Overcoming Anxiety/ OCD or Panic Disorder

Hi mummies, dunno where to find "like-minded" people so thought of starting his thread.

I suffer from health anxiety (hyperchondria) n borderline depression.

Anyone here also the same?

I suggest you to seek a psychiatrist help soon. If u go government, u can only get a appt in 2 to 3 months time. If u go private, quite fast.. U can try google search for Dr Adrian Wang at gleneagles. Else, u may wanna share ur problems or rant here.. Be positive!

I have ocd and currently on medication. I have symptoms like hand washing, checking on things a couple of times for safety reasons, and being dirt sensitive........u can go to a ployclinic and ask for a referral letter to seek help from queenstown polyclinic community health wellness centre on 4th floor. They have experienced doctors and psychologists to help overcome your problem. Lets all share and look forward ahead and with medication we will definitely get better

hi.. i have depression too.. saw my psy at glen e, was given 2 mths HL in view tt im pregnant...
it was affecting my pregnancy as i tend to lose control of my emotions often.
dr prescribed fluoxetine for me but i couldnt take it as i experienced side effects like bad headache..
now i am on clonazepam for anxiety issues.. i only take when necessary..

Not just depression.. its health anxiety to simply puy it scare of getting sick N always thinking of worst possible scenrios n then anxiety n depressed...its a mental issue torturing me. Like trapped inmy own world.. helpless. Psy will only give u pills but doesnt change ur state of mind. My friend said there must be certain events during childhood n then triggered off during adulthood..

I have mild depression, anxiety. Once I saw my maid bring in his India boyfriend to my son's room. My feeling of the room was then dirty and untidy. I clean and clean , still feeling very dirty. Sun tan the mattress for a couple of days. At time, I also have a very bad headache. I know what happened but just couldn't resist.

Taking medication. Relax medication.

Back