(2014) ivf mummies support group

I miss buffet too! But can't eat! Can feel hungry on some days but can't eat much. Else super bloated and nausea.
Actually it's my brother in-law who asked us for dinner but dh said I am so troublesome of choosing food. He said international buffet is the best as there are so many varieties. If I only want to eat dessert then just eat until full. Hope got waffle with ice cream haha.

Actually it's my brother in-law who asked us for dinner but dh said I am so troublesome of choosing food. He said international buffet is the best as there are so many varieties. If I only want to eat dessert then just eat until full. Hope got waffle with ice cream haha.
Haiz... my beanie is very picky about food. My tummy can growl. I go see what is on the table. If beanie doesn't like, suddenly no appetite one. Totally dun want to eat. Just 3-4 tablespoon of rice then super full super pukey feeling.

If beanie likes, can eat more tham twice the portion.

Haiz... my beanie is very picky about food. My tummy can growl. I go see what is on the table. If beanie doesn't like, suddenly no appetite one. Totally dun want to eat. Just 3-4 tablespoon of rice then super full super pukey feeling.

If beanie likes, can eat more tham twice the portion.
Same here. Beanie see mood to eat. Later going grand hyatt for buffet... yum yum..

I still don't know what's for dinner must see parents what to eat what. Tonight having dinner with the old folks. Whao circle your dinner is early. I think if appetite is good confirm will have supper later.

Nauseated, nauseated and nothing to vomit. Tired, tired and cannot sleep. Hungry, hungry and no appetite. Burp, burp and like nobody's business. Fart, fart and so smelly. Bloated, bloated and cannot walk. Breathe, breathe and short of breath.

Nauseated, nauseated and nothing to vomit. Tired, tired and cannot sleep. Hungry, hungry and no appetite. Burp, burp and like nobody's business. Fart, fart and so smelly. Bloated, bloated and cannot walk. Breathe, breathe and short of breath.
Hang in there hang in there. Some days it gets really bad. But some days are better. Eat orange peel. Help digestion so reduce bloating. Also helps with nausea.

I still don't know what's for dinner must see parents what to eat what. Tonight having dinner with the old folks. Whao circle your dinner is early. I think if appetite is good confirm will have supper later.
My mom went to work at 4pm so she bought dinner first. I still have eat. Burger still sitting at dining table

Circle I think they put not enough mushroom sauce.
I heard from my friend who went to the expo baby fair until scdf was activated as too crowded till very jialat and all the preggy mummy don't know can take it anot.

Circle I think they put not enough mushroom sauce.
I heard from my friend who went to the expo baby fair until scdf was activated as too crowded till very jialat and all the preggy mummy don't know can take it anot.
got mushrooms! But totally no cheese sauce. There was nothing yellow in there. Dry dry...

I was just telling my hubby. Shouldn't there be a limit to the number of people at a expo area. Safety limit... in case of fire or what..

I think no limit as they want more business. Wah I think if I go I sure cannot take the crowd as now got beanie emotion and sense very sensitive.

Lynncandy how is your buffet?

Circle so did you manage to finish the burger? I would put lots of chilli inside hehehe.

I had fish slice Beehoon soup for dinner. Something light.

Talking about the bb fair, seriously I think really hard to control. Imagine so many big stomachs squeezing around...I think not only got scdf I think will have doc standby too.

I don't think I will go too. No point going thru the angst and frustration. Can u imagine the toilet queue and smell? Just that thought is enough to scare me off.

Lynncandy how is your buffet?

Circle so did you manage to finish the burger? I would put lots of chilli inside hehehe.

I had fish slice Beehoon soup for dinner. Something light.

Talking about the bb fair, seriously I think really hard to control. Imagine so many big stomachs squeezing around...I think not only got scdf I think will have doc standby too.
Hahaha! I dunno how to eat chilli. My mom says she ate alot of chilli when she was having me. Somehow now I totally don't touch chilli.

I ate half of the burger (which is considered not bad) and gave up. Too dry for my liking. But full enough for me so it is ok.

For me I am a chilli lover. Cannot eat burger without chilli. Too plain...I would very much like to have some personal experience at bb fair but seriously I am not one with patience when comes to que. No doubt I may save a lot since I am buying two strollers, two playpens, double the milk bottles and stuffs which can see the savings but I think the time spent there q-ing I will faint.

I think no limit as they want more business. Wah I think if I go I sure cannot take the crowd as now got beanie emotion and sense very sensitive.

Mummies be careful when going to the expo especially with such huge crowds. Sometimes not worth the risk for the discounts esp for those in first trimester. Good deals will always come by again.

Hello everyone, I just reach home after my buffet. I love the indian vegetarian section and today manage to eat a bit of meat at least. But don't know why I dislike the Japanese section and totally can't stand the taste. I ate desserts the most and the amount of desserts I ate is very scarey more than the main meal. Buffet the price is very expensive, it is $78++ but luckily is sponsored.

At least you managed to eat more than your usual. I love naan with their greenish sauce (don't know what's that call) inside like got yogurt cubes too. Very nice. Oh you went Hyatt straits kitchen Isit? Buffet is local fare. I used to go there very often few years back. Love the Indian section too :)

I am on bed getting ready to sleep but whole body feeling weird. Tired but cannot rest. Hot yet scare on aircon feel too cold. I am not one who can sleep in aircon room. My whole waist area back and front is just very itchy. Skin very dry and I just can't stop scratching. Don't know is cause expanding stomach or just lack of water causing dry skin that's why itch.

At least you managed to eat more than your usual. I love naan with their greenish sauce (don't know what's that call) inside like got yogurt cubes too. Very nice. Oh you went Hyatt straits kitchen Isit? Buffet is local fare. I used to go there very often few years back. Love the Indian section too :)

I am on bed getting ready to sleep but whole body feeling weird. Tired but cannot rest. Hot yet scare on aircon feel too cold. I am not one who can sleep in aircon room. My whole waist area back and front is just very itchy. Skin very dry and I just can't stop scratching. Don't know is cause expanding stomach or just lack of water causing dry skin that's why itch.
Hyatt fully booked change to the hotel opposite royal scott for buffet. For your skin if is dry, apply moisturiser immediately after your shower when you have wiped dry your body. This will help in the absorption. This concept also applies if you are in a dry or winter country. Oh is time for me to sleep also. . Laying down and getting ready to go to the dreamland. Hehe good nite everyone.

Hyatt fully booked change to the hotel opposite royal scott for buffet. For your skin if is dry, apply moisturiser immediately after your shower when you have wiped dry your body. This will help in the absorption. This concept also applies if you are in a dry or winter country. Oh is time for me to sleep also. . Laying down and getting ready to go to the dreamland. Hehe good nite everyone.
Nowadays dunno why... Cannot fall asleep. Haiz... Used to sleep by 11pm. Now 1 am still eye big big!

Mummies be careful when going to the expo especially with such huge crowds. Sometimes not worth the risk for the discounts esp for those in first trimester. Good deals will always come by again.
Ya loh. I don't think will have chance to go for any fair as the next fair a few of us might be time to be due.

Last edited:
Ya loh. I don't think will have chance to go for any fair as the next fair a few of us might be time for due.

I plan to buy later on amazon since there is now free shipping to sg..
I had my first baby 5 yrs ago and my hubby said I over bought. ..lol so now really will be much more restrained

Hello ladies, today everyone seems to be very quiet. Busy going out? As for me I am busy with all the housework as I have not been doing much recently and the house is very dirty. I am try my best not to overwork.

Had my worst nightmare this morning, I was bleeding when I slpg.. I felt like water flowing out, like urine leaking. I quickly went bathroom n saw it was blood n call my gynae... went to his clinic n had a scan... now left one strong beanie gg on at 1.91cm n hb 178. The other smaller sac seems to stop growing after my last scan n no hb detected.. So gynae said it's natural miscarriage n body is flushing out the unwanted. But dr afraid will cause complications to my strong beanie if cramps occur So immediate admit hospital n full bedrest. They will monitor me for next 72 hours. Nurse just said cannot even go restroom myself, need use bedpan...

Had my worst nightmare this morning, I was bleeding when I slpg.. I felt like water flowing out, like urine leaking. I quickly went bathroom n saw it was blood n call my gynae... went to his clinic n had a scan... now left one strong beanie gg on at 1.91cm n hb 178. The other smaller sac seems to stop growing after my last scan n no hb detected.. So gynae said it's natural miscarriage n body is flushing out the unwanted. But dr afraid will cause complications to my strong beanie if cramps occur So immediate admit hospital n full bedrest. They will monitor me for next 72 hours. Nurse just said cannot even go restroom myself, need use bedpan...
Oh dear. So sorry to hear this. Jia you jia you! Be strong k! Beanie is still counting on you!

Good afternoon. I'm out since morning with dh. Went brunch and now shopping around. Went suntec nothing much. Walk to millennia also nothing much. My appetite is still good but I realise I feel bloated very easily now. The whole stomach just seems fat from all the food. I love the mini bump now but provided is Twinnies bump and not layer of fats lol. I realise also strollers sold at shopping centre seldom display twins one. Most are solo :(

This long weekend I got no plans aimlessly walking and shopping. Saw a Charles and Keith wedges like 2 and 1/2inch quite interested still not very high maybe I will get later. I realise SG shopping centre really nothing much to shop le. Other than eating outside really like nothing to do. No movies I like now too. How I wish amazing spider man is out already...

Dolly, sorry to hear that. Beanie must stay strong. You better have a good rest and don't anyhow move. Don't lift your hands up, don't bend to touch your feet the position, go toilet sit down also must be gentle. Just stay gentle. Rest and update us on the status again.
Iwantahealthybaby, actually Singapore nothing much to shop or walk around. Always the same few shops. Maybe can go and eat some nice food and enjoy the leisure weekend.

Can't even go restroom myself., have to use bedpan... nurse said full bed rest ordered by dr...
Dolly gal, think the doc just being cautious. just listen to him for now. Anything to keep beanie safe

Hang in there. Don't think too much. Don't worry too much. Just post here to chit chat with us. We are all here to support you and get you thru.

Can't even go restroom myself., have to use bedpan... nurse said full bed rest ordered by dr...
Dolly, understand as I was admitted early of the month also. You know we usually will lift our hands up to take things, remember don't do that as this will cause weight downwards. I was being advised. Don't squat also. Just bed rest and rest, you stay in hospital is good as got nurse to assist you. Anything you want or drink water just call the nurse. If boring just chat with us here. Try to fall asleep and keep sleeping. Sayang your tummy to sayang beanie.

Dolly gal just saw your message. Sorry to hear about your lost. The stronger beanie will stay strong and fight together with you. The hb is good for your beanie so can say he/she is really strong. I think if you do not have cramp should be ok right? Natural flushing out will take some days after that everything should stable down. You will be In good care under your doc.

Dolly gal, u Will be in good hands. You must stay positive and strong for your stronger beanie ok. Don't let it affect you too much. You still got another fighter inside you.

So sorry to hear that.
Stay strong for the other beanie.

Hi dollygal take care. Hope ur hubby and urself can emerge stronger after this difficult time. U are in good hands in hospital. How are u after the jab?

Circle you are joining faithfullyyours and hi_mei? I think faithfullyyours only sleep in the day? Hmm.. Your beanie loves night life.

I am slowly getting my sleep pattern at night back. I talk to my baby and say we must sleep and rest at night together and I'll bring him/her out during the day. It kinda works.

Jiayou, jiayou, jiayou! Everything will be fine. Have faith!

It is good to drink milk!!!! I haven't found the thing that helps with my discomfort. I just try to eat less.

Now I eat lesser at every meal. The moment I feel that I cannot eat already, I'll just stop. This helps with the bloating. But because I don't eat much, so I'll definitely feel hungry a few hours later/before next meal. Then I'll eat bread. At night before I sleep, I must drink milk first to stop the nauseated feeling.

I drink milk at night before I sleep too. More for the nutrients and vitamins. I drinking mummies formula milk. Every night 150ml. My discomfort now is just itchy skin on waist area and constipation.

Back