good cooking Filipino maid transfer

shirley3344

We are migrating to North America next month, my Filipino maid who has worked for us more than 4 years and 3 months has to be transferred. She joined our family when I was going to delivered my first child, these years she has been with us taken very good care of two children. Day time she looks after my children alone, do all the housework, cooking. She cooks well, even knows to cook many Cantonese soaps, and can understand quite a lot of Cantonese. And she love my children, very patent, always try to get them finish all the meals, play with them, actually she is like our family member. It's very sad we have to let her go, we are moving out Singapore on 10 May, I really want to find a good employer for her.

She's now drawing $550 with 2 off days per month, we have no issue for her using mobile phone, and bought her a tablet let her use our WiFi to stay in touch with family and friends.

For more details/inquiries please contact me by email: [email protected]

Sent you an email. We are looking for a maid and would like one with a good recommendation from the employer. Awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Back