2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hahah.. I agree:) as long as it can help u fall asleep, don't care , jus get hubby to bring:D
I also sleep with a bolster.. My hubby is my bolster! :D
Hahaha. If he hugs me I must hug my bolster. Lol. Bolster cold cold nice to hug when slp. Lol hubby so warm hug Liao I swear cannot slp. Hahaha

Bolster doesn't snore lol.

Hahaha. If he hugs me I must hug my bolster. Lol. Bolster cold cold nice to hug when slp. Lol hubby so warm hug Liao I swear cannot slp. Hahaha

Bolster doesn't snore lol.
Hahah... You and I opposite:D at night I feel cold easily, so I need a warm bolster.. And I'm very small size compared to my hubby (hubby is very much taller than me), so only my legs can weigh on his.. Heheh.. I very naughty , bully my hubby .. But he doesn't mind .. :) that is why if hubby not around , I m not used to be without my human bolster.. Heheh..

bel: your HCG levels are high. That's a good sign. ..dun think so hard and try to rest more..
Thanks lemon. . . Nw hoping number dbl up ! Will noe by mon coz i requested nurse to call me once report is out on Monday. . I can't tahan until thur gynae visit to know the 2 comparison results . Haha

Thanks angel mommy... initially I was worried if number is gd or not.. so did a check is still under the range for wk 5. But critical moment is the 2nd tube of my blood sample have to be double up of 1st tube. . Fx hard !!!
I think if 5wks+ .. And with your hcg level, it should be right on target:) yes, if 2nd tube is doubled, you are on your way to see beanie's heartbeat!:)

Woken up by the nurses coming in n out of the room. After whole night of no bleeding, right after I pee n change pad, suddenly a gush of blood flow out... So worried now... can't go back slp again

Woken up by the nurses coming in n out of the room. After whole night of no bleeding, right after I pee n change pad, suddenly a gush of blood flow out... So worried now... can't go back slp again
Big hug dolly .. I'm praying for U okie.. Try to rest first. Could be the body trying to clear out the remaining stuff .. Your beanie will be strong , hug hug! :)
Will the gyne be doing another scan to check?

Dollygal call dr to come. Did u get support injection? If u need to pee get a bedpan n ask nurse for help.

Gynae just came n Did a scan say beanie doing OK but expected dinner bleeding as the smaller sac is coming out. He said abt 1cm clots more to go.. but I was feeling giddy after jab n medication this morning.. So he stop one of the medication for today n monitor..

Gynae just came n Did a scan say beanie doing OK but expected dinner bleeding as the smaller sac is coming out. He said abt 1cm clots more to go.. but I was feeling giddy after jab n medication this morning.. So he stop one of the medication for today n monitor..
Don't worry ok since dr monitoring closely.

Glad to hear that your beanie is still strong :) little beanie will stay strong and healthy. Once the remaining clots are expelled out, you will be fine. Have a good rest:)

next week is coming real soon. endure!!!
hee hee... tmr is my "next week" le. seeing her tmr. can't wait... actually I prefer her med to my previous tcm. tsb med considered not so bitter. herher but dono this time will she give me not so bitter med or not.

Me hanging on ...some blood clots flew out awhile ago. Hope after this no more bleeding...
dolly, great to hear that. rest well

bel, u oso jiayou. pray for u for sticky bean n hcg high high.

hopeful mum, how are u le?

jiayou jiayou 2nd tri coming!!! u have gone thru 1/3 le. bel vodka too. looking fwd to both ur 2nd tri

hopeful mum, how are u le?

jiayou jiayou 2nd tri coming!!! u have gone thru 1/3 le. bel vodka too. looking fwd to both ur 2nd tri
Okay. Now dealing with morning sickness. Spotting still on off but I used to it le. :)

Still got 5-6 more weeks to 2nd trim not so fast.

hee hee... tmr is my "next week" le. seeing her tmr. can't wait... actually I prefer her med to my previous tcm. tsb med considered not so bitter. herher but dono this time will she give me not so bitter med or not.

dolly, great to hear that. rest well

bel, u oso jiayou. pray for u for sticky bean n hcg high high.
that's good Emily! u can see her tomorrow le. I find her medicine very bitter and it quite hard for me to stomach it. but I believe her medicine is good for me so I will Ren and drink quickly.

My cousin told me this morning that she will be on one week hospitalization leave cos she jus have a miscarriage ... Baby not growing well.. Very sad cos she was still sharing with me her joy a few weeks ago.. And it doesn't help when her mum-in-law keep blaming her for not taking good care.. Which mom-to-be wants her baby to be lost through miscarriage! Jus now I can't help but firmly and politely told my Aunty that ... That what my cousin need now is comfort and encouragement , not blaming and grumbling at my cousin at the ward..
I jus Hope she can recover soon and try again. I think my cousin shared with me cos we are both hoping to TTC and we can understand each other 's situation. Sorry , feel so upset with my aunt jus now.. Have to rant it out here.. Praying for her too., ladies here, Jia you! Don't give up!:)

Thot dr will give 2 weeks hl for mc... anyway ur cousin better do a mini confinement n bu the body back. If possible go see tcm as well..
After my mc last year plus age catching up, I felt my body no longer strong as before, easily get sick.. So better take care

Thot dr will give 2 weeks hl for mc... anyway ur cousin better do a mini confinement n bu the body back. If possible go see tcm as well..
After my mc last year plus age catching up, I felt my body no longer strong as before, easily get sick.. So better take care
Depends in dr. So far with all my miscarriages I only gotten one week mc.

Oic...guess my gynae was worried cos i cldnt cry in front of him when it happened n he quite worried..
I also didn't cry but think my Gynae quite strict on mcs. But he did say if I need more he will give more. I rather go back and work so don't need to stay home to think too much. Lol. Stay home also sian. Then go on long mc ppl at work also keep guessing. Very tiring.

My cousin was crying in the morning.. Can u imagine she was lying in the bed in ward and tears kept rolling down and my Aunty kept blaming and blaming non -stop. Cousin's hubby was out to buy lunch and I really can't take it liao. Have to say something to make her stop her mouth.
Doc so far only give her 1 week. But I told her if she needs to rest more, jus ask for longer HL. This is her first pregnancy but I'm sure she will be blessed with a healthy baby soon:)

My cousin was crying in the morning.. Can u imagine she was lying in the bed in ward and tears kept rolling down and my Aunty kept blaming and blaming non -stop. Cousin's hubby was out to buy lunch and I really can't take it liao. Have to say something to make her stop her mouth.
Doc so far only give her 1 week. But I told her if she needs to rest more, jus ask for longer HL. This is her first pregnancy but I'm sure she will be blessed with a healthy baby soon:)
Can totally feel her. Ask her to rest well. When she goes home distract her with dramas or tv series. If keep dwelling on it will go into depression. I bought zig saw to take my mind off things. Also started baking. Ask her don't blamed herself. Definitely not her fault. But these aunties will say all kinds of things. Like mum in law say I cross drain so it dropped down. I hear Liao damn pissed also. Really feel like slapping these ignorant aunties. Sorry ah. I sound very angry.

Dolly, I agree with u.. As I pass 35 age mark, I realised all the more I need to take good care of my health.. You too, must take plenty of rest .. Eat healthily and stay healthy so u can take care of little beanie when beanie is out and see little beanie grow up:)

Can totally feel her. Ask her to rest well. When she goes home distract her with dramas or tv series. If keep dwelling on it will go into depression. I bought zig saw to take my mind off things. Also started baking. Ask her don't blamed herself. Definitely not her fault. But these aunties will say all kinds of things. Like mum in law say I cross drain so it dropped down. I hear Liao damn pissed also. Really feel like slapping these ignorant aunties. Sorry ah. I sound very angry.
Hahah.. My Aunty lagi best , all kinds of nonsense came out from her mouth jus now.. I know she is upset too but have to control herself cos poor cousin already sobbing away. Ya, I'll also tell her hubby to give extra tender loving care at this time too.. Will continue to encourage her too:)

Hopeful, my mum aso just tell me abt the crossing drain pantang thing. I first time hear cos I was sharing w her tat my the other gf who went thru ivf n got twins, told me if possible dun change bedsheet after bfp. If really needed ask dh or maid do it without me ard n must sweep the floor ard before change lor... then my mum said no choice sometimes aso dun want believe all these pantang thing but just play safe follow lor... haiz

Hopeful, my mum aso just tell me abt the crossing drain pantang thing. I first time hear cos I was sharing w her tat my the other gf who went thru ivf n got twins, told me if possible dun change bedsheet after bfp. If really needed ask dh or maid do it without me ard n must sweep the floor ard before change lor... then my mum said no choice sometimes aso dun want believe all these pantang thing but just play safe follow lor... haiz
But that one is ultimate pantang. And I already lost my baby leh. They say all these they csnnot imagine how I feel Loh. Very terrible. My mum is very angry with my mil. When I had ectopic she doesn't has knowledge that I could have died. They think why I go op again. That's when my mum told her she rather not have a grandchild then to lose a daughter. So ask my mil to not push us for babies anymore.

Honestly like what angel mommy says who wanna lose their child. The person most heartache is us not the grandparents. They will feel pain but they shd consider us.

I also very pantang now but sometimes really when the person so sad already then say all these a bit no use. Like say before it happens maybe. So now I avoid red and white matters. Then need to cross overhead bridge below got drain how? Don't cross? I don't know lah. I know what they say meant for our own good. Just maybe she just lost her baby not at this juncture.

Ya my closed gf aso said me lor... said I no take care myself still go here n there but really it's nothing to do w walking.. it was too weak to further grow n I can't control n I m not like her dh earn tat much that she can be sahm.. I can't cos dh is a freelancer n my job is impt as main income..
N she always say I born w silver spoon, I m not happy w the comments cos I went thru the poor period w my parents from 1 room flat lor... I saw how my dad slough his life at night working at home.

Dolly tk care don worry u are in gd hands nw .. juz the clot will be out and nth else. Bb gg sticky to u !

Angel mommy .. ;) thank u for ur encouragements ... hope ur cousin can walk out from the mc soon n try again aft 3 cycles .. is she seeing tsb too... if not can faster book n c ;) ignore her mil .. spout nonsense one... bb mc in early stage is juz due to lacking of some properties. .nth n no one to blame for

I rem my colleague twin full month Bb shower late last year, I aso told him openly I m not ready to attend cos I scared I cried there but I did bot gifts for the twins..

Ya my closed gf aso said me lor... said I no take care myself still go here n there but really it's nothing to do w walking.. it was too weak to further grow n I can't control n I m not like her dh earn tat much that she can be sahm.. I can't cos dh is a freelancer n my job is impt as main income..
N she always say I born w silver spoon, I m not happy w the comments cos I went thru the poor period w my parents from 1 room flat lor... I saw how my dad slough his life at night working at home.
Ya Loh. They nvr understand unless they been in the shoes. But I don't wish anyone go they it. My best friend also said something and I snapped at her. It got nothing to do with not sleeping at 9.

I also earn more so my income also required to substantiate. Not everyone as lucky to marry to someone who earns a lot. But I feel very blessed already that my hubby is so nice. Money not everything but so long we have a blissful marriage I think it's more impt.

I aso dun want argue w her too much afterall she aso suffered after her first gal birth. Her uterus burst n bled. In order to save her life, uterus was removed n she can't have bb anymore So her gal is super baobei to her... every one has their story n life lah... tats wat I can said

Dolly tk care don worry u are in gd hands nw .. juz the clot will be out and nth else. Bb gg sticky to u !

Angel mommy .. ;) thank u for ur encouragements ... hope ur cousin can walk out from the mc soon n try again aft 3 cycles .. is she seeing tsb too... if not can faster book n c ;) ignore her mil .. spout nonsense one... bb mc in early stage is juz due to lacking of some properties. .nth n no one to blame for
My cousin is not seeing any Chinese sinseh.. But I may ask her if she wants to consider to see a good Chinese sinseh to tiao and bu her body .. After mc must rest for 3 cycles? Her mc happens at 8 weeks.. Maybe her gyne will also advise her according to her body condition..

I aso dun want argue w her too much afterall she aso suffered after her first gal birth. Her uterus burst n bled. In order to save her life, uterus was removed n she can't have bb anymore So her gal is super baobei to her... every one has their story n life lah... tats wat I can said
Aiyo so scary. Sigh. Women so much ma fan.

My cousin is not seeing any Chinese sinseh.. But I may ask her if she wants to consider to see a good Chinese sinseh to tiao and bu her body .. After mc must rest for 3 cycles? Her mc happens at 8 weeks.. Maybe her gyne will also advise her according to her body condition..
Yup some say 2 some say 3...can chk if she keen to c n tiao coz tsb booking is 1 mth in adv so long...

I can't rem my prev mc at which week. Maybe I shd call back raffles clinic to check my records I took 2 yrs to walk out from the pain lol very long right ? I took up degree course in e meantime to forget my pain channel all my energy to studies den I regret nw again coz ds is 5 yr old le, sigh wasted too much time liao me. Married at 22 had my ds at 24 and drag for 5yrs

I can't rem my prev mc at which week. Maybe I shd call back raffles clinic to check my records I took 2 yrs to walk out from the pain lol very long right ? I took up degree course in e meantime to forget my pain channel all my energy to studies den I regret nw again coz ds is 5 yr old le, sigh wasted too much time liao me. Married at 22 had my ds at 24 and drag for 5yrs
Don't worry abt the past over Liao. U so young. Also good mah now got degree already. Don't regret. Every step we take is a learning curve :) I'm 33 still no first child yet. I also took awhile to recover from my first mc. Cox I had a fibroid removal surgery. Then change job. Then shift house. Lol so drag. Last year I strike 4 times but not successful. Hopefully this time round my beanie is a strong one.

Ya lo.. haven't grad lol supposed to hv 1 more module to go but I donwan wait till I grad den try le ds 5 yr old he yearning for bro...

Praying hard for you ladies for being so strong in tough times :( If it's me.. I Donno how will I handle such stuff..

So frustrated with in law side now that I find no meaning in having bb sometimes.. Feel like crying :(

Back