YOUNG MUMS?

hehe cupcakes are a great invention.. Hb and wife should celebrate! even a simple one..
For my hb's family, even if you don't have a party, the relatives will just go over to the house when it's someone's bday.. whether u invite or not.. the close ones.. so confirm gotta prepare food.. all in all maybe we have at least 20 bday parties and like 5 wedding anniversaries to attend in a year..

Hehe, usually i will get his favourite foods on his birthday as he's not a fan of cakes and cupcakes. Perhaps if we stay near his family then we might be in the same situation as you too, he's from Malaysia and his hometown is about 10 hours away from where we live.

Hehe, usually i will get his favourite foods on his birthday as he's not a fan of cakes and cupcakes. Perhaps if we stay near his family then we might be in the same situation as you too, he's from Malaysia and his hometown is about 10 hours away from where we live.

that's nice too.. glorious food! I'm sure with all the kids around it will be filled with joy and laughter.. that's the good thing about having more children.. hopefully when they grow up and become busy there will be still be one or two around to keep me company..

I'm not sure 10hours is like at the end? Penang?

that's nice too.. glorious food! I'm sure with all the kids around it will be filled with joy and laughter.. that's the good thing about having more children.. hopefully when they grow up and become busy there will be still be one or two around to keep me company..

I'm not sure 10hours is like at the end? Penang?

Yup, lots of joy and laughter including quarrels too. Hahaha.. They always play very noisily but I'm used to it so most of the time my ears can auto filter them and treat them as white noise. I don't hope if any of them will keep us company when they grow up, in fact I won't mind if they can't since they will have their own families in future (if they can then it will be bonus, hehe).

Yes, around Penang but slightly further up north, we go back once or twice a year as the kids need schooling so not easy to find time to go back. When his parents retire, we plan to get them over so by then it will be a real big family.

Struggling with her back at home....so tired
Hello! How young are you? Mm.. It's tiring plus u just had c-sect, do rest more! Welcome to motherhood! Allow Urself to rest and get to know ur baby.. Once u know her "pattern".. Things will get easier.. Jia you!

Hello! How young are you? Mm.. It's tiring plus u just had c-sect, do rest more! Welcome to motherhood! Allow Urself to rest and get to know ur baby.. Once u know her "pattern".. Things will get easier.. Jia you!
Hello! Im 19 this year. Hahaha motherhood is awesome but im soooo tired. Plus walking with a wound hurting is no joke..

I delivered on 18th April 0351hrs
ImageUploadedByForum1398094665.488540.jpg

HELLO. 19 thisyear. Nice to see lotsof young mummies, arnd.

Hi keyecheng: p I found you here hahaha!
Hi Welshia, another young mummy! You girls should have a group and keep in touch for support.. Your kids are abt the same age.. Will be awesome

Back