(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

U mean must b 12 hrs apart?I took one in morning then ard 1plus another.. the nurse gave me
I think follow nurse and dr prescription is fine. Ya our instructions is 12 hours a part for duphaston. Some ppl take 3 times a day so I think is or 8 hours a part.

Ur dr will do the best for u don't worry.

Same here ..
For no 1, i didnt feel so tired ..
Now with no 2, i get so lethargic easily ..
Probably age also plays a part coz now much older ..
Me 3!!! Super tired easily nowadays. And I dont feel.that tired for no1 even though with bad ms. By noon, my battery almost flat n need to last all the way till night.

Me 3!!! Super tired easily nowadays. And I dont feel.that tired for no1 even though with bad ms. By noon, my battery almost flat n need to last all the way till night.
Oh yes... I just took naps from 3 to 3:30 and again from 4:45 to 5:15.. The lethargy is getting from bad to worse!

Today I didn't nap. Refused to nap. Lol if not at night I can't slp again. Tmr need to work Liao so just slp early. Now I'm feeling tired. But don't a few meow hours then can go to zzz land. :)

Today I didn't nap. Refused to nap. Lol if not at night I can't slp again. Tmr need to work Liao so just slp early. Now I'm feeling tired. But don't a few meow hours then can go to zzz land. :)

So disciplined! I'm so constipated today.. pardon me, my farts are disgustingly smelly too.. TT

Hey ladies, for pantang sake, can we hv vermicelli n red eggs for our own lunar bday? My mum doesn't know I m preggy n she is cooking for me...

what is causing the constipation? I don't have it at all... I have been trying to eat more fruits and just read today that oranges is no-no... why? the oranges nowadays so sweet!

Din dare to nap coz I know I wont survive in office tomorrow ..
Plus, no more after-lunch coffee ..
It will be a long blue Monday after a long weekend break ..

I'm also super lethargic .. Went zoo with my son n hubby today .. Half an hour I feel like going home alrdy .. Go anywhere also feel like lying down.

I'm also super lethargic .. Went zoo with my son n hubby today .. Half an hour I feel like going home alrdy .. Go anywhere also feel like lying down.
I really salute mommies who are pregnant with their #2, 3 and so on.. being a first time mom, I'm already barely surviving the raging hormones. If given a choice, I would order deliveries and just veg in front of the TV or in bed. I can't imagine myself juggling another child (ren) while feeling miserable from being preggy. Plus, many of us would rather wait till 2nd trimester before announcing.. The horrible first trimester without extra TLC is unbearable to me!

Salute to all mommies!

I really salute mommies who are pregnant with their #2, 3 and so on.. being a first time mom, I'm already barely surviving the raging hormones. If given a choice, I would order deliveries and just veg in front of the TV or in bed. I can't imagine myself juggling another child (ren) while feeling miserable from being preggy. Plus, many of us would rather wait till 2nd trimester before announcing.. The horrible first trimester without extra TLC is unbearable to me!

Salute to all mommies!
I absolutely agree. Going thru this #1. The road has been so so so difficult. I don't think I will go for #2.

Most mummies will think like this too but after having #1 they dun mind having more! Lol

Just back after a 9 days road trip to Melbourne. Feeling tired now especially in this hot weather. After #2 is out, dunno when can go for long holiday again

though i not young liao i want #2. i was telling beanie will hopefully give him/her a sibling. lol
Hahaha! I dunno.. but as of now, don't have the feeling. With this beanie, I have come to realise that it is very difficult when dh is not the fatherly type. Doesn't ask me about my scan though we quarrel. Not interested in seeing the scan picture. To him, got beanie ok lor. No beanie, no difference at all. I hope I will be proven wrong in future but for now... i am just trying my best to keep my #1.

Probably he will gets more involved later part when u start asking him to buy bb stuffs like bb cot n etc..
My dh has been dreaming for the day to come So I hope I can grant him the wish... praying hard

Salute to all mommies!

I also feel that my husband is not considerate enough and not understanding. today most of the afternoon I was napping and watched a bit of Discovery Home & Health Deliver Me - wah I got emo and cried when I saw some scenes. my hubby was walked pass me and asked : eh why your eyes so red.... make me more agitated. sighs the first trimester really tough when you have to keep a secret and for me its my first pregnancy and unexpected also..... I am anxious and cant wait to see the gynae again on Thursday. I will be 8 weeks

Hahaha! I dunno.. but as of now, don't have the feeling. With this beanie, I have come to realise that it is very difficult when dh is not the fatherly type. Doesn't ask me about my scan though we quarrel. Not interested in seeing the scan picture. To him, got beanie ok lor. No beanie, no difference at all. I hope I will be proven wrong in future but for now... i am just trying my best to keep my #1.
think he doesn't want to be so attached yet. i know a mum who before giving birth only decided to take 2 mths maternity. she says don't want to be too attached to baby. but end up still very attached.

Probably he will gets more involved later part when u start asking him to buy bb stuffs like bb cot n etc..
My dh has been dreaming for the day to come So I hope I can grant him the wish... praying hard
Dolly gal! You and your dh wish will.come true. Your beanie can sense your longing one!

think he doesn't want to be so attached yet. i know a mum who before giving birth only decided to take 2 mths maternity. she says don't want to be too attached to baby. but end up still very attached.
Dunno leh. Well, one step at a time la. I also hope he will grow to be involved. To be able to enjoy the joys and anticipation of fatherhood. Cos i used to think a beanie will bring out a different side of him and let him have a different kind of happiness.

Dunno leh. Well, one step at a time la. I also hope he will grow to be involved. To be able to enjoy the joys and anticipation of fatherhood. Cos i used to think a beanie will bring out a different side of him and let him have a different kind of happiness.
ya I'm sure he will. now we moody so we do get on their nerves also. but when baby comes men will be very different.
:)

how far along are u now?

what is causing the constipation? I don't have it at all... I have been trying to eat more fruits and just read today that oranges is no-no... why? the oranges nowadays so sweet!

It could be just the hormones, or the multi-vitamins. My gynae warned me before that multi-vits could lead to constipation... And the worse thing for me is, I am super turned off by greens these days and fruits leave an aftertaste in the mouth which I don't like. So can you imagine how constipated I can get? Smelly fart yes... Smelly poo too... :(

I also didnt nap today wholile no1 and hubby nap. Was doing chores n keep the laundry. After that went out for dinner. Hope I dont ko so soon coz still need to wash bottles!
Sigh.. diarrhea.. 3rd time today n just now really feel like pulling my hair off!!!
Actually hor.. like I told my no1 mummy group, I didn't even wanna have kids! Lol.. end up hubby wants so try.. and end up quit job become sahm.. thought 1 is enough but hubby wants 2.. n so I am here again.. lol

Actually hor.. usually for daddies, the daddy feel dont come so early esp 1st time dad. Only prob until our tummy really big or baby out le then they will really realised they r a dad already! Lol

I absolutely agree. Going thru this #1. The road has been so so so difficult. I don't think I will go for #2.

Don't speak too early haha. Thre may come a time when you feel having a lone child is not fair to that child at all... For me, having a child taught me patience and love. I never was the patient kind. Ppl who know me at work know I can be super blunt and bochup what ppl think. After my no 1, even my boss said I toned down a lot. Maybe your hubby would be like that, change after the bb is born? I want a no 2 because I don't want my boy to be lovely next time. Can fight n quarrel and get into the usual sibling rivalry lah, but at least they go through it instead of being alone, haha.

Yo hopeful! yeah, slept late got up early but u dunno my topsy turvy rest schedule...

9am plus, woke up.. look for hot drink n some biscuit..

11am-2pm plus: nap

3pm-7pm: go lunch and gai gai with hubs/dinner with in laws

8-10pm plus: nap again...

:p

My hub has a really easy time when i was preggy with no 1 ..
No special cravings during the night but just plain fresh milk which he made sure the supply was always enough in the fridge ..
This time round, I have tekan him a few times ..
Buy prata for supper or get dessert after dinner ..
More cravings to come & tekan him ..
Lol ..

talk bout the hubs being bo-chup.. pls la, mine's no better.... (beware, ranting sesision bout to begin..)

today at in-laws place, the bro's kids were going all crazy and the boy went wanna play WWF with me.. couple of times he just chiong right into my tummy or grab my knee n pretend to air wrestle... hubs still happily cont playing the stupid play doh with the boy's baby sister... wife kena ''bashed'' he still bo-chup... can still show me the ''sundae'' he made and said: ''nice right? looks like the real one..''

on the way back, I make sure he kena big time by me! I was so fed up with him! and he still can say little boy's playing only.. pls man! the nephew's quite strong for his age... sigh... men all like that, think the moment we had a baby inside us, just wait 9 months, baby will come out, to them, there's no such thing as m/c, or threatened m/c...

Hahaa man... when my godson came, his papa said dun sit So near to me in case he went crazy n give me a punch on tummy but I kp putting a pillow in between us to protect myself as well.

ya I'm sure he will. now we moody so we do get on their nerves also. but when baby comes men will be very different.
:)

how far along are u now?

I just entered 9 weeks. Beanie growing bit slow. After each visit, the edd gets pushed back. From 17 to 19 to 21 nov.
Actually hor.. usually for daddies, the daddy feel dont come so early esp 1st time dad. Only prob until our tummy really big or baby out le then they will really realised they r a dad already! Lol

Wah, that is a long wait... in the meantime, it is me, myself and I (with all of your support!!!!)
Don't speak too early haha. Thre may come a time when you feel having a lone child is not fair to that child at all... For me, having a child taught me patience and love. I never was the patient kind. Ppl who know me at work know I can be super blunt and bochup what ppl think. After my no 1, even my boss said I toned down a lot. Maybe your hubby would be like that, change after the bb is born? I want a no 2 because I don't want my boy to be lovely next time. Can fight n quarrel and get into the usual sibling rivalry lah, but at least they go through it instead of being alone, haha.
Well, that is true. When I went thru my first ivf year, I swear I will never do to again, even if it is unsuccessful. Cos the process was so difficult (emotionally, physically and mentally) and the side effects were so so so bad for me.

3 months after that, I asked for no pay leave to try ivf again. This time going for a worse and longer process.

Maybe I will really change my mind when I see #1. Until now, I am super scared man. Hahaha!

talk bout the hubs being bo-chup.. pls la, mine's no better.... (beware, ranting sesision bout to begin..)

today at in-laws place, the bro's kids were going all crazy and the boy went wanna play WWF with me.. couple of times he just chiong right into my tummy or grab my knee n pretend to air wrestle... hubs still happily cont playing the stupid play doh with the boy's baby sister... wife kena ''bashed'' he still bo-chup... can still show me the ''sundae'' he made and said: ''nice right? looks like the real one..''

on the way back, I make sure he kena big time by me! I was so fed up with him! and he still can say little boy's playing only.. pls man! the nephew's quite strong for his age... sigh... men all like that, think the moment we had a baby inside us, just wait 9 months, baby will come out, to them, there's no such thing as m/c, or threatened m/c...
Oh man... men can really be so ignorant . But I totally get what u mean.

circle, dun worry..... think by ur next gynae visit, ur EDD wld be more or less fixed (give or take 1 week)...

my last gynbae visit at 9 weeks plus, my gynae told me my EDD kinda confirmed liaoz... and I was so shocked, but was told its like that... u checked with ur gynae, maybe diff gynae has diff opinions on EDD...

circle don't worry,first trim the baby dates keep changing. some ladies here behind 2 weeks but doing well now already :) as long as baby doing fine behind a bit is fine. I'm 8w4d today as of lmp. really just counting by the day.

i can't wait for my next scan. i can't believe i didn't ask if the baby is measuring at the right size during my last scan. sigh i see got flicker i happy like mad liao.

one more week to go 28th april. hoping for everything to go well. then i can look forward to my NT scan on 12th may. shd be abt 11-12 weeks.

We went to the zoo with our gal too! And we signed up as friends of zoo haha I love the weather today though bcos of the rain, it was not too hot!

if gynae didn't say anything bout baby's growth, then baby is doing great inside you! dun worry!

sometimes time seem to stood still, yet now as I read ur post, I realized time flies... see, u are already gearing up for Oscar liaoz... amazing!

if gynae didn't say anything bout baby's growth, then baby is doing great inside you! dun worry!

sometimes time seem to stood still, yet now as I read ur post, I realized time flies... see, u are already gearing up for Oscar liaoz... amazing!

lol ya something to look forward to. already ask hubby to take leave liao. just nice 13 may is PH. so mon take leave long weekend.

Back