Which pre-school is better Pat's schoolhouse or Brighton Montessori at Grass root club ?

Which pre-school is better Pat's schoolhouse or Brighton Montessori at Grass root club ?

• Pats School house Grass root club

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Brighton Montessor Grass root club

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I visited both ..... at first when I visited it was out of school hours, and I very much liked the facilities at Brighton Montessori .... very new, spacious showers, great play environment, music room, etc and good security at the front. But, when I visited again during school hours, I got a different picture. I think it really depends a lot on what you want for your child too - I got the sense that the Montessori method is better for quieter children who are more self disciplined. For example, BM was very quiet when I visited and all children were carefully working by themselves, wearing school uniforms. They were very well behaved. At Pat's, there was noise everywhere and kids running around, and of course, no school uniform. From what I saw at Pats, the children seemed much happier, and the teachers seem more passionate. But again, it could have been the time of day I visited.

i didnt go to pats schoolhouse but my aim was to let my child develop patience, focus and the ability to be independent. As my child is in there, we went for excursions tgt with all de kids. Honestly, they are not anywhere less noisy than other kids lol. The whole bus was filled with excited kids. But one thing is, they are all able to sit down on the bus without fussing or wanting to run/climb up n down, able to watch the dolphin show (underwater world) without trying to move around or play with each other during the show.

i shared my further points in this post http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wharton-preschool-amk-review.64225/

Hi, may I know how are your kids doing in Pat's and BM?

I have a 3months old baby and plan to enrol him into infant care.. Looking for one now.. Any recommendation, pls? TIA ;)

Thanks valwee! Any feedback from mums with kids in pat's?

I visited Pat's and Lv. Elsie, the principal, was very helpful. But would like to hear from mom's view too... :)

Back