2WW - for those TTC-ing

Angel, my understanding is that u can be a pte patient in one dept and a subsidised patient in another. e.g. i can be a private orthopedic patient and a subsidised O&G patient at SGH.
yes, that is my understanding too, which is y i say if u are a subsidized patient in one dept doesnt makes u also a subsidized patient in another dept :)

yes, that is my understanding too, which is y i say if u are a subsidized patient in one dept doesnt makes u also a subsidized patient in another dept :)
And as a corollary, if i cease to be a subsidised patient in one dept it doesnt mean i cannot be a subsidised patient in another. :p

This is what i remember hearing from my hb.. hehe

Hi all, my Af is late, supposed to report yesterday, but till now still no sign. Hpt was negative.
My cycle usually 31 to 33 days.. Today is cd 35.
Strangely I had smiley face on opk on cd 17 & cd30.
Anyone has experience this?

Last edited:
Hi all, my Af is late, supposed to report yesterday, but till now still no sign. Hpt was negative.

Maybe you O late and the cd30 could be your real O?

Cd 30 still smiley ?? Hmm have not tried that hee..

Had spotting ytd went for a jab last night ..

Bleeding has since stopped.
Most likely is old blood.
Dr say only hv sac inside me can't c any fetus yet ... max he access the preg only 5 wks .
Seeing him on next thur again. ..
If bb don grow juz bcoz of the bb lacking certain properties
Today tk blood test to c hcg level sat will tk again see if the number goes up
If goes up means growing
If stagnant or lil growth means likely bb will not develop
Will hv indication by then

Sigh sigh

Dr say only hv sac inside me can't c any fetus yet ... max he access the preg only 5 wks .
If goes up means growing

Sigh sigh

Gambatte bel!! Dr Tham is super nice right...

If goes up means growing

Sigh sigh

Jia you bel vodka.. Talk to beanie n ask beanie to fight on! Pray hard for u! :) you must not give up on beanie too! Eat healthy and think positively! There would be miracles when u believe!!

Gambatte bel!! Dr Tham is super nice right...
Yes he is damn nice n gd ..ytd I managed to contact him while I was otw to KKH .. i asked him if go tmc or kkh he say tmc he will call the clinic to jab me .. He was helping me on the after office hours charges ..Thank God he saved me from gg kkh to wait unnecessarily and my pocket.

Jia you bel vodka.. Talk to beanie n ask beanie to fight on! Pray hard for u! :) you must not give up on beanie too! Eat healthy and think positively! There would be miracles when u believe!!
Thanks !! Pray to God .. told my Cell group ytd to activate praying for me haha...

hi lemontart,chole & werrywert
Gone to see gynae for test and xray some few years ago and they show normal.
Given clomid for 3 or 4 cycles and trying on own fail. SO-IUI twice also fail.
I am confirmed PCOS.
I hope for another kid, so I want to try our own luck again, using opk sticks, in fact my first time testing.

hi chocpiggie
I don't think I recall your nickname.. maybe I am another similar nickname... somewhat miracle bb too common :p
I can't find where/ how to change my nickname, so I stick with the same nickname.

I'm Keira Kobayashi... that time together in the forum have gbob as well...are u the miraclebaby that's with us that time???

Yes he is damn nice n gd ..ytd I managed to contact him while I was otw to KKH .. i asked him if go tmc or kkh he say tmc he will call the clinic to jab me .. He was helping me on the after office hours charges ..Thank God he saved me from gg kkh to wait unnecessarily and my pocket.

Thanks !! Pray to God .. told my Cell group ytd to activate praying for me haha...

Eh dont understand on the after office charges. Means the nurse jab for u, then u dont need to pay extra is it?

If goes up means growing

Sigh sigh

Maybe still very early, tats y cant see anything yet.
Hope your HCG double super fast and your beanie will stick and grow.
Jia you and hoping the very best for you.

I'm Keira Kobayashi... that time together in the forum have gbob as well...are u the miraclebaby that's with us that time???

Think the other mummy using 'miracle_baby' as the nick is a mother of 3.
Remembered her cos our cycles quite similar.
Quite sure it a different 'Miracle Baby'. : )

Think the other mummy using 'miracle_baby' as the nick is a mother of 3.
Remembered her cos our cycles quite similar.
Quite sure it a different 'Miracle Baby'. : )

Oops... cuz I'm rolling in this thread for a year liao still no results so when I see names which I'm familiar with I feel sense of security... lol...very rubbish right...

Haha don't like that.. Later preg Liao have excuse to stop for 9 months lol

Doesnt help that my period is mad one and i stopped my mercilon only in dec... it's nerve wrecking wondering why my period isnt here when i aint preggy. i took clomid this time round but after failing to get a clear LH surge after like 12 or 13 days after finishing the last pill i also cannot be bothered to test with opk already... then just do for fun lor... now already CD 30+ haha. No preggie symptoms. No symptoms then i wont test with hpt.

Doesnt help that my period is mad one and i stopped my mercilon only in dec... it's nerve wrecking wondering why my period isnt here when i aint preggy. i took clomid this time round but after failing to get a clear LH surge after like 12 or 13 days after finishing the last pill i also cannot be bothered to test with opk already... then just do for fun lor... now already CD 30+ haha. No preggie symptoms. No symptoms then i wont test with hpt.
Af due already and no af symptoms also? Lol preg symptoms not everyone will have. Out of so many pregnancies my first time having morning sickness starting at abt week 6. There is another lady now 10weeks Liao also no symptoms.
Hmm u can consider testing soon wor. Maybe not eligible for the lousy jubilee gift. Keke

Af due already and no af symptoms also? Lol preg symptoms not everyone will have. Out of so many pregnancies my first time having morning sickness starting at abt week 6. There is another lady now 10weeks Liao also no symptoms.
Hmm u can consider testing soon wor. Maybe not eligible for the lousy jubilee gift. Keke

Haha my menses is sometimes 5 weeks , sometimes 6, sometimes 3 mths.. mmm

Yes I will keep calm n pray on haha ..
Hope for the best ...

Thanks gammahedging! ;)
Bel, don't worry, I believe it is still too early , that why seen only pregnancy sac .. But to see the pregnancy sac is already very good:) 1-2 more weeks should see the fetal pole with heartbeat:) Jia you!:)

hey ladies I am going to brew my herbs now. just wondering if I need to rinse them in water first or just soak 20 min and boil?
I asked the lady at counter. She said you can rinse briefly with water. If you don't wanna rinse , you can also boil the herbs in water straightaway. For me , I give the herbs a rinse:)

Jus went to buy yummy nuts -- Brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, walnuts and pumpkin seeds for me and hubby;) my boy will eat the walnuts and macadamia nuts cos he likes them. The other time he tried pumpkin seeds, think he likes it too. As for my hubby , I'll continue to feed him Brazil nut and pumpkin seeds :D he likes to eat them too:)

Jus went to buy yummy nuts -- Brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, walnuts and pumpkin seeds for me and hubby;) my boy will eat the walnuts and macadamia nuts cos he likes them. The other time he tried pumpkin seeds, think he likes it too. As for my hubby , I'll continue to feed him Brazil nut and pumpkin seeds :D he likes to eat them too:)
I still have so much Brazil nuts left. But don't dare to eat. And hubby doesn't take nuts. Hmm... Maybe pass to my mum.

boiling my herbs now. forgot to turn to low once it starts to boil..it is very threatening to spill out of the pot. argh...screw up.

I still have so much Brazil nuts left. But don't dare to eat. And hubby doesn't take nuts. Hmm... Maybe pass to my mum.
Heheh.. I follow your advice to me, to buy jus 100g each time cos hubby and i eat one nut a day .. And Brazil nuts turn rancid easily and becomes soft and loses its crunchiness if put for too long.. I goes to JEM to buy , also quite convenient:)
Ya, maybe good for u to give away to others:) when u are trying for #2 next time, can start buying and eating again !:)

Heheh.. I follow your advice to me, to buy jus 100g each time cos hubby and i eat one nut a day .. And Brazil nuts turn rancid easily and becomes soft and loses its crunchiness if put for too long.. I goes to JEM to buy , also quite convenient:)
Ya, maybe good for u to give away to others:) when u are trying for #2 next time, can start buying and eating again !:)
Lol I buy 100g also. But eat a few days I strike Liao so I stopped eating. Left so much. So far okay I leave in the fridge still crunchy. But they say don't put fridge.

Lol I buy 100g also. But eat a few days I strike Liao so I stopped eating. Left so much. So far okay I leave in the fridge still crunchy. But they say don't put fridge.
The lady told me don't put in fridge but i feel better to put in fridge .. So I still put in fridge:D

So good :) eat a few and strike liao:) I hope it will happen to all of us here too:) but I must say Brazil nuts are really delicious!:)

alamak! high all the way ah? the lady told me to reduce to low once boil. I forgot and I turned to low 20 min ago. should I turn back to high?

So good :) eat a few and strike liao:) I hope it will happen to all of us here too:) but I must say Brazil nuts are really delicious!:)
I eat in my previous cycle too. Lol but when I buy new batch then I eat a few then strike. Think previously I bought 200g and eat many lol

alamak! high all the way ah? the lady told me to reduce to low once boil. I forgot and I turned to low 20 min ago. should I turn back to high?
Lol i don't know leh. The lady who taught me says high all the Way so I follow. I think low will take much longer to boil. What abt angel mommy? High all the way?

Lol i don't know leh. The lady who taught me says high all the Way so I follow. I think low will take much longer to boil. What abt angel mommy? High all the way?
The lady also told me to use high all the way..she say if not will take ages to finish brewing . Lemon, u bought the pot from TSB's clinic ? U went to NTU clinic or the Chinatown one ?

Back