Mandarin class at Punggol

onsansg

Dear Mummies,pls recommend me where to send primary one child for mandarin classes in Punggol? I am looking at RCs, those in Punggol Plaza and home tuition type.

They go by monthly less than $100. For 4 lessons. No deposit and I find too native prc teachers there actually
I prefer berries Chinese or hua language

What is dinstinct difference that you prefer berries and han,besides beijing's prc native teacher? How is the method of teaching at berries and han for primary one?

Is hua language not han language

Hua is good if children is accelerated in academic in primary school. Their foundation must be there in order to catch up on hua teaching

Berries- they are strong in interactive learning thru character words n story. Is good for children who hate Chinese

Dear Mummies in punggol,
I know of Oasis RC has class for K2 but need about 3children to kickstart its K2 lessons...the fees is $60/4lessons. I am looking for anyone interested so can combine with my child..then i will try talk to Teacher Ren to start a class...if class can be form, it may be a friday evening, or a saturday or a Sunday (day,time and date to be confirmed)

Last edited:
Snapshot of Teacher Ren's mandarin class at Oasis RC, Punggol

Attachments

• IMAG0409.jpg
    IMAG0409.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 345
  • IMAG0411.jpg
    IMAG0411.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 333
  • IMAG0412.jpg
    IMAG0412.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 317
Oasis Resident Committee is at Blk 176C , Punggol..near to Prime supermarket/Edgefield Primary and Greendale Secondary school landmarks

Hi mummies, i hava managed to talk to Teacher Ren..his partner a China lady teacher will teach K2,(preparation for primary one) on Sunday, 12noon to 130pm class.Class can commence in July (1st sunday)..it is $60 for 4 lessons..if there are 5 sundays in a month, then will just be $75..please pm me if you keen...right now, i have manage to find 2kids,together with mine..to form a class..

Back