WTB: Cream for Cracked heels

Hi, have not heard of the MooGoo fluffy shea butter.
You use it before? your reviews?
I tried many prdts for cracked heels. though some works as i can feel the softness and improvement but it only last 24hrs. the roughness and dryness came back pretty soon.

thanks for sharing but i google and it does not seems to state it benefits cracked heel condition. You tried it before?

thanks bluegin and gengrace.

Yes what you suggest do works but the effects don lasts for me unless i do this daily.I don prefer to wear socks to sleep daily (though i know this works even better) due to the hot weather.

So am trying to find something which i do not need to treat daily but have a more lasting effects.

Thanks all for the inputs ya!

It's not easy to maintain especially if you are like me - do chores so in and out of bathroom a lot. And drive barefoot. I try to go for a nice pedicure to remove the dead skin as often as I can spare the time. Without that the dry and cracked heels come back quite fast.

Hi how about a corn (thickened patch of skin on foot) ? Can therapists remove it during pedicure ? Or else how to treat it?

Hi how about a corn (thickened patch of skin on foot) ? Can therapists remove it during pedicure ? Or else how to treat it?

Hi yes pedicurists can remove but it's not the usual pedicure. You have to ask for a different kind that can be done together with your pedicure. It takes about 20 mins I think but different companies have different products so you got to ask. But maintaining it is the problem.... haiz. ..

Have U tried a DIY foot mask? Available from Qoo10. quite effective in removing calluses and corn but u have to bear with the wrinkled skin before it peels off completely.

hi.. i recently found a very good foot file to solve all my years of pain cracked heels and sometimes my heels even bleed due to the dryness.
I've purchased foot file and use it that very night during my shower.. instantly file away all the dry skin and make my heels really smooth..!
Of cos, you will need to file at least once or twice to prevent the dry skin from forming.. :) Absolutely no selling or advertisement is done here and just purely to share my experience for those who is really headache having cracked heels and callous heels :)

here's a look of the foot file I've purchased :)

Attachments

• nickel-foot-file.jpg
    nickel-foot-file.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 290
Hi, please use either Luxor brand Gel Gamat to close the open wounds in your heel cracks..I am going to buy a few tubes as this is the best I have explored..whoever keen can pm me.. $28 per tube..

hi mymousecow,

you can go this website nailvibe.com, under manicure tools and accessories > nailvibe > footfile :)

Not too sure if its in stock but you may try calling them :)

thanks!

Back