IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

Ya la i still say i do ivf that time do liao she say must do again. Dr lau say dun need to do so many times waste money...

Oh ya dr lau will ask what blood group are we. I forgot mine so during down syndrome test they will check my blood group too.
Lol next time just tell the nurse dr say no need do so many times lei... Why u say need??? Somemore the ivf test just did already give clearance how can within 2 mths test again. Ridiculous lei...

Lol unless now nurse can earn commission from blood test?? :eek:

Last edited:
Good morning ladies!
Sumiko83, are u feeling much better today? Did u check with dr lau regarding the extension of hl/mc? Just in case u need more rest :)

Good morning ladies!
Sumiko83, are u feeling much better today? Did u check with dr lau regarding the extension of hl/mc? Just in case u need more rest :)
Gd morn ladies!
Cheerywalnuts, I did check with the ivf nurses and was told any extension of mc, I'll have to go to the 24hr clinic. I went ytd aft lunch. Was quite packed. Then I got to know that they are only allowed to give up to 3 days. So my mc is till wed.
As usual didn't sleep well Bcoz of the chest discomfort. Last night I kept feeling hot then cold then hot. Like gg to fall sick. Having dry cough too. I shall stop eating the chkn biscuits. Had too much. :p
Went to purge waste 4 times this morn. No more backache. Seems like able to stand and walk better. Though still slow.
Just cooked a small pot of brown rice porridge with small silver fish and dried scallop, to go with my marmite. :p:p

Cheerywalnuts, so u are totally off from the ohss alrd?
Yes I am totally off from ohss. Weigh myself yesterday and my weight dropped again. No more after effect from it. *fingers crossed*

Bowels back to normal not loose stools anymore.

I always feel hot at meals & at night too even with aircon. Dunno if it's due to the raising temp of our body.

Continue to drink more and rest more. Purging out is good as u will feel much better after tt. Maybe u try gatorade? I took the lemon lime flavour ;)

Able to stand straight & walk is a great sign of recovery. Previously I was like tt too... After so used to bend forward to walk tt I gotten abit used to it.. dh ask why u better le still walking like tt... lol just 1 2 days to adjust back to usual self

Last edited:
Yes I am totally off from ohss. Weigh myself yesterday and my weight dropped again. No more after effect from it. *fingers crossed*

Bowels back to normal not loose stools anymore.

I always feel hot at meals & at night too even with aircon. Dunno if it's due to the raising temp of our body.

Continue to drink more and rest more. Purging out is good as u will feel much better after tt. Maybe u try gatorade? I took the lemon lime flavour ;)

Able to stand straight & walk is a great sign of recovery. Previously I was like tt too... After so used to bend forward to walk tt I gotten abit used to it.. dh ask why u better le still walking like tt... lol just 1 2 days to adjust back to usual self
That's great! U can enjoy your pregnancy now! :D Told hubby to get gatorade. He always buy 100plus and h two O. :rolleyes:
When's your first scan? Shld be next week right..

That's great! U can enjoy your pregnancy now! :D Told hubby to get gatorade. He always buy 100plus and h two O. :rolleyes:
When's your first scan? Shld be next week right..

Yap :) u will recover fast too! Endure abit more the ohss ordeal will soon be over ;)

I used to drink 100 plus the carbonated one but felt it made me more gassy during ohss ordeal. Tried the non gassy one, the taste make me feel like puking cos same as H2O they taste sweet to me. Gatorade lemon lime works best for me. :D

Yap next Thurs looking forward to it. Dh & I hoping to see twins :D

Yap :) u will recover fast too! Endure abit more the ohss ordeal will soon be over ;)

I used to drink 100 plus the carbonated one but felt it made me more gassy during ohss ordeal. Tried the non gassy one, the taste make me feel like puking cos same as H2O they taste sweet to me. Gatorade lemon lime works best for me. :D

Yap next Thurs looking forward to it. Dh & I hoping to see twins :D

Great lah!! I hope to hear good news from u soon! So excited to see 2 beanies. ;) take gd care and be careful.

Meilingg, how long did u wait and total time spend at amc? Was wondering if I should go much earlier than 1 hr for the scan b4 gg clinic d to see dr.

Do you know the opening hours of AMC?

Last edited:
Meilingg, how long did u wait and total time spend at amc? Was wondering if I should go much earlier than 1 hr for the scan b4 gg clinic d to see dr.

Do you know the opening hours of AMC?

Quite fast. 1st time i was q no 7, 2nd time i was q no 5. There are 2 rooms. Waiting time quite fast... Maybe half an hr.

I think 8am open. 1-2pm lunch hr but can get q no first.

@cheerywalnuts, I woke up almost every hour to pee. And each time was full bladder. After tt, feel v dehydrated. Did u have the same problem? V deprived from sleep... :(
I will wake up once or twice to pee at night. Frequent urination it is one of pregnancy symptom. Must drink water after each pee to replenish the water back. But I also have frequent perspiration at night. Dunno why.
I always place a bot of gatorade next to me at night. So will drink 1 mouthful if awake or feel dry. These past few nights I don't feel dehydrated as when during ohss. Will drink a glass of meiji milk b4 sleeping.

Try to take small naps during the day to compensate the sleep.

After last night frequent urination do u feel less bloated today? It may be u releasing out the excess fluids from ohss

Yesterday dunno why I felt super sleepy in the afternn and can't keep myself awake. Keep KO.

Last edited:
I will wake up once or twice to pee at night. Frequent urination it is one of pregnancy symptom. Must drink water after each pee to replenish the water back. But I also have frequent perspiration at night. Dunno why.
I always place a bot of gatorade next to me at night. So will drink 1 mouthful if awake or feel dry. These past few nights I don't feel dehydrated as when during ohss. Will drink a glass of meiji milk b4 sleeping.

Try to take small naps during the day to compensate the sleep.

After last night frequent urination do u feel less bloated today? It may be u releasing out the excess fluids from ohss

Yesterday dunno why I felt super sleepy in the afternn and can't keep myself awake. Keep KO.
Yep less bloated today though tummy still looks big. But at least no tight stretchy feeling. I also hope it's releasing the excess fluids.
It's good.. sleep more and rest more. My colleague told me rest well bb will grow well. ;)

Yep less bloated today though tummy still looks big. But at least no tight stretchy feeling. I also hope it's releasing the excess fluids.
It's good.. sleep more and rest more. My colleague told me rest well bb will grow well. ;)
That's good! 2-3 more days will be back to normal. The bloatness starting to subside ;)
Yap :) these 2 days feel abit crampy too.

Sumiko, hope u feel better.
In the end my bloatedness got better over the long holidays so I didn't go to kkh. Is week 5 already right, do u have any morning sickness? I don't have those puking feeling yet.

Sumiko, hope u feel better.
In the end my bloatedness got better over the long holidays so I didn't go to kkh. Is week 5 already right, do u have any morning sickness? I don't have those puking feeling yet.
Hi daja, good to hear tt your bloatedness got better. Seriously I don't know which week I'm in. Do u know how to calculate? I don't have any ms. But my bloatedness still here. :rolleyes:

Hi daja, good to hear tt your bloatedness got better. Seriously I don't know which week I'm in. Do u know how to calculate? I don't have any ms. But my bloatedness still here. :rolleyes:

Hi sumiko,
Last time I asked the nurse when I received the hcg bt report, she said the week of the bt is considered 4th week.

i tried to pee, burp n fart more. Hehe.

Hope u get well soon and can go back to work soon.

Good morning ladies!

@daja, glad that ur bloatness went down. :) take care!

@sumiko83, how are u dear? Better today? Able to walk normally without bending now? Go back o&g if need more mc k. Looking forward to ur recovery :)

@meilingg & piggy1327, I do not have any ms symptoms too. Heard it's better to have. Cos of changing hormones.
Meilingg ur bb wants to use another brand of toothpaste :D

Good morning ladies!

@sumiko83, how are u dear? Better today? Able to walk normally without bending now? Go back o&g if need more mc k. Looking forward to ur recovery :)

@meilingg & piggy1327, I do not have any ms symptoms too. Heard it's better to have. Cos of changing hormones.

Gd morn, cheerywalnuts! I'm feeling much better each day. But still wake up 4,5 times each night to pee. I guess I'll go bk to wk on thur. Hoping to get the routines back. Thanks for helping me to pull thru this ohss nightmare. :D I'm so looking forward to our first scan!

Good morning ladies!

I got it when i was like week 6…
maybe some don't have it… which is good also~~~
haha… this morning i use colgate but still puke let… siao siao one. i used a few times no problem, today jiu puke. lol...

Gd morn, cheerywalnuts! I'm feeling much better each day. But still wake up 4,5 times each night to pee. I guess I'll go bk to wk on thur. Hoping to get the routines back. Thanks for helping me to pull thru this ohss nightmare. :D I'm so looking forward to our first scan!
Yeah that's great! Very happy to hear tt!
Yap counting down to first scan! :D hope everything will be smooth smooth. Looking forward to end of first trimester.
Week 8 & 9 very crucial. Really pray tt I can clear this 1st stage smoothly.

haha… this morning i use colgate but still puke let… siao siao one. i used a few times no problem, today jiu puke. lol...
Arhaha. . Your Bb wanna try out different types of toothpaste! Think u gonna get oral b, systema, or even those strawberry flavored ones for kids. :D wah.. Meiling, yours got potential of being a dentist liao. Lol~~

Arhaha. . Your Bb wanna try out different types of toothpaste! Think u gonna get oral b, systema, or even those strawberry flavored ones for kids. :D wah.. Meiling, yours got potential of being a dentist liao. Lol~~

LOL~ I shall try other brands and see how… i dun wan use kids one~~~ lol...

Lol ur bb dun like u to brush. Maybe switch to rinsing in the morning and brush at night :D

like that dirty fellow sia~~~ but when i recall, indeed if i brush my teeth at night, i dun really puke… lol...
I saw ch8 body sos 3 episode on dental. The dentist actually said just rinse and drink a glass of water in the morning. Only Brush after taking breakfast. Actually at night after we brush, our teeth are clean cos no eating while we sleep so should be clean. Then brush after eating breakfast ;)

Yes. Started ytd when my ohss slowly subsided. Something very funny.. my beanie is very sensitive to my mil's voice. When we talk too long, beanie started to react. Seems like telling us u all are too noisy. :p
Haha ur beanie so cute! Mb he wants to join in the conversation too!
Bb are very proactive to adults conversation. My 3mths old nephew always listen to us talking and wants to talk too!

Yes! I got it since 2 weeks ago... But not very serious one. The most vomit water. Now i eating vitamin b tablets that dr lau prescribed. U?
recently is like bad to worse... esp when i get up to work,at first i will feel wan to vomit but everytime nothing come out only water.. this time round not only feeling to vomit but giddy... make me really cant go work... Dr. lau prescribed me b6 n anti vomit med.. but the anti vomit one will feel sleepy. i ate plum till sian too... wat other things or food will make it feel better?:(

My down syndrome counseling & bloodtest will be next thurs at amc. Scanning will be May 21st at adc. I just realized my dydrogesterone will be finishing next thurs… emailed dr lau and he said no need further dydrogesterone once i finished it… Drop him an email if i got spotting or bleeding.

recently is like bad to worse... esp when i get up to work,at first i will feel wan to vomit but everytime nothing come out only water.. this time round not only feeling to vomit but giddy... make me really cant go work... Dr. lau prescribed me b6 n anti vomit med.. but the anti vomit one will feel sleepy. i ate plum till sian too... wat other things or food will make it feel better?:(

He gave me the anti vomit med also but i never eat it…

So far chicken in the biscuits works for me…

Look at the bright side. Having ms is good sign. Your body hormones reaction. Jiayou! Sleep more k. Mb cos in the morning empty stomach so nothing to vomit. But vomit water is definitely better than vomiting out food.
Did he give u mc to rest at home if take anti vomit meds?
Maybe try chicken in biscuits or soda biscuits. ;)

And i realised if i use darlie tootpaste i will puke...
me not on toothpaste but on shower cream.. i use dove for my shower but recently i feel like using oredi it smell like rusty metal... whenever my hb comes near me i will ask him go away..smell like rusty metal lol... now i change it to boby shop brand n is better... meilingg , i heard my mananger oso got this problem when brushing teeth... she used all kind but finally she stop at children toothpaste.. think u try to use.. mayb ur beanine like strawberry taste... :D

me not on toothpaste but on shower cream.. i use dove for my shower but recently i feel like using oredi it smell like rusty metal... whenever my hb comes near me i will ask him go away..smell like rusty metal lol... now i change it to boby shop brand n is better... meilingg , i heard my mananger oso got this problem when brushing teeth... she used all kind but finally she stop at children toothpaste.. think u try to use.. mayb ur beanine like strawberry taste... :D

your smell sensitive went up…

huh… like that means must use kids toothpaste liao… haha!

My down syndrome counseling & bloodtest will be next thurs at amc. Scanning will be May 21st at adc. I just realized my dydrogesterone will be finishing next thurs… emailed dr lau and he said no need further dydrogesterone once i finished it… Drop him an email if i got spotting or bleeding.
Wow that's fast! Usually Oscar bt done at which week? May 21st will be your which wk?
I m taking duphaston twice per day. One tablet each time. How abt u?

Piggy1327, I just researched from the net.
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9602/30-natural-remedies-for-morning-sickness.html

Maybe u want to try ginger tea or apply ru yee oil on your forehead.

Wow that's fast! Usually Oscar bt done at which week? May 21st will be your which wk?
I m taking duphaston twice per day. One tablet each time. How abt u?

Today should be week 8 day 5.
Next Week BT will be my Week 9… so oscar scanning will be week 12.

I'm also taking twice a day. each time 1 tablet. Maybe i have not been spotting or bleeding and so dr lau thinks i can just continue with my folic acid...

Lol~~~ piggy1327, I just couldn't stop laughing. Oh gosh, my tummy.. It's so funny!! Your poor hubby.. become rusty metal.. haha haha :D:D:D

Back