WTG: NEW Baby Clothing

evercury

WAnt to give NEW baby clothing for those who really need it. Sizes range from 0-12mths or 95-110 or Small-Large. Various types of clothing available. Collection at Katong area. Interested parties pls reply with your child's gender and size you need. I'll then see whichever is still available for you.

UPDATE

*FREE postage included instead of meeting-ups*

Many wondered the reason of me giving away these new clothes. Rest assured they are neither factory reject nor harmful to the kids. I was in kids' clothing business before but decided to end it recently. I still have about 2 large suitcases packed with new clothes (remaining stock) thus decided to share them with those parents or parents-to-be in need.

For those who have PM me, thank you for the interest. For those who have friends who need them, spread the word! PM me NOW with baby's age, gender & mailing address. Stock is given to 1st come 1st serve basis...

I'll post the items out by Mon, 14/4.

These are the samples of the clothes. Brand: Mom & Babes, GW, Bebepomme, Tolly Joy, Vitamin Kids, Carter. Note that stock are in limited sizes and I'll try my best to find those available to suit your need.

NOTE: appreciate ONLY those in real need reply.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 243
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 255
is this still available ? fr my boy that just turn 1 year old few days ago or.maybe my son coming newborn baby girl due.next.month ?

Back