(2014/05) May 2014

Ruimom...... I am also finding it's getting hard to feel comfortable too this last week. Lower back and legs like crumbling under the weight! You planning to induce before Edd or stick it out?

If u all have pain, must tell gynae. My gynae noted down on my admission form that i have pelvic pain... i think got to inform the ppl in the delivery ward so as to prevent worsening our condition during delivery.
Gosh tink im going to ask stupid ques....forgiv me first

Ur pelvic pain anythg near hip?
Cos i realize wen my buttock cramp/pain my right hip also same feel

Autumnleaf...will ask dr Ang.
Hopefully can stick to edd for full term.
But if this go on think I can tahan till then and maybe will ask for induce end of this month.
I cant walk much, inner tight pain and feel like peeing when walking.
I remember its not so 辛苦when I have my 1st born. Age really make a differences.

Autumnleaf...will ask dr Ang.
Hopefully can stick to edd for full term.
But if this go on think I can tahan till then and maybe will ask for induce end of this month.
I cant walk much, inner tight pain and feel like peeing when walking.
I remember its not so 辛苦when I have my 1st born. Age really make a differences.
Totally agree wif u!!!

There are a few positions which is suppose to help baby get into proper position. Like the kneel and wipe floor - on all fours. Can try that but no guarantee.

I would suggest u dont feel so stressed over this. Think abt it la- is holding the 40 wks miracle in our arms more impt or our birthing options. Of cos if possible we do wat we can to fulfil our options but end of the day if bb refuse to turn, we also bo bian. Btw yr #1 was natural or c sec? I have friends who keep having breech babies possibly due to the shape of the pelvis not allowing bb to turn ard.

I know some gyanes will do a procedure to try to turn the breech baby but v painful for the mother.
My no 1 is natural though induced. I don't know the tot of sliding the knife on me just terrifies me.. :(

Actually I been feeling bb movement mild at the bottom and I wondering it's her hand... Then start worrying if it's her leg... But the movement doesn't feel like kicking..

I think I going bonker soon...

At the same time trying to relax my mindset.

I'm hoping she guai guai go natural cos I cannot imagine having the lochia, and the wound of c-sect at the same time having to squat if need be to attend to my elder gal at home.

Is it normal to feel the tickling sensation sent down to the cervix area? Recently this feeling very tense and feeling weird.

Wondering my no 2 pregnancy so different from no 1. No1 totally no such feeling lei.

A lot of movement even now when I'm typing....

Even if really need c-sect, I let the date by my edd. Cos may don't really have any nice date and furthermore I don't like to sort of fix her bday.. But don't know of gynae allows.

Till now I haven so any strep b or vaginal swap test lei.

Gynae still want me to test for sugar level cos from the first glucose test my result border line and last check up, result still border 4.6 I think. So this sat I need to do again... Zzzzz don't know how many time must they pop my finger.. :(

Actually I been feeling bb movement mild at the bottom and I wondering it's her hand... Then start worrying if it's her leg... But the movement doesn't feel like kicking..

I think I going bonker soon...

At the same time trying to relax my mindset.

I'm hoping she guai guai go natural cos I cannot imagine having the lochia, and the wound of c-sect at the same time having to squat if need be to attend to my elder gal at home.

Is it normal to feel the tickling sensation sent down to the cervix area? Recently this feeling very tense and feeling weird.

Wondering my no 2 pregnancy so different from no 1. No1 totally no such feeling lei.

A lot of movement even now when I'm typing....

Even if really need c-sect, I let the date by my edd. Cos may don't really have any nice date and furthermore I don't like to sort of fix her bday.. But don't know of gynae allows.

Till now I haven so any strep b or vaginal swap test lei.

Gynae still want me to test for sugar level cos from the first glucose test my result border line and last check up, result still border 4.6 I think. So this sat I need to do again... Zzzzz don't know how many time must they pop my finger.. :(
Wahaha ur post confuse me.. tot we same gynae rite?
Nurse shld hav alrdy told u 35th wk do the strep b test.
N hw cm urs is 4.6?
The marking was 7.5 leh.i 7.7 so mild diabetes.
I only done once also

N hw cm urs is 4.6?
I only done once also
Exactly Lo, since Sharon left the clinic I feel the staff very Ruan!!! I missed Sharon.

On the bb card, stated 4.6 and the normal range is 4.1 I think.

But this time is just prick on finger for blood test not to drink the glucose water.....

No one told me to do the swap test yet... Zzzzzzzz

This sat I go ask... Starting to feel fed up w the nurses at the clinic

N hw cm urs is 4.6?
I only done once also
In fact during that glucose test, my 1st reading was 9.3 then 2nd reading was 7.6. Was told I was on border line but I was asked to test again... Zzzz why u mo need ah? Is it cos I turning 35 this April?

Exactly Lo, since Sharon left the clinic I feel the staff very Ruan!!! I missed Sharon.

On the bb card, stated 4.6 and the normal range is 4.1 I think.

But this time is just prick on finger for blood test not to drink the glucose water.....

No one told me to do the swap test yet... Zzzzzzzz

This sat I go ask... Starting to feel fed up w the nurses at the clinic
Same as me .i miss her badly.im glad last yr i bleed she was stil arnd otherwis i will go mad.
Recntly over the HL also made me wait 1day

So the 4.x is the result frm finger blood test.ok so its difnt ba.

35th wk checkup wil do the strep b.is it tis sat 35th?

Tink anythg u ask henry direct..dun ask the nurses le.

Last edited:
In fact during that glucose test, my 1st reading was 9.3 then 2nd reading was 7.6. Was told I was on border line but I was asked to test again... Zzzz why u mo need ah? Is it cos I turning 35 this April?
7.6 ur final reading? Mine 7.7
I think bcos my babies are all along big.so he wasnt so wried. Considered my mild ask me control diet wil so.

Possible also? I dunno..maybe cos
Oct then i 35

Do any of u have incontinence? How do u differentiate if it's amniotic fluid leaking and not urine..... Last night kept leaking when i change position so I could not sleep

Wah so brave!! Ur tolerance v high!!!

I will ask for epi the moment i go in! Anyone has recommendation for PD at Mt A? I'm getting a PD from neighborhood cuz i go to her for injections for my no 1, just hope to have a back up in case she can't come or something...

I'm going out to wash hair clean clean to prepare for tom!!! My in law just told me I cannot wash hair for 28days!!! Now tat I'm staying with them.. How to Siam n not listen!!!??!!?? Oh no! I'm gonna stink!

I'm opting for Dr Ong Eng Keow. Nice PD.

These 2 days my ribs nt so pain le.dunno temp or bcos baby has gone dwn further. Cow nw bladder jus gt worse. Pee also a bit only.past few days also hav bad leg cramp.hubby sleep outsid cos side..i self rescue.end up nw walk pain

Better call ur gynae n see nd go see him anot

i have an appt this sat lei,, juz feel like there's pressure pressing onto my "V" and the outer part is kinda swollen.. mayb i will also request to do the bacteria test cos i m oso having white thick discharge.. sometimes itchy sometimes no, not sure if its yeast or bacteria.. do u all have thick or rather more discharge nowadays?

i have an appt this sat lei,, juz feel like there's pressure pressing onto my "V" and the outer part is kinda swollen.. mayb i will also request to do the bacteria test cos i m oso having white thick discharge.. sometimes itchy sometimes no, not sure if its yeast or bacteria.. do u all have thick or rather more discharge nowadays?
Ok take care.
I ystd hav once abit yellow thick discharge...

Do any of u have incontinence? How do u differentiate if it's amniotic fluid leaking and not urine..... Last night kept leaking when i change position so I could not sleep

I think i have the same problem at night esp if i bear with the pee and too lazy to walk to the toilet. I use a panty liner. It should be yellow if urine and has smell.

Anyone knows how to make bb comes out earlier?
Im 35 weeks pregnancy now, gynae said bb a bit overweight..if too big can't go for natural :(
I hope bb comes out earlier so that i can go for natural

Im 35 weeks pregnancy now, gynae said bb a bit overweight..if too big can't go for natural :(
How heavy? I also 35 weeks. Just finish gynae check today also. Baby a little more than average wt - 2.7kg

I also not engaged or dilated yet.

Did strep b test today also.

My baby was 3.1kg at 35wks.my gynae has no wries yet.jus joked tt he b as tired as me.
Wait for 2 more wks bah at least nearer to full term.walk more if u hav the energy.shld helps cm early?haha i guess de

I also 1cm dilated upon admission this morning.. Induced Liao, waiting for it to happen....hearing the bb in the nursery crying, so excited to see mine!!!

So ur waterbag really broke? They put pressary to induce u?

Ooo... All the best Lilacz! Jia you!

I also 1cm dilated upon admission this morning.. Induced Liao, waiting for it to happen....hearing the bb in the nursery crying, so excited to see mine!!!

Smooth delivery !hee n fast one for u bth.keke same birthdays!!

Yeah there was a gush to confirm it. I'm in nuh resting in the ward now. 6pm put another pessary.

They can giv drip/insert to induce u to go into labour. Some gynae will also do vaginal sweep to stimulate labor.

Others include pressing certain accupoints on the bottom part of ur leg as in below yr thighs (u go youtube to search)... Sex cos sperms suppose to hv something that will trigger contractions. Excessive walking (ie not resting even thou its 1/2 hr).

Back