IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Circles can I check with u for your Tcm do u go see her once a week? Only take med no ACU? How's the consultation like? Thanks.

Circles can I check with u for your Tcm do u go see her once a week? Only take med no ACU? How's the consultation like? Thanks.
Depends... i see her at ghim moh branch which is closer to my office. She is there twice a week.

Usually appt are twice a week. If nothing special, then can be once in 2 weeks. During ovulation or period irregular/delayed, I might see her once in 2 weeks.

She gives powdered medicine, individually packed. She also does acupuncture (but not during ivf). I also get her to ba guan for me cos I have alot of wind in body one.

Hi ladies, just wondering can I eat sashimi now before my cycle starts in probably 2wks? Have a craving for sashimi but not sure if it's OK. Thanks!
Who is gonna cycle this month with Dr Tan? I know kimchi ger is: )
Yeah. I shld be starting nxt wk. Sarah u? When u starting? I think can eat sashimi before starting ivf. I ate tat 2 wks ago... Was having craving too.

Hi ladies, just wondering can I eat sashimi now before my cycle starts in probably 2wks? Have a craving for sashimi but not sure if it's OK. Thanks!
Who is gonna cycle this month with Dr Tan? I know kimchi ger is: )
I think can eat. I ate during stimulation also no prob lei.

Jus saw dr tan, he's quite cute and charismatic! Haha! Can I chk that once dr tan refer us to ivf centre, we won't see him anymore till er?

My AF has reported strength. I will start my medicated FET very soon
Hi baby sparkles, got mixed feelings when I saw your update. But glad your fet is just round the corner. very soon, there will be 2 embroyos in you, growing and sticking closely to you!!!! Good good good luck!!!!!

Hi mei am on long protocol. No menses since feb as on lucrin. Straight ivf. Just red bean soup for lining to form as yest nurse said lining 7mm but unclear n due to lucrin

Hi mei am on long protocol. No menses since feb as on lucrin. Straight ivf. Just red bean soup for lining to form as yest nurse said lining 7mm but unclear n due to lucrin
Dear Mesara, u can do it! Don't worry abt high stim! I was also on 450iu total. I did notice it gave me headaches compared to lower dosage. Otherwise, no ill effects. All the best! How are u feeling?

Hi ladies, can I check usually can ivf be repeated for 3 consecutive months? I am thinking of taking unpaid n try. Thanks

Hi ladies,
Im seeing Dr Tan next mth. From my first visit to start of IVF, what's the estimated time frame?

I mean unpaid leave n try. :)
I think if u take 3 mth unpaid u can only try once.

Cuz u one fresh cycle takes about 1-2mth (depending on ur treatment protocol). In between fresh cycles u will be advised to wait 2-3 mth before trying again. For frozen cycles u can wait one cycle before trying but bear in mind usually after a ivf cycle ur hormones are not stable hence "one" menstrual cycle may take much longer than usual....

Hi ladies,
Im seeing Dr Tan next mth. From my first visit to start of IVF, what's the estimated time frame?

One ivf cycle about 1-2 mth? But Dr Tan will advise u on when u can start. Depends on whether u have to go for extra checks and procedures. All the best! :)

Hi ladies,
Hi jkoh . Estimated ard 3 mths. Need to tests. Then after that review test results then need bk for ivf slots. So ard 3 mths estimated.

Hi ladies, can I check usually can ivf be repeated for 3 consecutive months? I am thinking of taking unpaid n try. Thanks
Hi meganl, I took no pay leave from Jan to Jul this year. Was on leave since mid Dec. My plan was to have 2 rounds of ivf if needed (since I already failed once).

I would advise to take longer cos even for me, it was too ambitious. You can't predict your period, whether hospital had slot and whether you doing short or long cycle. Even tho my npl started in Dec, my er and et was in end Feb. Good thing I bfp in the early round.

You also need to look at the months. Eg year end, whether hospital close for cleaning. Whether it clashes with cny period. Sometimes your doc will be on leave and u get delayed.

Also being ivf pregnancy, tends to be unstable during first trimester. I had series of bleeding and continuous spotting. Until now, I am still on bed rest. Rushing to kkh whenever I see red.

It was a good thing I bfp in the earlier round which allowed me to rest during my 1st trimester. If I bfp in the latter round, I would be on hospitalisation leave the moment I finish my npl.

2 more weeks before my review and protocol discussion (since we've decided) with Dr Tan.. Why time pass so slow..

I still thought I can cramp 3 cycles in 3 months. If failed I will give up totally. Already failed 2 iui cycles. I am only given 3 months max of no pay leave. Unless I resign. Sometimes dun know worth it or not. I already have 1 child. Sigh. Been bothering me if I shd just give up or continuing to pursue this ttc.

Baby sparkles, I did iui in jan n failed. N dr tan asked me to rest two cycles. Planning to start in may. But my apr menses haven even come. I am thinking skipping one cycle n take duphaston now to induce it to come early May. Cos I am planning to take 2 weeks in may to do.

Do your think it's possible to work after the ET ? Maybe rest 2-3 days?

Back