GIVEWAYS 2 months' supply of Bepanthen Ointment for nappy rash & diaper clutch

Netty Lie

Hello Mommies

I'm having Bepanthen Ointment for nappy rash & diaper clutch giveaways on my blog.

2 mommies will be given 2 months' supply of Bepanthen & a limited edition Bepanthen diaper clutch (image sattached below). Check out my blog link below to win :)
http://www.made-beautifully.blogspot.sg/2014/04/sponsored-review-bepanthen-ointment-for.html

bayer.jpg

b1.JPG

Bepanthen Ointment is a silky ointment containing pro-vitamin B5. It forms a long lasting, clear and breathable layer that is clinically proven to protect even the most delicate skin from causes of the nappy rash.

I love it because it works on my baby when he has bad rashes and It's clear and breathable, it spreads evenly (what a big relief!), easy to apply, doesn't smell of chemicals and it isn't too sticky or thick

There will be a link on my blog
http://www.made-beautifully.blogspot.sg/2014/04/sponsored-review-bepanthen-ointment-for.html
where you can claim free sample and also there will be a contest GIVEAWAY where 2 readers will win 2 months' supply of Bepanthen & a limited edition Bepanthen diaper clutch, so mommies, go check it out, yeah? Happy baby is nappy rash free, right?

Hi dear.. Haven't received your comment, could you try one more time? Or maybe you could send me your comment to my email address : [email protected], with your name & email address, I will later help you to copy & paste your comment on blog, thanks :)

I just posted my comment. However, after i click publish, it just go back to the same page. Does it mean you did not receive anything?

Hi ainni, oh dear I never received ur comment, error happened sometimes and you can try again, btw after it's published, you will see your comment directly on the blog (below in the comment box) alternatively you can send your comment to my email add: [email protected] with your contact email address and name and I will help you to publish it on my blog, so you could stand a chance to win :) cheers :)

Back