(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

Hi walnut, how's dr Regina?? Tot of seeing her... A lot of gynae appt all fully booked.... I am first timer... Dunno anything... Super tired.. Leg soft like jelly... :(

Hello! I only seen her once. Found her a bit expensive. I went to her randomly cuz I was overexcited about my positive test. She is okay, will answer my queries but I wanted a blood test to confirm. Since we haven't established the fact that I am pregnant at that point, she didn't advise me much. I thought she should have though.. And she is really a bit ex. First consultation is 110. I can't tell much about her also.. Sorry.. I am looking around too...

i had added those email add tat given by miracle and aso for boeylacky and iced milk so pls check ur email for the invites if invites had sent to u b4, we are unable to send any repeated invites till u reject it else there is no way we can invite u again. make sure ur email add given is correct.

hi triplejoy, u had been invited already and i am unable to send further invite as tat is the drawback of fb grp i guess.... maybe check ur junk mail etc...
there is no opt for me to cancel ur previous invite and invite u again...

Hi all, have just tested +ve last night. Am expecting #2, but worrying.. coz spotting.
Trying to make appt with my gyane asap

Dashdot - i just dropped you a PM with my email to add me into the fb group. Thanks.

i had added those email add tat given by miracle and aso for boeylacky and iced milk so pls check ur email for the invites if invites had sent to u b4, we are unable to send any repeated invites till u reject it else there is no way we can invite u again. make sure ur email add given is correct.

Gd morn dashdot,

Tks for ur kind effort.
I ve chk my email and yet to recd any invites.... cld u pls help to add me in again.

My email: [email protected]

Tks in advance. :)

hi triplejoy, u had been invited already and i am unable to send further invite as tat is the drawback of fb grp i guess.... maybe check ur junk mail etc...
there is no opt for me to cancel ur previous invite and invite u again...
Hi, can you add me. Pm u

Hi all, have just tested +ve last night. Am expecting #2, but worrying.. coz spotting.
Trying to make appt with my gyane asap

Dashdot - i just dropped you a PM with my email to add me into the fb group. Thanks.

Precious1,

Based on my research, it could be early implantation if u are now 12-15 DPO (post ovulation)

Or it maybe expansion of uterus and if brown spot - old blood. No worries, your is 2nd pregancy should be more stable.

I heard it is norm and common as long as no major cramp or turn red. Haiz but any adnormal sure make us worries sick.

wannabb, invite just sent to u... but ur profile is not searchable in fb so i am not sure if u can receive the invites too

Hi

I never receive to. What is the group name? Or can u add me as friend than add me again?
My fb name is ho jialing (a shih tze dog photo)

Precious1,

Based on my research, it could be early implantation if u are now 12-15 DPO (post ovulation)

Or it maybe expansion of uterus and if brown spot - old blood. No worries, your is 2nd pregancy should be more stable.

I heard it is norm and common as long as no major cramp or turn red. Haiz but any adnormal sure make us worries sick.

I'm thinking it could be implantation too.. but whole week uncomfortable and pains here and there are scaring me..

I feel so hard to hold it back from telling my family members until I see Dr Heng on 28 April to confirm my pregnancy.

Was offered a cake with martini yesterday and didn't want it. Went to my parent's place yesterday and they just got it painted to rent out and I didn't step in even though my mum kept asking me to step in.

So hard so hard.

Last edited:
I'm thinking it could be implantation too.. but whole week uncomfortable and pains here and there are scaring me..

Precious1, if gynae is fully booked, can always go down to kk 24 hour clinic. But if yours just miss period, 4-5week, cant see anything.

I can understand how you feel, mentally stress. Minor cramp is common.

I feel so hard to hold it back from telling my family members until I see Dr Heng on 28 April to confirm my pregnancy.

Was offered a cake with martini yesterday and didn't want it. Went to my parent's place yesterday and they just gt it painted to rent out and I didn't step in even though my mum kept asking me to step in.

So hard so hard.

Haha MistyCloud, I know what you mean, suddenly need to avoid these and that and cant explained why... think if too often and if there are traditional mind folk, they will sense it.

Hi Dashdot, i have not received any invite till nw, can add me again, thk u so much
[email protected]

feeling real tired this whole week, from sleeping at 8plus 9pm every night till yest just reach home from work, start to fall asleep at 6plus....

Haahha... hopesheep, maybe la. After all, they are all hoping I get pregnant soon. But think it's better to tell them after I confirm it's a viable baby.

This Sun sill have to go Qing Ming and I think incense not good for me right? So, we're thinking of siaming after a short while. Hehehe..

Constantine, just rest more. I work from home so I just nua until 11am+ this morning then started work. So lazy nua feeling too.

Haahha... hopesheep, maybe la. After all, they are all hoping I get pregnant soon. But think it's better to tell them after I confirm it's a viable baby.

This Sun sill have to go Qing Ming and I think incense not good for me right? So, we're thinking of siaming after a short while. Hehehe..

Constantine, just rest more. I work from home so I just nua until 11am+ this morning then started work. So lazy nua feeling too.
Mistycloud,

Is this your first one? Safer to tell after seeing heartbeat.

Facebook group

I have received this and clicked join. Not sure what else need to do.

Attachments

• 1397652079434.jpg
    1397652079434.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 170
hi. congrats to all the mummies :) just found i am preggy the 1st one. share with me and give me some tips. i want to know shld i go check up to scan ? already get confirmation from private doc i am confirmed. book dr suzanna sulaiman from kkh on 11th june . any advise ladies?

Hi all,

I tested positive yesterday! My 2nd one... I have not seen my gynae. But using the pregnancy due date calculators, I should be a Dec Mummy. :) Or I hope to be one...

wow, sunshine, is it ur #1 or #2? i am thinking of telling my family before 2nd tri to give them some privilege.. hehe... but mostly so that they can accommodate to my needs in terms of food or events, don't wanna offend them cos i can't take food that they order or skip going to certain activities, etc..

Very fast one.. another 6more wks den can announce. This my 3rd preg.. basically jus avoid herbs during first tri..so cant take mum soup for now. Other food m generally ok. Also dun wan em to worry.. after first tri considered stable le den let em noe.

oooh...#3... how far apart was #1 m 2? when did u tell #1 abt #2? aft 1st tri also? i may keep in under wraps w #1 till 2nd tri cos she will broadcast for me once she knows it...kidz!

ya, think i'll wait till end of 12th week. or does 1st tri oni end at the end of 13th week? forgot the progress...

yea, made my gynae appt, but it's 11 days away...still hv quite a wait..

din log on to smh for a few days, happy to see more dec mummies :)

I bth told my mum n 2 besties le. cant wait for 12th wk so I can tell my colls.

hope, have not heard abt this. is this ur #1 or 2? so fast cannot wear? i'm w5 now, was hoping to wear my usual clothes till at least aft 1st tri... :(

Haha sunshine, I have abit tummy before preg, wear loose peoples also keep asking. Now 7 weeks plus original small tummy look like 12 weeks. :D
Mika, not all my obvious. My sil are pettie can wear all her original cloth with legging cross 2nd trimester.

Back