(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

So cute twins :) hehe .. Wat is pcos?

PCOS- polycystic overy syndrome. Sometimes women with this sickness is not releasing egg thus having fertility pro. I got this when I was 22... Whole year nv come menses..

Welcome to join us. Don't be depress k. Once u hold them in ur arms u will be very happy. I always wanted twins but not so lucky lol. But can feel u. One already so gan Chion having 2 more gan chiong.

Hugs babe. We are here with u. Let's just hope everything goes smoothly and next week it's some good news day.

Hee. Thanks. Bed resting now so feel good to chat here.

tml I am going to whack the Blanco court Prawn noodle... been thinking about it for days... buay tahan!!!!!

think hubs will be watching me eat as usual, coz he cannot take seafood, ahahahhhaahaha!

tml I am going to whack the Blanco court Prawn noodle... been thinking about it for days... buay tahan!!!!!

think hubs will be watching me eat as usual, coz he cannot take seafood, ahahahhhaahaha!
Lol

Today I slept my afternoon away. Now I feel like char kway teow. So hubby is heading out to buy. Lol. Sian everyday don't know what to eat. Then when bring to me Liao I eat half and don't want Liao. Don't know what to do. Like that still can put on weight also amazing hor. Think sleeping makes me fat lol non-scientific I know. Lol

Lol

Today I slept my afternoon away. Now I feel like char kway teow. So hubby is heading out to buy. Lol. Sian everyday don't know what to eat. Then when bring to me Liao I eat half and don't want Liao. Don't know what to do. Like that still can put on weight also amazing hor. Think sleeping makes me fat lol non-scientific I know. Lol

hohoho... I put on 1 kilo liao.. even worse right? still I can't stop thinking about food everyday! hubby happy lah, coz he said last time whenever he watches me eat, he very pek chek... now seeing me yearn for food, he feels very shiok

This is the only period my dh won't mind me putting on weight but I tik I m more conscious now than before preggy... dun want tik So much too...

Don't worry about the drugs which are prohibited in other countries, yet allowed in singapore... duphaston could be withdrawn from US due to incompatibility in the population there yet suitable for Asian ladies like us? Plus, our local regulations are aware on common drugs which were withdrawn in other countries and will raise any red flags.

Me myself is on duphaston twice a day for 10 days due to spotting. Now spotting had stopped but I still have 10 days worth of pills. Not sure if gynae will want me to continue till 2nd trimester though.

Trust your gynae, enjoy your pregnancy and be happy! :)

Haha... my team is known to produce twins! 2 colleagues had a pair of boys and girls respectively though they have no prior family history! My colleagues and boss kept asking how many sacs I have. :rolleyes:

I wish I have cravings like u girls! I had korean BBQ pork last evening at 6pm and was sooooooo bloated till this morning. Can only finish one third of a packet of mee hoon. But had dim sum for lunch lah. Hehe... now waiting for hub to head over to in laws' for dinner. No appetite at all... my guinea pig of 5 years was hospitalised last night due to dehydration and diarrhea.. no strength and can't eat on his own. Visited him today and cried at the clinic... so heartbroken... but have to remind myself to accept whatever fate that comes to me..

Ahhh ... Ok ok thanks girls.. It's really insightful :) ok I'm gonna trust my instinct and not take the pills even though I'm sure it's safe. I feel my cramps is due to toilet pain cos everytime after I go toilet I'm fine alrdy . I have some MS symptoms so my hcg level should be high. If i be careful and be more cautious thru first trimester, placenta will be there for help alrdy so i will jus wait :)

I jus hope and want my pregnancy process to be as similar to my first child as possible, whatever slight difference I hope it's because of a different gender!

I don't think I'm going baby fair this weekend ! I went once when I was having #1. I felt very giddy and nausea when I saw so many pregnant women and lots of prams and children! Everyone looked very uncomfortable.

Hi , I think I take a lot med , duphaston,progynova, aspirin, utrogeston, folic acid .....anyone same as me ?
Anyone take utrogeston orally ?

I wish I have cravings like u girls! I had korean BBQ pork last evening at 6pm and was sooooooo bloated till this morning. Can only finish one third of a packet of mee hoon. But had dim sum for lunch lah. Hehe... now waiting for hub to head over to in laws' for dinner. No appetite at all... my guinea pig of 5 years was hospitalised last night due to dehydration and diarrhea.. no strength and can't eat on his own. Visited him today and cried at the clinic... so heartbroken... but have to remind myself to accept whatever fate that comes to me..

wa.. Korean bbq pork sounds so good! where did u go?

Hi , I think I take a lot med , duphaston,progynova, aspirin, utrogeston, folic acid .....anyone same as me ?
Anyone take utrogeston orally ?
quite surprised u taking both utrogestan ans duphaston at the same time. Don't worry some of us taking more.

I'm having prednisolone, duphaston, folic, vit d and baby aspirin.

Ahhh ... Ok ok thanks girls.. It's really insightful :) ok I'm gonna trust my instinct and not take the pills even though I'm sure it's safe. I feel my cramps is due to toilet pain cos everytime after I go toilet I'm fine alrdy . I have some MS symptoms so my hcg level should be high. If i be careful and be more cautious thru first trimester, placenta will be there for help alrdy so i will jus wait :)

I jus hope and want my pregnancy process to be as similar to my first child as possible, whatever slight difference I hope it's because of a different gender!

I don't think I'm going baby fair this weekend ! I went once when I was having #1. I felt very giddy and nausea when I saw so many pregnant women and lots of prams and children! Everyone looked very uncomfortable.
Do what u are comfy. But duphaston got nothing to do with hcg. It's progesterone level. Cox low progesterone will lead to not able to carry the baby. But since u have ms then shd be fine. :)

Hmm.. I thk it's better for u to take the pills lo.. Don't so the diagnose yourself..

If doc prescribe then u take.. *touchwood* if anything happen den u take den it's too late Liao.. Taking it early can prevent things from happening, if take Liao things still happen den it's fated...

Ok I will call n ask the gynae if I can don eat not then if he say must eat then I eat lor . Cos I feel he hear the word cramp/pain he str away give hormone pills .

I m not the fb group admin , The admin will add u when she sees ur post :)

Best since yest at least half my dinner will be out. Feel tired after vomiting. But feel good at least like not do indigested?! Lol

But really no fun. At least maybe a sign to tell me not to worry abt the spotting. :)

u insert utrogestan n took duphaston orally is it?

Hi SloshySoup, I took duphaston orally , for utrogeston, if I have spotting, will take orally. If not,take orally.
So, I took orally cos worry will 'hurt' that part when insertion. Some more ,take orally I can sleep very well...cos make me giddy .
I think most of the ladies will insert, but I still have phobia .....

Best since yest at least half my dinner will be out. Feel tired after vomiting. But feel good at least like not do indigested?! Lol

But really no fun. At least maybe a sign to tell me not to worry abt the spotting. :)

Yucks lol !! So sick ! Lol I went to NTuc jus now and feel like vomiting into the fridge when I see sotong balls lol !! We r so sick !

Don't know what I ate wrongly. Having bad stomachache. Those type can LS type but only a little bit of stuff coming out. Dammit I'm in pain.

I experienced the same issue previously.. according to my sac then, the Gynae estimated that I was at week 4 when I should be week 6 according to lmp. When I returned on week 7 (according to lmp), heartbeat was detected and gynae said I was at week 6.

Don't worry... we can only go with the flow...
Thanks.. will go w the flow like u mentioned .. i muz be patience ..

Hope for the best, stay positive!
Hehe I try my best ! Thank u. .

I'm taking cox of my miscarriage history. Taking twice a day. It's very common like they say it's western an tai yao. No harm to baby.

Welcome to join us. Don't be depress k. Once u hold them in ur arms u will be very happy. I always wanted twins but not so lucky lol. But can feel u. One already so gan Chion having 2 more gan chiong.

Hugs babe. We are here with u. Let's just hope everything goes smoothly and next week it's some good news day.
Thanks hope... juz woke up from a nap of 2 hrs like finally. Didn't slp well yday night ..

Nw im squeezing my boobs it seems soft nw ... donno issit symptons showing. >. < pray 4 e best ..

i cant sleep now... envy those who r sleepy now.. sigh....

those not sleepy, maybe we talk rubbish to make each other sleepy..lol

oh no.. did u ate something nasty? tummyache like the LS type izzit? that type of tummyache I damn phobia... esp if I am not at home...

oh no.. did u ate something nasty? tummyache like the LS type izzit? that type of tummyache I damn phobia... esp if I am not at home...
Ya LS type of stomachache with constipation type of passing motion method. Damn sian. My last round at least something came out substantially. Now not so pain Liao.

I think I lost all the weight I put on lol. All store inside body. Now I think at least 75percent out. Lol. Shiok.

Ya LS type of stomachache with constipation type of passing motion method. Damn sian. My last round at least something came out substantially. Now not so pain Liao.

I think I lost all the weight I put on lol. All store inside body. Now I think at least 75percent out. Lol. Shiok.
Guess u ate something wrong?? Drink more water k?

4am n awake.. whahahhahah!!! Had the best dinner so far after so many days of bad ms..was at a hk cafe n I saw this mini steamboat thingy n ordered it with mala soup base. Seldom get the chance to eqt spicy food coz I always share with no1, and since hubby offered to share with him, I ordered. No nausea or anything while or after eating.. so shiock n end up drinking 2 bowls of the soup.. which means.. I ke kiang also. Jolly well know my gastric n tummy no good plus I have ibs.. end up diarrhea. Also same 2nd n 3rd time in toilet so miserable.. tummy so pain but hardly anything come out. next few days sure badly constipated. Gonna try to go slp now coz no1 will wake up in 3-4hrs time... zombie day tml.. zzzz

happy Good Friday everyone!

for those cheiong-ing baby fair, take care of tum tum and baby and have lotsa fun with ur shopping and bargain buys!

me just woke up and now feeling hungry... to think I had chee cheong fun for supper, Grrr..... au revoir skinny jeans!

A very happy good Friday mommies! Those going to baby fair pls take care of urself n beanie. Every baby expo, thr is, confirm to have huge crowd regardless of whether it is big or small (I know since I live nearby). And other mommies staying home, have a nice weekend n a gd long rest :)

think the med I took is makin me drowsy now... nite my dear hopeful... sweet dreams to u n me... zzzzzzzzzzz

I get drowsy with utrog also, I like it bcos I m having insomnia and waking up at 4+ so I slept better for a week when I was on the hormones pills. Have a lovely weekend ladies!

We can eat cooked sushi n wasabi hor? Just thinking if those on the conveyor belt are still fresh. Having craving for sushi dipped in wasabi! Will go sushi Tei :)

Morning ladies. Have a fabulous long weekend. Ya last night probably ate something wrong. My final time to toilet finally managed to LS. I nvr feel so shiok before. All the rubbish all out Liao. Stomach also no longer pain. And I 100percent sure my weight gain was due to all those constipation.

Lol. Now wake up stomach empty but no appetite to eat.

Back