil. When I had ectopic she doesn't has knowledge that I could have died. They think why I go op again. That's when my mum told her she rather not have a grandchild then to lose a daughter. So ask my mil to not push us for babies anymore.

Honestly like what angel mommy says who wanna lose their child. The person most heartache is us not the grandparents. They will feel pain but they shd consider us.

I also very pantang now but sometimes really when the person so sad already then say all these a bit no use. Like say before it happens maybe. So now I avoid red and white matters. Then need to cross overhead bridge below got drain how? Don't cross? I don't know lah. I know what they say meant for our own good. Just maybe she just lost her baby not at this juncture.
huh cannot walk drain. like very lame lei. first time heard. ya lor if overhead bridge below is drain then how?

My cousin was crying in the morning.. Can u imagine she was lying in the bed in ward and tears kept rolling down and my Aunty kept blaming and blaming non -stop. Cousin's hubby was out to buy lunch and I really can't take it liao. Have to say something to make her stop her mouth.
Doc so far only give her 1 week. But I told her if she needs to rest more, jus ask for longer HL. This is her first pregnancy but I'm sure she will be blessed with a healthy baby soon:)
so poor thing liao still blame ur cousin. haiz ur aunty is ur cousin's mum? this kind of thing is beanie not sticky. mother not to be blamed. dono y nowadays ppl either cannot conceive, cannot hold e bb well. why is tis world bcoming like this?

Ya Loh. They nvr understand unless they been in the shoes. But I don't wish anyone go they it. My best friend also said something and I snapped at her. It got nothing to do with not sleeping at 9.

I also earn more so my income also required to substantiate. Not everyone as lucky to marry to someone who earns a lot. But I feel very blessed already that my hubby is so nice. Money not everything but so long we have a blissful marriage I think it's more impt.
yup true tt money is not everything. ladies earn more but we need to spend more so at e end of e day also same.
ya bull shit la who said must slp at 9pm to keep e bb ? then those work night shift? those tt work late like retail, how to slp at 9pm? I hav a friend, she preg oso slp at 3am. althou not very good but that's her usual routine. moreover she not working. so can slp as much as she needs n she always go shopping

I aso dun want argue w her too much afterall she aso suffered after her first gal birth. Her uterus burst n bled. In order to save her life, uterus was removed n she can't have bb anymore So her gal is super baobei to her... every one has their story n life lah... tats wat I can said
that's a very unfortunate encountered. poor thing. but glad she had 1 girl.

I can't rem my prev mc at which week. Maybe I shd call back raffles clinic to check my records I took 2 yrs to walk out from the pain lol very long right ? I took up degree course in e meantime to forget my pain channel all my energy to studies den I regret nw again coz ds is 5 yr old le, sigh wasted too much time liao me. Married at 22 had my ds at 24 and drag for 5yrs
wow u married at such a young age!!! bel, I urge u not to go bk n dig ur history again. if not ltr pain again. many ppl mc at 7 or 8 weeks. It's e most fragile period. that's y many ppl choose to tell only aft 3mths. more stable then say.

Dolly do think positive and take good care of both yourself and beanie. Same with u bel vodka! I was so sian last night. Hb and I were "in the heat" and when things got steamy a call came in. It was from his uncle cos he suddenly had an explosion of star bursts and slight loss of vision. It was .. midnight. Bleah can't people have more courtesy ??? My hb was saying that he shld tell my MIL that the phone call could have cost her a grandchild .. lol . Was damn sian to have been interrupted halfway

Hopeful, my mum aso just tell me abt the crossing drain pantang thing. I first time hear cos I was sharing w her tat my the other gf who went thru ivf n got twins, told me if possible dun change bedsheet after bfp. If really needed ask dh or maid do it without me ard n must sweep the floor ard before change lor... then my mum said no choice sometimes aso dun want believe all these pantang thing but just play safe follow lor... haiz
dolly... e changing bedsheet like a bit exaggerated! then if hubby not ard how? most of e time I m e one who change. but I think change bedsheet ok ba. as long as u don shift ur bed. for me, my bed is too heavy to shift. I din even hav e strength to hold my bed up to insert e bedsheet. but anyhow cover until hubby come bk then ask him insert properly

Ya lo.. haven't grad lol supposed to hv 1 more module to go but I donwan wait till I grad den try le ds 5 yr old he yearning for bro...
yup I always heard e most fertile period is 1 to 2 yrs aft u gave birth try another 1. but of cos health is e most important thing b4 trying for another one.

Hi ladies.. been days i log in.. n can see all of us are stuck with in laws probs friends comments etc..i feel for u gals as well.. went to my cousin 21sr bday ytd and found out my another cousin pregnant AGAIN .. i was so shocked cos everyone seema to knw except me.. i dub knw wht overwhelm me but my heart feel stabs of pains all the sudden tht i tot i going to faint.. after tht i fetch my sis back and i told her and she ask me not to stress n look positively.. i told her i feel so disapppinted with myself cos my parents r yearning for a grandchild of themselves but just i cant pop one till now n i still to tear.. even now my tears r welling up..

Hi ladies.. been days i log in.. n can see all of us are stuck with in laws probs friends comments etc..i feel for u gals as well.. went to my cousin 21sr bday ytd and found out my another cousin pregnant AGAIN .. i was so shocked cos everyone seema to knw except me.. i dub knw wht overwhelm me but my heart feel stabs of pains all the sudden tht i tot i going to faint.. after tht i fetch my sis back and i told her and she ask me not to stress n look positively.. i told her i feel so disapppinted with myself cos my parents r yearning for a grandchild of themselves but just i cant pop one till now n i still to tear.. even now my tears r welling up..
oh no! That's the worse kind of news we need at this trying time..I found out today another JC friend is preggy again. sigh...but I am happy for her. cheer up ok? will be your turn soon!

dolly... e changing bedsheet like a bit exaggerated! then if hubby not ard how? most of e time I m e one who change. but I think change bedsheet ok ba. as long as u don shift ur bed. for me, my bed is too heavy to shift. I din even hav e strength to hold my bed up to insert e bedsheet. but anyhow cover until hubby come bk then ask him insert properly

Emily actually changing bedsheets aso required to lift the mattress so when preggy its adviseable not to lift heavy things..
In fact only dating days my dh will help me carry my bag then married liao he said carry myself. Now he fight to carry my bag when go out on wkend. U see men!!....

Emily actually changing bedsheets aso required to lift the mattress so when preggy its adviseable not to lift heavy things..
In fact only dating days my dh will help me carry my bag then married liao he said carry myself. Now he fight to carry my bag when go out on wkend. U see men!!....
cos he cares about u... now u preggy so he cares for u. :) I will still change e bedsheets but will not lift e bed up definitely. cos I oso don hav e strength lol haha but if preggy, I will avoid and be more pantang a bit but e pantang must be slighly logical one. not like e crossing drain. but I try not to cos it's also quite dangerous crossing drains , what if accidently fall dwn?

Last edited:
Wondress, guess wat.. My bro n sil married n strike a month later after wedding. I was so jealous that i didnt talk to them for long , worse when i know its a boy. That means he is gg to b the gem of the family. It was until the day my nephew born, all my unhappiness n jealous was gone. Slowly i grow my love w him until i was so attached as if he is my son. Tats y he is my godson now.. But bcos of my current condition now i was asked to kp a distance from him for time being as he is born in the year of tiger, my mum said too fierce for my beanie now...so i can only video call him daily.

just now aft dinner, my niece jumped up on my tummy and hugged me like a kola bear aft that I started to have abdominal cramps. e cramps like those wanna diarrhea cramps. and it's on n off pulling sharp pain. sob sob ... hmm...

Dh niece came my hse when we were out for work as there is some repairs at my hse so ask in laws over to help open door. Mil was happy that dh niece was so comfy w our bed n fell asleep on it.she said its good sign wor...

Wondersss, chin up, wipe ur tears and soldier on!

so poor thing liao still blame ur cousin. haiz ur aunty is ur cousin's mum? this kind of thing is beanie not sticky. mother not to be blamed. dono y nowadays ppl either cannot conceive, cannot hold e bb well. why is tis world bcoming like this?
The Aunty is my cousin 's mother-in-law.. Her own mom will never say those things to her.. But I think now my cousin is now feeling a little better.. It will take sometime for her to get over it..

The Aunty is my cousin 's mother-in-law.. Her own mom will never say those things to her.. But I think now my cousin is now feeling a little better.. It will take sometime for her to get over it..
If own mum I really got nothing to say. If my mum was there she probably very nicely but directly tell ur cousin mil off. Lol. I think I would too. Sigh.

stupid mil of hers. her mil must be thinking so easy to hav bb n give birth

stupid mil of hers. her mil must be thinking so easy to hav bb n give birth

If own mum I really got nothing to say. If my mum was there she probably very nicely but directly tell ur cousin mil off. Lol. I think I would too. Sigh.
if me I oso will! don care is whose mil... if it's my friends or relatives or hubby's relatives, I confirm will shut her off!

JTS...saw a recommendation for this video clip on youtube about sperms, from a ttc thread. Haven't watched it myself but it looks interesting!

Thanks ladies.. trying hard to fight my sadness now.. haixx.. my menses is still ongoing le.. 1 week liao.. normal or not??

Is it very heavy flow or just some light flow/spotting? Sometimes I get menses for about a week as I have weakness for cold drinks. But when I discipline myself on no cold drinks, my menses won't take so long. Did u take cold stuff or liang stuff?

Have not been reading as am enjoying long weekend.. Hope everyone is doing fine and taking care.

Dolly gal, hope your condition stablise soon and that your baby will grow well and strong. :)

Angel mummy, i am sorry about your cousin. It is true that no mothers will feel happy about losing their own babies. I really wish no one have to go thru such thing. :( i hope she will soon be blessed with a baby again.

Emily, hope you have a fruitful visit tomorrow and that tsb can help you improve your health.

Hugs to everyone... Don't give ourselves too much worries and stress and just try to keep ourselves healthy n fit.

JTS...saw a recommendation for this video clip on youtube about sperms, from a ttc thread. Haven't watched it myself but it looks interesting!
Very informative video!:) there are 6 parts to the video , can search from you tube . Now I understand how much obstacles the sperms have to go through to get to the egg!

Thanks ladies.. trying hard to fight my sadness now.. haixx.. my menses is still ongoing le.. 1 week liao.. normal or not??
wondersss if it is heavy flow or blood flow for 7 days, yes it is no good. u need to see doctor to stop it. but if it is like pre menses to blood flow to post menses then it's normal. cos usu I may or may not have have pre menses 1-2days (brown spotting) to full flow, to normal flow (4-5 days) to post menses (1- 2 days) (ending brown spotting) so total also abt 7 days.

Back