(2014) ivf mummies support group

I also got many folic acid which will be left over :( . About the multi vit I think next appointment next Friday I will check with Dr S again.

Circle, for outside gynae you can try Thomson Women's Clinic, their charges are pretty reasonable. For me, I am seeing Dr Wong Heng Fok at the Tampines branch. http://www.thomsonmedical.com/thomson-womens-clinics-2/

So what is for lunch today? I just had pasta with tomato sauce and cheese fries haahah..

So after 2nd trimester only need to take multi vit will do?

circle and kitkats what vitamins were you given? i was also given multi vitamins by dr june tan but she didn ask me to start immediately. she just say when you finish your folic acid you can start taking the multi vitamins. the thing is i got loads and loads of folic acid because i didn take prescribtion from kkh i bought at guardian myself. so now i can only google and find answers in trimester 2 then start taking multi vit. mine was the brand starting with G forget what name already. its in bottle form with a picture of a preg women drawing.

i guess all aptm in kkh by gynae almost same, 7 weeks later then see you again. my doc also say during ds scan the doc at adc will brief me so dont need to see her.

My Dr asked me to only take folic acid on the first trimester on top of the usual douphaston.
Start of my second trimester he advise me to take multi vitamins fish oil and folic acid in your the morning, and eat the calcium tablets later in the afternoon or evening.
It is a lot right?

I will see dr tan 7 weeks later. But in between I m going for Down syndrome test at 15 may.
Dr tan ask me to take vitamin already. So u all started?

Will the down syndrome test be invasive?
If it is you should ask dr if you can take the non invasive tests for chromosomal testing

Will the down syndrome test be invasive?
If it is you should ask dr if you can take the non invasive tests for chromosomal testing
I m not sure if it invasive or not. Maybe there is some risk but I think this is the same oscar test that most ppl do. I just follow the crowd.

@joie the initial ds test is not invasive. only took bt and abdnominal scan only if result out you have high risk then they will propose further testing which is then invasive. but heard some even high risk detected they will choose harmony test which is non invasive also (also take bt but sample is send to usa, heard to be 99% accurate) . i am not given any calcium or fish oil leh by my gynae.

yes @Kitkats same brand. ya i also going to start only after week 12. now eat folic 1st as the multi vit folic is lesser in content.

huh @circlecircle they nurse say got strong bad fish smell ar the multi vit. i havent open up the bottle so dont know.

@LynnCandy, i use lilypie.com there is lots of tickers there. you go there and see how you want to customise then just paste the url on your signature part. thats it :) very easy. they will guide you step by step. there is a lot of diff tickers, just google pregnancy ticker you will find a few....

i eat pig organ soup for lunch. finish one bowl of rice.

im counting down to end of wed working day. tomorrow is the start of the long weekend ladies...happy? i am rushing home to cook dinner for dh before i go meet my gfs for coffee session. no coffee for me guess will be hot choco.

im counting down to end of wed working day. tomorrow is the start of the long weekend ladies...happy? i am rushing home to cook dinner for dh before i go meet my gfs for coffee session. no coffee for me guess will be hot choco.
You so pro. Still can go home and cook then go out to meet gf. Wooh... Today got to walk at construction site but I tell ppl I got backache and unable to go for walk. Haiz really don't know how to tell ppl on my case as everyone is guys. Just got to bluff and say backache. Only will be stable by week 12 and maybe after oscar result at week 14 then can let ppl know.

Last edited:
Hahaha pizzahut curry chicken not same as last time already. I prefer last time RECEIPE. Domino not bad for some flavours but I forget which one. Both equally good so long it's food. I just finish cooking now heading out. Make use of my energy before I cannot do much work.

Yes joie folic acid too much will just be flushed out of system by urine. That's why urine yellow yellow haha.

I ate dominos haha. For folic acid, even only eat 1 per day but it will flush out immediately at the next urine.

Good morning everyone. today is TGIT wooh. Last day of work for the week. Wah dolly you sleep so late and still need to wake up early to go to work?
Iwantahealthybaby, how was your coffee session? Must be good to catch up with friends.
How are you the rest of the sisters?

yeah TGIT, the session is good. i think no one suspect i am preg cause of my energy level and eating habits hahaha. maybe can only see from bloated fig but guess they treat as me gain weight. hahaha. i got no plans for the long wkend but i am just so looking forward to it cause come mon i will be seeing beanies...so no monday blues for me next week :) tomorrow i going manicure pedicure with my mum.

dolly_gal your tender finally manage to finish? indeed long day for you yesterday. hope today you dont need to OT.

This morning when I wake up, the centre of my chest in between bust that area pain. Is that my heart area? Don't know is it never exercise which I can't and have been eating fattening stuff that causes it. Oh man don't know if it's serious? Shall I see a normal GP or gynae then.

Reach home 11plus, shower n immediately bed rest... now hungry gona tapao kfc porridge n head to ofc.. deadline is 4 pm submission So still got work to do till 2 pm at least

dolly_gal i love kfc porridge. very yummy. lots of pepper! drooling...too bad i am in office already cannot sneak out buy.... :( and by time i m out its lunch time no more porridge.

lynncandy now still will pain? if still pain now just go see doc at least you wont feel discomfort.

bb fair mummy market is at expo this weekend starting tomorrow. so tempted to go see see but sure will see familiar faces lol. actually i very tempted to get play pen hahaha i see the play pen there some really cheap... but must be crazy now buy.

I abit pantang buy bb items now... shall wait till later
Just received 2 maternity lace dresses from asos ytd.. heng both uk8&10 can fit in. This morning itchy hand order 2 more under sales items... OK lah the lace dress can wear on normal days even not preggy... shall stop looking online liao

Just a bit pain like pulling but I got a number of work to do maybe later then see how.
I also a bit "pan dang". For the baby fair I think I will only start shopping after the detailed scan. Now just waiting for the oscar test and detailed scan before everything is firmed.

Last edited:
i also pantang but i actually got some items liao. hopefully nothing will happen...but for bigger items shall leave it nearer due date. dolly_gal when u order your asos items? i havent receive mine. but received le i also not wearing now cause i order maternity clothes now i still can wear my usual clothes.

later lunch i going dian xiao er again. meeting my friend for lunch. hehehe after knowing i can eat the ginseng (bao shen) duck i so happy. at least something i can eat there without guilt.

Mine was abt 2 weeks ago. I thot it will reached by registered mail So I got a surprise to see it in my mailbox last night...

ooo so they just stuff in mailbox. actually i prefer that haha cause i seldom home and usually they send during working hours when no one home. my latest delivery date they mention is may 1st.

Ytd tsb say got ms is good tat means hormones reacting well. She said those no symptoms one more scary, tat worries me man... now having backache, maybe sit too long ytd in meeting room

Wah dian xiao er.... yum yum.. I think tonight's dinner I want to eat thai express. Btw asos delivery you can check the status online one leh. My account then track the order. I deliver to my parent's house or office so that I can received the goods.

yes thats the thing i hear also before got ms is good sign and i totally no symptoms thats worst! twins and no symptoms. how can that be. thats why i also keep worrying. but western doc doesnt seems concern with no symptoms. they always treat as you are the lucky one or your are the stronger one....

I dun feel nausea now except I can't eat much. Easily full n backache... but will try to force myself eat on n off cos tsb aso commented ytd tat I seems to lose weight.. aiyoh, dh gg scold me liao

Ya me too also no symptoms as in no ms and also will not feel those super tired. The only symptom is no mood to eat. That's all. Although no mood to eat but still eating for every meal haha.

Btw my asos status said my goods have arrived in Singapore. Haha I have called my mum to be alert on the delivery hehe.

no mood or lost of appeptite is some signs of symptoms too. cause you all are selecting certain food to be into your stomach. certain taste or smell will turn you off. the thing for me is no smell or taste will turn me down. i still love all those things i like to eat and has still been eating all these stuffs too. very unbelievable and everyday i just pray that twinnies are fine and well cause really other than gynae scan there is no way i can feel my babies now at this stage. maybe thats why i feel my scan are so far apart.

maybe your appetite is coming back lynncandy. please dont tell me you eat veg pizza from domino yesterday?

Nowadays if go ofc in morning then straight back home after ofc, not like before preggy I will roam ard shopping now it's like go back home n bed rest no matter wat

Yipee. Finally 4pm...submission done. Can off my brain for the day... gg back my parent's place see my godson/nephew soon... So happy

How is everyone! Long weekend is coming soon! Had 2 big quarrels with my dh this week. Cried buckets man. First time in my life I also angry until I can stay awake on bed from 11pm to 6 am. He get off bed then I willing to sleep.

Well, tentatively we are ok. Not normal but at least cordial. No longer cold war.

iwantahealthybaby, I ate Hawaiian pizza without pineapple. Haha. No worries your beanies will be fine as their mummy has strong body. Wooh so fast next Monday you are seeing beanies again, 2 weeks already? I am seeing beanie next Friday at amc faint*.
Dolly, now you can relax a bit.
Circle, cool cool. If anything just see how to talk things out. Slowly don't let the mood swing overtake you. You must be very tired by not sleeping at night, better get some rest.

Today will be a boring day for me, dh got nice dinner with friends. As for me I think I will just buy vegetarian fried rice and go back to eat so that I can watch tv and do some laundry.

Tomorrow is Good Friday!

iwantahealthybaby, I ate Hawaiian pizza without pineapple. Haha. No worries your beanies will be fine as their mummy has strong body. Wooh so fast next Monday you are seeing beanies again, 2 weeks already? I am seeing beanie next Friday at amc faint*.
Dolly, now you can relax a bit.
Circle, cool cool. If anything just see how to talk things out. Slowly don't let the mood swing overtake you. You must be very tired by not sleeping at night, better get some rest.

Today will be a boring day for me, dh got nice dinner with friends. As for me I think I will just buy vegetarian fried rice and go back to eat so that I can watch tv and do some laundry.

Tomorrow is Good Friday!
I ate rosti with cheese for lunch. Think beanie likes potato. Ate quite a few spoons more than usual!

Me also boring day. DH out for dinner and party. Bro going to work. Parents out to visit friend in hospital. Just me and the TV.

Circle you make me think of Rosti with sour cheese at marche.. Oh man I miss the food there...
Btw preggy really 100% no liqueur intake har? I feel like eating bailey's ice cream..

Circle you make me think of Rosti with sour cheese at marche.. Oh man I miss the food there...
Btw preggy really 100% no liqueur intake har? I feel like eating bailey's ice cream..
Mine is the supermarket packet kind only la.. put some butter in pan, fry then put cheese on top.

And yah! I love love love love marche food and desserts too!!!!

I vomited the first time yesterday when I went to the toilet. Feeling more nauseated. I also drove to town yesterday. Feeling more tired.

I vomited the first time yesterday when I went to the toilet. Feeling more nauseated. I also drove to town yesterday. Feeling more tired.
Think your effects are kicking in. I try to endure not to puke as once you start you will just keep continue. Try those orange peeled skin sour sour it will help.

Circle come I date you we go marche. Haha. .
Btw are you better after the jab?
Yeah. Jabs also give me assurance. Yesterday got cramp more and brown mucus discharge also a bit more today.

Me still 乖乖 never go out of house unless kkh appt or tcm appt. U possibly got wait til end 1st trimester before I can out.

Yeah. Jabs also give me assurance. Yesterday got cramp more and brown mucus discharge also a bit more today.

Me still 乖乖 never go out of house unless kkh appt or tcm appt. U possibly got wait til end 1st trimester before I can out.
Ya loh better guai guai. I also can't go out as got so much laundry to do. Now I am just dreaming of waffle ice cream haha and rosti.

Hi all mummies..... I m in 7 wks now. Need ur advice anyone take Tsb medicine now? I feel nausea ( no vomit) after take her medicine.
Cannot tahan the smell of the med .... Thinking should continue or stop..... :(
Iwanahealthybaby, u so good , still can eat so much of good food. I have no appetite , oredi lost 2 kgs after bfp.

Hi all mummies..... I m in 7 wks now. Need ur advice anyone take Tsb medicine now? I feel nausea ( no vomit) after take her medicine.
Cannot tahan the smell of the med .... Thinking should continue or stop..... :(
Iwanahealthybaby, u so good , still can eat so much of good food. I have no appetite , oredi lost 2 kgs after bfp.
Hi snoopy! I am not with tsb but I do see my tcm doc and I do eat her tcm medicine. Powder form, 2 packs a day. For me, I just feel safer to eat. Depend on individuals.

I also lost weight. Think about 4 kg cos no appetite and bloating. Eat very little. Hoping to get my appetite back!

Circlecircle, thx for ur reply... As I think is the med make me feel nausea, then I believe is the med also help me for the bfp, so really dilemma ... :(
I have no others symptoms , now also very careful to take food, everyday thinking what to eat ... Really sian .....

Back