2WW - for those TTC-ing

Same brownish. But today taper off Liao. Mind is on off for a week plus already. Gynae not so concern now. I go back for jab on wed. She says jab till week12 shd be enough.
Ytd brownish hv a bit red. V sian .. took the med n i stopped seein red. If I n lil one hv a chance ... i also wan jab weekly...to keep it safe

ladies: I was thinking of buying large stock bags to put herbs in and brew. cos the removal of the herbs is very troublesome. wondering if it is a good or bad idea. Anyone tried before?

Hi Lemon tart,

If u r comfortable with it, u may try to do so, since most of the hawkers are doing that for their soup. Esp bak kut teh. Sometimes when i boil herbal tea, i will do that too.

U can buy at Daiso.

Cheers, Melissa.

Something bad happened this morning to me.. I feel something watery leaking out while I asleep I thot urine cos watery. Went in bathroom n saw my liner full of blood, no cramps no nothing. It just auto flow out like urine. Quickly call my gynae clinic n went down see him at Novena. Did a scan n found one sac still growing well n the other has stop n no hb detected. So gynae said it's natural miscarriage for 2nd one but he scared will cause me cramps n etc tat affects the good beanie.Wants me admit hospital n bedrest n monitor. So here I m in the ward now.

The manager was handling my case yesterday. But I find that the way they investigate is very silly. If I know that someone is looking into it. Would I still keep in my own locker? I would have jollywell pass it on to someone else. Isn't it? They only investigate on the staff who serviced the room.

Hi Pat,

Will u making a police report?
If u r planning to do so, u may want to make ur intentions known to the service manager first.

Something bad happened this morning to me.. I feel something watery leaking out while I asleep I thot urine cos watery. Went in bathroom n saw my liner full of blood, no cramps no nothing. It just auto flow out like urine. Quickly call my gynae clinic n went down see him at Novena. Did a scan n found one sac still growing well n the other has stop n no hb detected. So gynae said it's natural miscarriage for 2nd one but he scared will cause me cramps n etc tat affects the good beanie.Wants me admit hospital n bedrest n monitor. So here I m in the ward now.
Take care babe. Just rest well and be on bed rest. Hugs. U are abt 8w+ this week right. Everything will go well for the other beanie.

Thanks hopeful, it's just scary to see bleeding than spotting... I just literally scream for dh to wake up this morning..
Today 8 w..

dolly girl I m confused... u mean u preg with two beanies n 1 is natural mc? praying hard for u! little beanie n u must stay strong. rest lots in bed ok. resting n peace in mind will do good to both of u. hugs

Thanks hopeful, it's just scary to see bleeding than spotting... I just literally scream for dh to wake up this morning..
Today 8 w..
Totally understand how u feel. Must be strong for the other beanie. How long do u need to be hospitalised? Stay in hospital also good just keep resting. Jia you I'm here with u. Just dong a few more weeks and we will be in 2nd trim. Jia you!

Hugs.. pls tk care . Praying for u n lil beanie too !

praying hard for dolly girl, bel and hopefulmum.
index.gif

Ya suppose to b 2 now one left...
Thanks for all best wishes... likely monitor for 72 hours as pee gynae mentioned earlier on.. on progesterone oil jab daily now n starts duphaston n another medication to prevent contraction...
Godson came just now n have me lots of kisses before he left...

Thanks for all best wishes... likely monitor for 72 hours as pee gynae mentioned earlier on.. on progesterone oil jab daily now n starts duphaston n another medication to prevent contraction...
Ur godson is so sweet. Must have made ur day slightly better. Wah progesterone jab daily. Nvm all the pain is worth it. Rem to rub the place they jab or it will become a lump and more painful later. U are a brave woman. God will bless u and ur little one :)

Ur godson is so fast 2 visit u .. Muz be v closed w you dolly.. :) hope his presence n smooches cheer u up ..
u are in gd hands now.. rest well ok

Dolly, take good care okie:) good that you can take time to rest .. Don't go back to work until u are feeling fit for work.. Need to bed rest more jus rest.. Work is now not so important compared to giving yourself ample rest until your condition is stabilize:) baby and mommy more important now:)

Jus called up TSB's clinic .. Cos I'm having mild flu.. Phlegmy throat and last night also had sore throat but now okie liao.. So asked if I should still brew and drink Chinese medicine if ill. She said to rest till I recover from flu then resume back. I'm supposed to brew today, think I'll brew tmr instead.
I also asked if it can brew the night b4 if I'll be home very late on the day that I'm supposed to brew. She said can. But jus one day earlier . Then sealed the medicine in cups or container when place in fridge.
She also told me better to soak in the kettle pot for about 20-30 mins before boiling.

Take care angel mommy. Yes flu cannot take tcm. I a bit sick also wont take cuz it will drive the illness further into ur body

dolly girl , u have a sweet godson. so nice to have him comforting u. hope u feel better.

angel mommy get well soon. didn't know that flu cannot take tcm. hmm.

dolly gal !
prayers with you .... dont stress or scare yourself !
just stay on bed and rest well ....

bel,
you too !
browish spotting can be quite common, u too rest well on bed and avoid exerting or walking too much !

hoping I can see tsb soon soon. I keep having cramps on n off. dono y oso. sian. b4 AF cramp. O time cramp. Af finished also cramp.

Godson is my nephew n staying nearby peh. He himself was frequent patient here too just that the level I m staying is different from his if not all the nurses at kids ward know him..
He is close to me cos every sat I bring him out to walk walk shopping or meet my frd kids. Had couple of overnight stay at my hse too.. ppl thot he is my son cos he looks like gugu (me) ..

Godson is my nephew n staying nearby peh. He himself was frequent patient here too just that the level I m staying is different from his if not all the nurses at kids ward know him..
He is close to me cos every sat I bring him out to walk walk shopping or meet my frd kids. Had couple of overnight stay at my hse too.. ppl thot he is my son cos he looks like gugu (me) ..
so sweet of u too. does he call u godma or mama or mummy or???

He calls me gan ma n my dh tehteh.. it's just the fate n chemistry we had w him... he loves to smile n laugh, end up I spend most of my free time w him until my dh said I abit too much liao. Said I spoilt him buy toys n clothes for him... hehee

He calls me gan ma n my dh tehteh.. it's just the fate n chemistry we had w him... he loves to smile n laugh, end up I spend most of my free time w him until my dh said I abit too much liao. Said I spoilt him buy toys n clothes for him... hehee
How sweet!:) my hubby's sister also doted on my son.. She is single and loves kids, my boy also loves to play with her. She will always buy gifts and bring him out too:) it is really nice to see the rapport that they have together:)

lemon tart, seen her only once. taken 5 pkt of medicine, seeing her next week. :) too eager to see her. previously was with another tcm for 2 yrs+ on and off
Hahah.. Emily, you are cute lah.. So eager to see TSB :) hope u will have a fruitful time of consultation:)

I seriously need bolester to slp lor.... just had my 2nd round of medication at 10++...eyes tired but just refused to slp... haiz

Back