IVF/ICSI Support Group

Just did my review scan and kk, so sad that after stim so long with such high dosage I have only 4-5 follicles. had to stim for 1 more day and ER on tue. Hopefully these follicles fertilised. Fingers cross!

@hopeful13 how long is your stimulation already? You might have 4-5 follicles only but maybe all good quality! :)
It's ok. Keep your hopes high. Don't give up yet ok!

Hi ladies,
Suppose to do my FET this month but decided to postpone to go for a trip to relax myself. Do I need to inform kkh? Can someone gimme the number as ive lost it.
Thanks!

I was supposed to start my IVF in January but postponed because we scheduled a trip on February and we informed NUH about it.
Then they estimate the next appointment date based on our cycle days.

i found KKH IVF Centre no from Google. Not sure if this is the usual no u guys need to call but no harm trying!
  • +65 6394 1694 (Enquiries)
  • +65 6294 4050 (Appointment)

An update on my scan this morning!

Right ovary: Total 9 Follicles
Sizes: 14, 13.5, 13,10.5, 10 & 9.5 mm

Left Ovary: Total 4 Follicles
Sizes: 20, 14.5, 13.5 & 11mm

My lining is now 14mm. According to the doctor, it is nice & thick.

I'm still taking taking Pergoveris and my next appointment is monday.
Hopefully we can trigger by Tuesday 22nd and do the ER by Thursday 24th.

For now, i'm hoping the follicles are growing more within these 2 days!
Getting a little bit more exciting now!

An update on my scan this morning!

Right ovary: Total 9 Follicles
Sizes: 14, 13.5, 13,10.5, 10 & 9.5 mm

Left Ovary: Total 4 Follicles
Sizes: 20, 14.5, 13.5 & 11mm

My lining is now 14mm. According to the doctor, it is nice & thick.

I'm still taking taking Pergoveris and my next appointment is monday.
Hopefully we can trigger by Tuesday 22nd and do the ER by Thursday 24th.

For now, i'm hoping the follicles are growing more within these 2 days!
Getting a little bit more exciting now!
@deardyan.. So excited for you!! All the best and 加油!!

Hi, any sisters here have cyst on ovary and endometrisis, after doing lap and BFP? Looking for some hope for my case... Grateful if anyone can respond to this .

@faithfullyyours, so as private patient you oso only see review doctor before ER huh?.. i'm oso under private cos called in and requested to see dr tan only.. wah.. seems like once start procedures must go kkh several times before ER.. heng june my boss not in else i duno how man.. sure stress.. and i'm veri confused with all these abbreviations :confused:

any of you ladies oso see dr tan after successful et?.. as in still see him as ur gynae and see thru delivery..

Rachelt, I am still with Dr Tan after the successful ET. He is my gynae and will see him till I deliver.

Hi, any sisters here have cyst on ovary and endometrisis, after doing lap and BFP? Looking for some hope for my case... Grateful if anyone can respond to this .

TSF, I had cysts on both sides on my ovaries and endometrosis and had undergone lap in 2012.But had not been able to bfp naturally. Done polyps removal surgery in mar 2013 too and managed to bfp on the 2nd ivf fresh cycle. Hope my case will bring some hope to u.

Just to share my friend's miraculous story. Nothing really to do with IVF.

One day my friend woke up with excruciating pain on her left side and went to the hospital and realised that she had a 5 cm cyst on her left ovary. She had an operation to remove half of her left ovary. One year later, after a review, the doctor realised that she had another 4 cm cyst on her right ovary. Again she did another operation to remove half of her right ovary. By then, doctor told her her chance of conceiving naturally was very slim. She needed to go through IVF. Then they gave her medicine to restart her system and that was to wait for her AF to come. But with the medicine, her AF might not report anytime from 3-6 months later. After 8 months of waiting for her AF to come in vain, she decided to make an appointment with her gynae to see what was wrong. To her surprise, her gynae told her she was 10 weeks pregnant.

With half of her ovaries, she managed to conceive naturally and now her boy is almost 1.5 years old.

Just to share my friend's miraculous story. Nothing really to do with IVF.

One day my friend woke up with excruciating pain on her left side and went to the hospital and realised that she had a 5 cm cyst on her left ovary. She had an operation to remove half of her left ovary. One year later, after a review, the doctor realised that she had another 4 cm cyst on her right ovary. Again she did another operation to remove half of her right ovary. By then, doctor told her her chance of conceiving naturally was very slim. She needed to go through IVF. Then they gave her medicine to restart her system and that was to wait for her AF to come. But with the medicine, her AF might not report anytime from 3-6 months later. After 8 months of waiting for her AF to come in vain, she decided to make an appointment with her gynae to see what was wrong. To her surprise, her gynae told her she was 10 weeks pregnant.

With half of her ovaries, she managed to conceive naturally and now her boy is almost 1.5 years old.
Which doc and hospital was she under? Omg! It must be serious that half of her ovary needs to be removed! Indeed the boy is a miracle!

@hopeful13 at least u have a few follicles. I went to scan and only 1 follicles grow on each side. It seems the medicine this time doesnt suit me. Im feeling down.

Previos cycle i hav 7 follicles.

Which doc and hospital was she under? Omg! It must be serious that half of her ovary needs to be removed! Indeed the boy is a miracle!

I don't know her first hospital that she removed her cysts. She went for a second opinion at Gleneagles and actually the doctor told actually she didn't need to take that medicine to restart her system but because she had already taken it so could only wait for her AF to come.

Hi tsf how are you. R u seeing dr loh. Think u know my condition endo adeno and cysts. Only removed one cyst in feb. 2 more still in right ovary. Nuh said right ovary high so tat time cannot retrieve 6 eggs. But when kkh did the lap said ovary not high. I also dont knw who to believe just give it try at kkh lor. The only good thing was I didnt have menses prior to cycle. Else sure pain n admitted. Hope this time it works for me. Started 2nd fresh yest. Which stage r u in

Hi tsf how are you. R u seeing dr loh. Think u know my condition endo adeno and cysts. Only removed one cyst in feb. 2 more still in right ovary. Nuh said right ovary high so tat time cannot retrieve 6 eggs. But when kkh did the lap said ovary not high. I also dont knw who to believe just give it try at kkh lor. The only good thing was I didnt have menses prior to cycle. Else sure pain n admitted. Hope this time it works for me. Started 2nd fresh yest. Which stage r u in
Hi mesara, I wish you success in this cycle!

Same as u, prof couldn't retrieve from my right cos too high. When I visited dr Loh, he said not high, can be retrieved. Needs some skill only.

From yr previous post I saw tha yr AMH drop quite significantly after lap. I am very worried cos my AMH is not v high in the first place....

I'm not doing Ivf now. Gg for lap this thu....

Hi mesara, I wish you success in this cycle!

Same as u, prof couldn't retrieve from my right cos too high. When I visited dr Loh, he said not high, can be retrieved. Needs some skill only.

From yr previous post I saw tha yr AMH drop quite significantly after lap. I am very worried cos my AMH is not v high in the first place....

I'm not doing Ivf now. Gg for lap this thu....

If ovary is high, during lap to remove cyst can bring it down. Dr loh did tt for my gf when he did a lap for her to remove the cyst. To faciliate the ivf process subsequently

@hopeful13 how long is your stimulation already? You might have 4-5 follicles only but maybe all good quality! :)
It's ok. Keep your hopes high. Don't give up yet ok!
@deardyan, actually the first 3 days I had the orgulatran jab then another 6 days stim with puregon. Today on another 1 more day of stim and will do ER on tues already. Hopefully both of is can deliver good news soon!! trying to keep my hopes high!

@deardyan, actually the first 3 days I had the orgulatran jab then another 6 days stim with puregon. Today on another 1 more day of stim and will do ER on tues already. Hopefully both of is can deliver good news soon!! trying to keep my hopes high!

Yes hopefully!
Your ER is very near already. I think Doctor might only tell me my ER date at tomorrow's appointment. Hoping it'll be wednesday or thursday!

@mesara & @hopeful13 im on elonva, start another jab similar to lucrin few days ago. Havent start puregon yet. This protocol is diff. fm my previous one.
Previous i was jab with gonal f & menopur. This time the 1st jab is elonva & i got nausea after few days.

Have anyone of you hav the nauseas feeling during jab stage?

Tsf after lap my amh from 22 became 12. Coz remove cyst. If lap just for no no removal then don't affect amh. Dont worry u will be fine under dr loh. Ya dr tan at kk also told me can retrieve need skill. Nuh abit conservative he said.

Petitelady I didn't experience nausea my last cycle during stim but I felt v full sore boobs tummy bloated till can't get up from bed or sleep sides. Quite miserable end stim till tww

@mesara & @hopeful13 im on elonva, start another jab similar to lucrin few days ago. Havent start puregon yet. This protocol is diff. fm my previous one.
Previous i was jab with gonal f & menopur. This time the 1st jab is elonva & i got nausea after few days.

yes i have not experienced any nausea yet.
Slight cramps and twinges. Nothing too serious. for the 1st few days, i felt heaty. Very sweaty. AFter that, it was gone. Maybe it was just my body getting used to the drug. Now nearing the end of stimulation period, my boobs are really sore. very painful when i wear bra.

Petitelady lady I also have the same worry. What if I dont respond well to the stim. Never been on puregon n menopur. Gonal results were good low dose got 15 follies.

Anyways we just need one perfect follie to be the bundle of joy. Be positive as my tcm says negative energy will affect follies.

When is intended er gal.

Just did my review scan and kk, so sad that after stim so long with such high dosage I have only 4-5 follicles. had to stim for 1 more day and ER on tue. Hopefully these follicles fertilised. Fingers cross!
Gal was yr stim only puregon or with menopue. Sont worry n be positive for er

Deardyan what's yr stim medicines

Im on Gonal-F 150ui.
While it gave me a good no of follicles, the follocles dont grow much despite increasing the dosage to 225ui. So doc put me on Pergoveris each morning and the follicles are growing better now.

Hi mesara, do u mean 10 weeks of supression jab?? What is this supression jab for?
Was thinking of trying naturally 1st.
Tf I took lucrin supression jab aftet lap and it last me till ivf start. The reason is doc scared my eno n adeno will worsen if I have menses after lap so stop menses.

I just start menopur today. Few days nausea & headache. Doc confirm i hav 2 follicles only. I hope this time it works. Trying to be positive but im feeling so dissapointed.
My Er mayb this sat. When is urs & anyone of you going thru er soon?

What healing session?

I just came back from NUH. I already have a few follicles above 17mm and they want to do a trigger shot tonight.
MY ER is this wednesday and tentatively my ET will be this Saturday! So exciting but scary as well.

I'm going back to NUH later in the afternoon cos we're still waiting for the blood test results to be out for a final confirmation.
If it is, then i'll take my last Gonal F tonight.

Those who have went thru ER previously, any pointers for me to take note of?

One sis blisswifu who bfp said

some things i did,went for a short getaway, i also went to Yoga Inn n had a healing session with Mdm Valencia n attended 3 yoga sessions...(i believe some sisters mentioned this in forum before...a session costs $150 for 1 or 1n a half hour...dont recall) but no harm trying if you have the time n spare cash... Basically, she will 'cleanse' your body, all u need to do is to lie on the bed, she uses precious stones/crystals? N i fell asleep half way ops.

@mesara my E2 is 1400. What does it mean? Most probably my ER is on Sat. Praying for a healthy me cos im really not well with the nausea & headache.
What about u? When is ur ER?

Can you giv me the contacts for Mdm Valencia.

@deardyan good luck for this wed.

Tf I took lucrin supression jab aftet lap and it last me till ivf start. The reason is doc scared my eno n adeno will worsen if I have menses after lap so stop menses.
I see.... I tot endo removed during lap, will worsen after AF? Btw, when did u check yr AMH levels after lap?
Sadly, I also need to remove cyst from my left ovary...

Just went for checkup as my af came on last sat. doctor found a cyst on my left ovary, worry that it will affect my FET cycle. Anyone one have cyst problem and manage to get pregnant? Feel bad that problem keep pop out and delay the pregnancy..

Doctor say need to see the blood test result to see if my hormone level back to normal after stim on march, is this is required for fet cycle ?

@petitelady, I did experience nausea with puregon but maybe I was on very high dosage.

@deardyan, hehe seems like we will be together on this for our cycle. I am doing ER tomorrow & yrs is on wed. Yah any pointers for both of us to take note will be gd!
I just came back from NUH. I already have a few follicles above 17mm and they want to do a trigger shot tonight.
MY ER is this wednesday and tentatively my ET will be this Saturday! So exciting but scary as well.

I'm going back to NUH later in the afternoon cos we're still waiting for the blood test results to be out for a final confirmation.
If it is, then i'll take my last Gonal F tonight.

Those who have went thru ER previously, any pointers for me to take note of?[/quot

Back