2WW - for those TTC-ing

Good morning ladies...
Been reading silently these days cos too bz @ work. Want to comment but work keep piling up :mad::mad::mad:
My Af came on sunday but very little le.. almost the whole pad is clean.. just stain abit in the front.. no clogs or etc.. did anyone encounter this after seeing TSB?? :oops::oops::oops:
me me me... I spot on n off b4 my AF. and was earlier by 4 days. oso gd cos I hav v long cycle aft ttc.

So happy for U that your HSG result is fine:) one hurdle down:)
Yes, your turn will come:) don't worry.
Today one of my colleagues who is quite close to me also told me she is preggy with her second one.. Her #1 is about 1 year old and she actually stopped her uni study when she delivers. She didn't want to get preggy so fast cos she wants to complete her uni study first but this pregnancy came despite she has contraceptive measures .. She shared she jus want to concentrate on completing her studies and to her new promotion job scope .. When I asked her when she wants to do her first scan, she said ,"no time loh.. I'm so busy with work and assignment .. See how first.." I'm speechless.. But I encouraged her not to drag too long but to see gyne perhaps 2-3 weeks later since now is still early for her ..

thanks! yup. must have confidence and faith..
just called and schedule next Sat to see my gynae..
either I didn't O properly or ?? I dunno what's more to check..

yup for me too, I m actually taking a break from ttc-ing... not totally break, but let nature takes its course tt kind, if we are in e mood, we will bd.

so sweet of your hubby... dono y my hubby won't be able to comfort me one... every time I told him no hope liao, he will say try again. sad oso no point. like that wor... I more sad telling him. I expect at least a hug lor or say sth more encouraging. All these "try again" I oso know. so from tt time onwards I told myself... I will only tell hubby if I have good news. he oso wont ask me one. he don care when I O. don care I have AF or not.

im sure ur hubby will feel it de.. perhaps he dun wan to show it out? im sure deep inside he will also v sad de.. at least he will say try again. so dun lose hope ok. try try try.. my fren who posted in fb I think also tried v long, they married 1-2yrs b4 me.. now den bfp their #1.. not gg to ask whether they see tcm or what.. ltr I more sian n sad..
now feeling better le after a good slp..
but next headache is hubby's family side prob... sigh.. nv ending..

I know how u feel..I just heard my ex classmate is pregnant with identical twins. so she will have three boys when she delivers. And twins dun run in either side of her family..people around us are getting pregnant but we must have faith our time will come too!!

yes we must have faith!! our turn will come soon!!
:)

Emily, did u have heavy flow after the spotting or any blood clots.. Mine is horribly clean and smooth.. abit worry.. omg

Did you test (for BFP/BFN) before your AF? Since so clean, could it have been implantation bleeding? Or is it totally rule out that there is no pregnancy at all?

So happy for U that your HSG result is fine:) one hurdle down:)
Yes, your turn will come:) don't worry.
Today one of my colleagues who is quite close to me also told me she is preggy with her second one.. Her #1 is about 1 year old and she actually stopped her uni study when she delivers. She didn't want to get preggy so fast cos she wants to complete her uni study first but this pregnancy came despite she has contraceptive measures .. She shared she jus want to concentrate on completing her studies and to her new promotion job scope .. When I asked her when she wants to do her first scan, she said ,"no time loh.. I'm so busy with work and assignment .. See how first.." I'm speechless.. But I encouraged her not to drag too long but to see gyne perhaps 2-3 weeks later since now is still early for her ..

Ai yoh I wan confess ... I'm only gg to c gynae tml aft my exams tonight . ; x
Not I don care .. u all noe I care right . Coz i can't tk any disheartening saga b4 my papers ltr I will probably not able to cope haha ...

Not I don care .. u all noe I care right . Coz i can't tk any disheartening saga b4 my papers ltr I will probably not able to cope haha ...

Ya, we know you care... We also can understand, as in too early, then scan le, cant see anything, will get even more worrying.

You tested before your AF? Since so clean, could it have been implantation bleeding? Or is it totally rule out that there is no pregnancy at all?
Piggling, i never test cos it come as fresh red color which i think cannot be bfp le.. Where can i call TSB??

Piggling, i never test cos it come as fresh red color which i think cannot be bfp le.. Where can i call TSB??

I nv seen her before, but then do you think you can just call her recep and ask? Like see if can speak to tsb on the phone?
When you said fresh red colour, was it spots or something more?

Ya, we know you care... We also can understand, as in too early, then scan le, cant see anything, will get even more worrying.
Ya lo ... i donwan keep worry haha. Unless touch wood spotting I will chiong to the nearest gynae near me. . . Actually holding it for weeks is also quite unbearable . Maybe is my 3rd time I noe go in early see nth also worrying .. haha

I wouldnt judge the lady... pple have different priorities in life at different Seasons of their life ... nothing wrong with placing importance in studies, or kids, or whatever... is personal choices

Ya lo ... i donwan keep worry haha. Unless touch wood spotting I will chiong to the nearest gynae near me. . . Actually holding it for weeks is also quite unbearable . Maybe is my 3rd time I noe go in early see nth also worrying .. haha

Don't worry and keep calm, good luck for your exams!!!

Hahah.. Of course we know you care:)
My colleague is the 女强人type... She think doesn't have time to take leave to go for scan.. She say see how maybe June or what.. She said no time to think about pregnancy and don't want to think about it cos she didn't want to get preggy so soon in the first place.. :(

Emily, did u have heavy flow after the spotting or any blood clots.. Mine is horribly clean and smooth.. abit worry.. omg
mine shld be normal flow.
spotting 1 day. no more for 2 days. then spotting 1 day, next day AF normal flow for 3 days. 4th day light flow. 5th day 6th day brown, ending flow like spotting. I oso encountered breast pain throughout e whole cycle even till now still slight pain on n off. crampy oso since AF till now. some more previously I oso fall sick.
my AF got 1x I coughing hard (sick tt time) then I feel sth gashed out from my vaginal. so I went to toilet to check. it was a jelly blood clot. dono isit blood clot cos it is soft like jelly. slimey (dono how to spell) abt 3.5cm 4cm? I did ask my gynae when I went to check. he said nothing one

chloe, what is tmi?

pat, wish u brst of luck. hope zsnn heard u!! rmb to pray again to her when u O ok? I mean pray at home or pray while u were bd-ing n aft bd.. lol I too obsessed pardon me.

I feel e same. aft AF althou no O, I feel crampy n headache. cant slp well n keep dreaming. tired too. in fact e whole cycle I feel unwell. dono y. even my breast oso still mild pain sometimes at e sides sometimes bottom. tdy CD 10+ already still like tt.

drank tsb med I bcome more tired at night oso no mood to bd. like tt dono how to make babies lei.

Hope so too!!! due to my last delayed AF cant really count my O days... Jus wondering does it really afect the chance when hubby is sick? He has been ill for a week or so already, down with flu and cough... =(

Ladies, hope all of u are doing fine. jia you!!!

give me a couple more weeks and I will send out the opks to u for heng heng. just need to dong until june then I 2nd trim liao :)

everything so far okay, seen dr today for follow up over the spotting scare I had last week. everything doing normal, and managed to hear beanie's "pomp pomp pomp pomp" today.

so u all jia you okay! waiting for u ladies to join the MTB groups!

Ladies, hope all of u are doing fine. jia you!!!

give me a couple more weeks and I will send out the opks to u for heng heng. just need to dong until june then I 2nd trim liao :)

everything so far okay, seen dr today for follow up over the spotting scare I had last week. everything doing normal, and managed to hear beanie's "pomp pomp pomp pomp" today.

so u all jia you okay! waiting for u ladies to join the MTB groups!
whoaaa so fast 2nd tri!!!!!! hopeful mum you're running the bb well and good! :D

Damn... I'm so hungry today... had a light breakfast, start the hunger feel from 10+am, had 2 rounds of lunch (1 marcroni from home, half portion of fish and chips from my colix) still not full.. feeling hungry again...So paiseh when my colix asked is it that I "excercised" last night, that's why I'm so hungry today...

Hope so too!!! due to my last delayed AF cant really count my O days... Jus wondering does it really afect the chance when hubby is sick? He has been ill for a week or so already, down with flu and cough... =(
My dh was down w flu before he went sa test. After tat the dr said u got flu ah when she sees the results. My dh was like how u know? Can see from semens meh... but no answer was given lor

My dh was down w flu before he went sa test. After tat the dr said u got flu ah when she sees the results. My dh was like how u know? Can see from semens meh... but no answer was given lor

Maybe his white blood cell count in the SA test is higher than normal pple ba...?

I just called TSB Clinic.. the helper say why all the menses messy.. i was like ??
I think alot of gals menses got prob.. haixxx

Damn... I'm so hungry today... had a light breakfast, start the hunger feel from 10+am, had 2 rounds of lunch (1 marcroni from home, half portion of fish and chips from my colix) still not full.. feeling hungry again...So paiseh when my colix asked is it that I "excercised" last night, that's why I'm so hungry today...
LOL then all members of this thread shud be super hungry all the time!!

lol doodoo so funny. I also always feel hungry... but I nv bd many days liao wor... so hmm ..patchan, no logic la. hurh hurh.

ytd night drank tsb med. nv sleep well. think my gastric oso no gd these couple of times. ytd night my backache 腰酸。

I went to see TSB today. waited 1.5 hours. she asked me a lot of questions, including if I have CM and what tests I have done at gyane. I showed her my O report and she wrote down the figures. She doesn't like to be asked questions. she just wants u to follow what she tells u to do. She say dun eat any other type of meds as it would interfere with her meds. She felt my pulse also. I asked her about my spotting before AF comes and she says it is normal. as long as when AF comes one to two days later it is full on red blood. she says if got a feelw jelly like clots it is normal also. She gave me five packets of meds to brew. While I was at recep waiting to pay, the lady ask me if i wanna see handsome guy. within one min, Christopher Lee stopped outside in his porsche and TSB quickly rushed out to give him Medicine. she's really nice to go out and givr to him personally. hee.

I went to see TSB today. waited 1.5 hours. she asked me a lot of questions, including if I have CM and what tests I have done at gyane. I showed her my O report and she wrote down the figures. She doesn't like to be asked questions. she just wants u to follow what she tells u to do. She say dun eat any other type of meds as it would interfere with her meds. She felt my pulse also. I asked her about my spotting before AF comes and she says it is normal. as long as when AF comes one to two days later it is full on red blood. she says if got a feelw jelly like clots it is normal also. She gave me five packets of meds to brew. While I was at recep waiting to pay, the lady ask me if i wanna see handsome guy. within one min, Christopher Lee stopped outside in his porsche and TSB quickly rushed out to give him Medicine. she's really nice to go out and givr to him personally. hee.
Cos it's Christopher Lee..

Hahah.. So did u manage to catch a glimpse of Christopher lee? :D looks like fann Wong is still taking her an tai Yao ..
Lemon, today is your 2nd or 3rd visit ?:)

I also say. I won't miss a chance to steal a glance at him if I were her. He is very sauve too. The recep told me they have been seeing TSB for a period of time le.
Lemon, did your hubby see TSB together with u?
So Christopher lee also takes TSB 's medicine? I'm still thinking if I should bring my hubby to see TSB together .. My hubby finally initiated and agreed to see Chinese sinseh, so I wanna bring him in case he change his mind.. Heheh..

Lemon, did your hubby see TSB together with u?
So Christopher lee also takes TSB 's medicine? I'm still thinking if I should bring my hubby to see TSB together .. My hubby finally initiated and agreed to see Chinese sinseh, so I wanna bring him in case he change his mind.. Heheh..
I am not sure if he is taking or just collecting for Fann wong. anyway, I think since your hubby is keen, do bring him down to see her. there was one lady before me who brought her hubby too.

quickly make appt. the queue is super jam pack. TSB told me if I get bfp on day 34, I can walk in to see her. no need to make appt. kelong or privilege treatment for preggy mums?

quickly make appt. the queue is super jam pack. TSB told me if I get bfp on day 34, I can walk in to see her. no need to make appt. kelong or privilege treatment for preggy mums?
I have my next appointment which is first week of May.. Contemplating whether to bring the date forward :)
Wah, preggy got privilege !

Back