(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Heard the queues at the fair was HORRIBLE!! my fren queued 2hr for a stroller. A few queued 4hrs plus for y-glider. Heard the queues r really scary, each individual queues can be more than an hr type.
Sounds scary. But must be damn good deals that's why ppl willing to queue. But so scary.

My gf told me that the expo car park was 90% filled by 9+am! So exaggerating!

I think my lil monster loves korean food! Just shared shin instant ramen with hub. Sooooooo comforting. Can sleep in peace tonight..

My gf told me that the expo car park was 90% filled by 9+am! So exaggerating!

I think my lil monster loves korean food! Just shared shin instant ramen with hub. Sooooooo comforting. Can sleep in peace tonight..
9am+! Wow. What time does the fair even starts?!

when I read Y-glider, this came to my mind... :p

images

Got a qn to ask.... from very bad ms for whole of last week to sudden change becoming mild or no ms the next day... should I be worried?

Got a qn to ask.... from very bad ms for whole of last week to sudden change becoming mild or no ms the next day... should I be worried?
m/s depends on how d body reacts with d different levels of hormones. So some bodies can take in well despite d hormones during pregnancy so no m/s....some cannot take it well so get really bad m/s. But u can't do anything to help how ur body reacts to these hormones. So if ur m/s has been lesser den enjoy d moment. u will never know when u going to puke again nxt time. Me too d retching has reduced in numbers but instead it is d straight hard vomiting nowadays....but dont worry so much abt it....take it as it comes although u may feel bad abt it. m/s is absolutely not = baby doing gd. Bb is definitely not affected by our vomiting (unless u vomit so frequent tat u lack nutrients in ur body). It is juz part of d little suffering tat d mom goes thru during pregnancy. My mom says these suffering is such so tat u will know d worth of being a mom n d worth of bearing a child. At d end, it will b all worthwhile :)

Last edited:
@sloshysloshy thanks!! Dont worry abt being 1st timer.. slowly u will learn alot new things ezp when they get older. Lol!!

@reenmeen thanks!! Was kinda worried coz I was feeling reqlly bad that night before during bedtime even though I did not eat or drink. Morning wake up slight got slight ms.. but after dinner no more! My last preg, my ms was really bad all the way till 4 mths plus so didn't know it will come n go.

hihi.. went jalan jalan with hubs, was quite tempted to go to expo, but end up shopping at taka supermkt.. hahaha!

u mean the breast pump had to wait for 1.5hrs? wait to pay or browse? is it the medela?

Yes wait to pay...then they said after pay still need to go to the back to collect the stock. Who knows how long that will take....yes the medela...looks good :)

Heard the queues at the fair was HORRIBLE!! my fren queued 2hr for a stroller. A few queued 4hrs plus for y-glider. Heard the queues r really scary, each individual queues can be more than an hr type.
Yah it was messy man...should have a centralised queue system so pple can buy one shot and go

I shall chiong at the September's fair then! I think just nice for our last dash before we turn into full blown whales.

Speaking of ms.. my boobies are sooooooo sore. I usually don't wear bras at home but it feels so good to wear sports bra for a support right now. My wired bras are getting a tad uncomfortable now too...

after reading faefever's episode of the medela buy, not tempted to go anymore. I scared I lose my patient there (I get crazy when I am in crowded places....:()
Lol they say can go to their outlet same price. Lol.

For pumps I'm thinking if I want to get such good ones. If I only have one child then like buy so ex not worth it hor. Maybe buy the lower range ones.

I mean 600 (after discount somemore!) for a pump which I may or may not get to use (scarly I m the dried up cow, then how??)

a bit heart pain..

I mean 600 (after discount somemore!) for a pump which I may or may not get to use (scarly I m the dried up cow, then how??)

a bit heart pain..
Ya Loh. Think I shd visit the shop and ask them for info. Got diff range as the other mums mentioned here. Maybe don't get the freestyle one. Lol we still have a lot of time to look see around lol

after reading faefever's episode of the medela buy, not tempted to go anymore. I scared I lose my patient there (I get crazy when I am in crowded places....:()

Is ok...you can still go. I learnt some things there..pick up brochures, saw demonstration of baby sling and this new steriliser "tree" thing that doubles up as a drying rack, korean baby studio...good stuff. It's just that the crowds r very thick and it's squeezy all the way...was tired at the end and didn't buy a single thing, but I was still happy I went to have a look!

Lol they say can go to their outlet same price. Lol.

For pumps I'm thinking if I want to get such good ones. If I only have one child then like buy so ex not worth it hor. Maybe buy the lower range ones.
Yah.. some of my friends advised me on the same thing. Usually their outlets will have some form of promo or discount on going concurrently with baby fairs... already preggy still go squeeze. I'll get mang zhang easily!

a bit heart pain..
Muhahahaha! Dried up cow... what a term!

I also worried very sayang if I get a pricy one and cannot fully utilize it.

I think pump can invest lah. Get one with good motor. Freestyle is light and portable but suction not as strong as pisa.

If I'm the dry sort, can pass to my friend. They can get the spare parts like tubing if they prefer new parts.

Pump can resell if nv use long lor.
Hmm maybe I shd get a 2nd hand one! Lol suddenly I feel I'm very stingy to myself lol. I wanna get a good pram for my little one. Though hubby says the little one won't even know how to appreciate such an expensive pram. Lol.

But pump really Loh I also don't know have milk or not. And my timing so flexible I don't really need an overly flexible pump. Can pump in my office room. Lol I'm probably bringig my baby to work so I really don't knew if I need too good a pump. Something moderate shd be good enough for me.

Lol then the rest of the money can buy more cute clothes hahaha or a better baby crib.

Hmm maybe I shd get a 2nd hand one! Lol suddenly I feel I'm very stingy to myself lol. I wanna get a good pram for my little one. Though hubby says the little one won't even know how to appreciate such an expensive pram. Lol.

But pump really Loh I also don't know have milk or not. And my timing so flexible I don't really need an overly flexible pump. Can pump in my office room. Lol I'm probably bringig my baby to work so I really don't knew if I need too good a pump. Something moderate shd be good enough for me.

Lol then the rest of the money can buy more cute clothes hahaha or a better baby crib.
Also can! Then buy the other parts online! Cheap cheap also!

Hmm.. I think I'll most probably get a pump only after birth.. Cuz like many others said, spent so much on a pump when I don't even know if I got milk or not..

But I know I die die also wanna bf.. Bf is not easy.. Some baby might not wanna latch on.. Some milk will not come in after a week.. Haiz.. I am so worried that I'm those milkless mom

Need to wake up every 2-3 hrs to pump even baby doesn't have night feed... But I'm determine.. If can I will feed till baby at least 1yrs.. Hope I have lots of extra that can last my baby for another year!!!

Pram.. I also get after birth.. Don't know if it's necessary.. Some baby wouldn't even sit in pram.. If buy too ex and baby don't like.. Fajntzzz

I'll buy baby cot!! Those can transform into toddler bed kind...

Same here.. I hope I can breastfeed baby for as long as possible since I have intention to put it in infant care. Need to boost it's immune system.

I'll also get a stroller or pram after delivery. But will get a carrier so I can free my hands.

Baby cots also pretty pricy these days... 动不动 3-400。

Hmm.. I think I'll most probably get a pump only after birth.. Cuz like many others said, spent so much on a pump when I don't even know if I got milk or not..

But I know I die die also wanna bf.. Bf is not easy.. Some baby might not wanna latch on.. Some milk will not come in after a week.. Haiz.. I am so worried that I'm those milkless mom

Need to wake up every 2-3 hrs to pump even baby doesn't have night feed... But I'm determine.. If can I will feed till baby at least 1yrs.. Hope I have lots of extra that can last my baby for another year!!!

Pram.. I also get after birth.. Don't know if it's necessary.. Some baby wouldn't even sit in pram.. If buy too ex and baby don't like.. Fajntzzz

I'll buy baby cot!! Those can transform into toddler bed kind...
Sounds like a good idea to buy only after delivery. I m that kind of baby. My mum says I refused to latch on. No matter what method I hair not latching on lol.

Actually, if can, borrow breast pump from your friends/ colleagues first. Once you establish the milk supply, it is not late to buy a new set for yourself to invest in for the longer term. I had a colleague who bought the hospital grade kind because she was so bent on bf-ing and in end she subjected herself to so much stress in the first 2 months trying to bf (her mentality was "I must bf. everyone else says it is good for bb. I bought the most costly one, why can't I get milk?") that she nearly went into post-natal depression. Luckily, her hubby was there throughout to support her and eventually helped her through her decision to stop trying. She was much happier after that...

Same here.. I hope I can breastfeed baby for as long as possible since I have intention to put it in infant care. Need to boost it's immune system.

I'll also get a stroller or pram after delivery. But will get a carrier so I can free my hands.

Baby cots also pretty pricy these days... 动不动 3-400。

carrier is a good idea. coz if we r out alone with baby, it's def better than using stroller.

baby cots 300-400?! gosh... I was thinking along 200-250... think the 300-400 price tag is just the cot frame, we still have to get the necessary beddings.. hmm, est cost shld be ard 500 plus or thereabout..

carrier is a good idea. coz if we r out alone with baby, it's def better than using stroller.

baby cots 300-400?! gosh... I was thinking along 200-250... think the 300-400 price tag is just the cot frame, we still have to get the necessary beddings.. hmm, est cost shld be ard 500 plus or thereabout..
My bro in law bought one in I think some fairs previously. 500+ for cot. Comes with all the bedding etc stuff already. They told me it's a good steal. So maybe abt that range.

yeah bout there and do go down to try the carriers in person before deciding which to buy.. most importantly you must feel comfy..

Try & borrow a pump from friends before buying one ..
As for the drying rack, it is quite useless ..
After sterilising, i will cap the bottles & leave them close rather than expose to the air after sterilisation ..
So the rack quite defeats the sterilisation process ..

I got my baby cot previously during taka bb fair ard $400+ included everything. Think Aug there will a baby fair at taka. But I change the mattress to Babysafe.

I bought the 3-in-1 cot for my no1, those that cam convert to todd bed.. its $399 I think. From baby kingdom. During that time, think its one of the cheapest already.

I got my baby cot previously during taka bb fair ard $400+ included everything. Think Aug there will a baby fair at taka. But I change the mattress to Babysafe.

hey thks for the head up with Taka fair... I am bout to ask which month the taka fair most likely to happen...

that one I confirm chiong!

Is there something wrong with me. I feel very tempted to make myself vomit at night. Don't know is really want to vomit or self induced. I didn't use my fingers or anything just went to the bowl and then some dinner start coming out. Cox my chest like very heavy at night. I know first few times was natural. But last night I don't know. Today my chest feel very tight again. But I trying to keep the food down. But I just feel very uneasy.

Back