Mummies gathering

Hi mummies! I'm currently a full time housewife. I'm looking for mummies that is also full time housewife so we could hang out for gathering together with our child. Pm me if you want!

Cheers! :)

Hi I'm working part time, currently expecting my first bb that due in June. Great that if we can meet up with the mummies :) !!!!

hi, I have 2 kids, 1 boy (6 yrs old) and 1 gal (4 yrs old) and both at CC. So I can meet without my kids during wkdays daytime. heehee.

I am fine with any location, maybe find one suit most then meet up.

;-)

Llimabiji, Kim; being terminated by company did the company pay according ?
Pink yan, company don't want to pay me. Until I go MOM, my ladies boss tell MOM that she never terminate me. And she insist only want to pay me 2 months instead of 4 months. But lucky MOM tell her ,NO WAY got to pay me 4 months. This is the law, she gotta follow. This case drag 4 months to settle. By right, company should pay me 4+2months. Cos they terminate me. My ladies boss very clever, she don't want issue me terminate letter only verbally talk to me.

Kim; Mean the company didn't give you termination or cease letter... it only Beverly ask u to leave? But the company did give you employment letter when u joining them?
Limabiji; I tot maternity leave is 16weeks = abt 4mth. why u only have 3mth? and when u back to work the company immediate terminate or notice given.. therefore the company pay back you the balance of the maternity leave?

Kim; Mean the company didn't give you termination or cease letter... it only Beverly ask u to leave? But the company did give you employment letter when u joining them?
Limabiji; I tot maternity leave is 16weeks = abt 4mth. why u only have 3mth? and when u back to work the company immediate terminate or notice given.. therefore the company pay back you the balance of the maternity leave?
Yes, she beverly ask me to leave without any letter and I got the employment letter.

I am PR therefore i only entitled for 3month. Aft my ML 3mth i back to work and 2day aft i get terminate, they give me 1mth salary in liue. Why they give u 4+2, isn't u employment letter state if you want resign must gv 2mth notice

Oic.. SPR.. your baby is PR as well ? Just get to know SPR entitled for 3month. I tot is only entitled 2month.

oh ya, MOM just changed their law last year I think. they protect any pregnant woman from unfairly dismissal irregardless the stage of pregnancy.
I am also a victim of the cruel society. company announced closure just at the time when I found out I am pregnant. thus I quickly pass the doctor's letter to my boss and thankfully, he had helped me to get the 16weeks maternity payout. so I have no choice but to stay at home and wait for my lil one's arrival. :)

Hello mummies, nice to know everybody, a mother of 3 from woodlands, working flexibility. Hope to join the group.

Back