(2014/05) May 2014

I decided this morning that I'm gonna have murtabak for lunch later. Though a part of me really feels like having prata kosong right now. HOW?!!!! Ugh...
Kekke i was thinkg abt prata wif egg ystd.
Tmr's dinner i wanna eat crab too!alrdy told my hubby go tabao black pepper crab..no chilli cos scare LS

Nw is x for us to eat wat we wan...brf confinement!haha

I had the usual toast with eggs for brekkie. Holding out for murtabak later :)

I don't really know what to satisfy myself before confinement leh. I like sashimi, medium-rare steak and wine but all already have to abstain. Hahahahaha...

I had the usual toast with eggs for brekkie. Holding out for murtabak later :)

I don't really know what to satisfy myself before confinement leh. I like sashimi, medium-rare steak and wine but all already have to abstain. Hahahahaha...
Whaha wat u wan to eat is difc..keke c ppl eat n drool ba

Vry weird jus nw.my baby mus be lower liao.
He squirmed jus nw n i nearly pee out.then nw sudly abit cramp gosh...pls hold til aft 26th...
Hope jus a vry early signal for me

Last edited:
same for me, thru out the whole night i'm holding my pee... i still have 1 more month to go.. hopefully baby tahan until full term.. btw have u added me to fb ??

same for me, thru out the whole night i'm holding my pee... i still have 1 more month to go.. hopefully baby tahan until full term.. btw have u added me to fb ??
U can tahan? I cant sia.hav to get up 4 times lik tt.

Did u giv us ur email addr ? With open settings.
N ur name in fb?

haha reading ur comments on bb moving and got this song ringing in my mind "i like to movin movin" :pmy bb squirms like every other hr and recently been waking at wee hrs for dunno what.... o_O i like to remember how this squirming feels forever...a really unique feeling only mommas will have...

Vry weird jus nw.my baby mus be lower liao.
He squirmed jus nw n i nearly pee out.then nw sudly abit cramp gosh...pls hold til aft 26th...
Hope jus a vry early signal for me

Hey gal, i also got the crampy feeling! Went to see gynae and he did an examination. The prognosis is baby is still high. Cervix is soft but suppose to normal since its my third? Anyway he gave me mc to rest at home for this wk!

haha reading ur comments on bb moving and got this song ringing in my mind "i like to movin movin" :pmy bb squirms like every other hr and recently been waking at wee hrs for dunno what.... o_O i like to remember how this squirming feels forever...a really unique feeling only mommas will have...

Mine also moves lots when i lie at the side or change position... :p v cute yes! I hope to rem this feeling too!

Hey gal, i also got the crampy feeling! Went to see gynae and he did an examination. The prognosis is baby is still high. Cervix is soft but suppose to normal since its my third? Anyway he gave me mc to rest at home for this wk!
So it does not signal early delivery hor?
Yeah gd keke 1 more free person to chat here.heheh

whoa ... looks like 2 more mommies went to deliver? Are they more than 37 weeks yet? Sorry I MIA so long ... busy with baby and also #1. #1 very attention seeking now, keep doing a lot of things to upset us. But loves her didi very very much. Didi had jaundice so we were in and out of hospital.

And also busy trying to help him regain birth weight. A lot of latching and expressing. Lucky pass the engorgement stage liao. And this time round not as bad as first time, probably coz' experienced and know what to expect. Raffles Hospital nurses all very professional. And nursery staff ratio of nurse to baby also very low, so baby get a lot of attention.

This time round I smarten up. Everytime after feed, pass baby to nurse. And then I requested for no visitors so that I could rest. Ask hubby to stay at home so that he can take care of #1. But really missed my #1 terribly in the days I was in hospital. I supplement didi with formula for some feeds coz' he not enough. So hard to find Neosure ... had to go KKH.

So fast didi coming to 2 weeks old already. Glad I hired CL for 2 months so that I can rest and manage between #1 and didi. This time round confinement really fly by very quickly. I think with #1, really time flies past.

whoa ... looks like 2 more mommies went to deliver? Are they more than 37 weeks yet? Sorry I MIA so long ... busy with baby and also #1. #1 very attention seeking now, keep doing a lot of things to upset us. But loves her didi very very much. Didi had jaundice so we were in and out of hospital.

And also busy trying to help him regain birth weight. A lot of latching and expressing. Lucky pass the engorgement stage liao. And this time round not as bad as first time, probably coz' experienced and know what to expect. Raffles Hospital nurses all very professional. And nursery staff ratio of nurse to baby also very low, so baby get a lot of attention.

This time round I smarten up. Everytime after feed, pass baby to nurse. And then I requested for no visitors so that I could rest. Ask hubby to stay at home so that he can take care of #1. But really missed my #1 terribly in the days I was in hospital. I supplement didi with formula for some feeds coz' he not enough. So hard to find Neosure ... had to go KKH.

So fast didi coming to 2 weeks old already. Glad I hired CL for 2 months so that I can rest and manage between #1 and didi. This time round confinement really fly by very quickly. I think with #1, really time flies past.
whao 2 mths how much?

haha we stil waitg for u join FB n upload ur baby pix
u can add me [email protected] or giv ur email/fb name :)

Last edited:
Hello, any post natal massage ladies to recommend? Also, what's the usual rate duration of each session? I hope it's not too late to book now.

Hello. I just did my post natal massage with a Malay lady. She is really good in explaining the benefits of her, doing the treatments on you. From her massage skills, it’s obvious that she has been in the field for many years. She’s nice and most importantly she knows what she’s doing. I felt so much better after every massage. Felt so much lighter and fresher maybe due to the reduced of water retention after every massage. And she told me that after massage, the blood circulation will improve. She uses plastic and cloth binding together with ginger oil to compress on my tummy. Surprisingly, she uses herb steam too. (Not many post natal massage lady offer this! :D ) I actually learned a lot of things from her. J She offered package in terms of 7 days and 14 days. Her name is Shima. You can either contact her at 82226593 or 81827432. She's charging $550 for 7 days. $1,000 for 14 days. Try contacting her. Hope this help!

Mummies. Any pre and post natal to intro??

Really need a good massage~~

Hello
I just did my post natal massage with a Malay lady. She is really good in explaining the benefits of her, doing the treatments on you. From her massage skills, it’s obvious that she has been in the field for many years. She’s nice and most importantly she knows what she’s doing. I felt so much better after every massage. Felt so much lighter and fresher maybe due to the reduced of water retention after every massage. And she told me that after massage, the blood circulation will improve. She uses plastic and cloth binding together with ginger oil to compress on my tummy. Surprisingly, she uses herb steam too. (Not many post natal massage lady offer this! :D ) I actually learned a lot of things from her. J She offered package in terms of 7 days and 14 days. Her name is Shima. You can either contact her at 82226593 or 81827432.

Little lamb! Thanks for coming in to update! Yeah got confinement nanny for 2 months is good. I extend mine to 40 days cos got domestic helper liao. (She is arriving next Wed!) Good idea to rest a lot while in hospital. Maybe I will ask visitors to stay away too. Heehee.

Look forward to see ur baby's pic!

Little lamb! Thanks for coming in to update! Yeah got confinement nanny for 2 months is good. I extend mine to 40 days cos got domestic helper liao. (She is arriving next Wed!) Good idea to rest a lot while in hospital. Maybe I will ask visitors to stay away too. Heehee.

Look forward to see ur baby's pic!
Hw she charge u for 40days.?haha if i strike 4d tis wkend mayb i shld ask her extend.keke since i alrdy pay for her wrk permit

Hi all,

What's the process of inducing? Is it painful? I'm into 37 weeks but going to be induced next week cos bb doesn't seem to be growing :(

Hi all,

What's the process of inducing? Is it painful? I'm into 37 weeks but going to be induced next week cos bb doesn't seem to be growing :(
Inducing, normally will insert a type of pill into the vagina.... And if that doesn't bring on contractions then they will use the drip too. I heard that with inducing the contractions can be more painful..... And there is a risk that labour will fail to progress which will then require you to have a csection.
But even without inducing... There is still a risk of cesarean due to lack of progress in labour or fetal distress.

My first child was induced due to "not growing well" at 37.3 weeks too.... I ended up having an emergency csection after 16 hours of labour that was progressing too slowly and baby's heart rate started to get low. A part of me to this day feels perhaps it was just not time for him to arrive, but in saying that, safety is always the first consideration.

Inducing, normally will insert a type of pill into the vagina.... And if that doesn't bring on contractions then they will use the drip too. I heard that with inducing the contractions can be more painful..... And there is a risk that labour will fail to progress which will then require you to have a csection.
But even without inducing... There is still a risk of cesarean due to lack of progress in labour or fetal distress.

My first child was induced due to "not growing well" at 37.3 weeks too.... I ended up having an emergency csection after 16 hours of labour that was progressing too slowly and baby's heart rate started to get low. A part of me to this day feels perhaps it was just not time for him to arrive, but in saying that, safety is always the first consideration.
I was induced for my #1 also... doc insert pessary into vaginas at about 11 am then put on ctg to monitor. At 1pm still no action and dilation so doc ask me go walk walk a bit, go home shower then come back at 11pm or when contractions start. 11pm still nothing so I made my way to hospital slowly. Haha. Then they put the drip and on ctg again and finally at 4 am my contractions started. Wasn't very bad, I could still clear bowels and one last quick shower. After that everything very fast liao. Had epidural at around 6 am, water bag burst naturally very soon after that... baby delivered at abt 10 am. That's my induce story from last time. ☺

I shared before.. Will share again: My induce story was in accordance to Gynae's arrangement whereby I was told to proceed for admission past midnight, then insert pill and wait till next morning when gynae come and check for dilation. Not much action until the next morning so second pill was ordered. From second pill onwards, I delivered 5 hours after that (assisted with vacuum).

I often feel the same as you. Thinking maybe my #1 wanted to stay in there longer. But being first time mom, better to trust the gynae. So for #2, I was really thinking he'd come later too ... but who knows? *sigh* 36 weeks ... wanna fatten him up inside tummy also cannot.

I often feel the same as you. Thinking maybe my #1 wanted to stay in there longer. But being first time mom, better to trust the gynae. So for #2, I was really thinking he'd come later too ... but who knows? *sigh* 36 weeks ... wanna fatten him up inside tummy also cannot.

Back