Colic

rainedeer

Hi mums,
My 2month old boy has colic recently. I'm very worried. Wat can I do to prevent or lessen his pain ? Pls advise. Thanks

it is a must to burp your child after every milk feed even if he falls asleep. To remove air from the tummy, you can do some stomach massage for him after bath or before sleep. if you are actively looking after him, u can let him sleep on tummy during afternoon. All these will help prevent or remove air from tummy.

Also cycling his legs will help him release gas which cause more acid reflux increasing colic.. Try not to heavily feed him at once.. Thumb rule is burping on shoulder, tummy massage in circular motion, cycling legs and tummy time (laying him on his tummy )during massage to make his tummy muscle strong

Hi Rainedeer, have you tried MAM bottles? You can goggle n read up about this bottle. My boy uses it when he was 2mth plus and it helps.

Hi rainedeer,
You can try give gripe water to your baby. Mine has colic when she is 1month old. Cry every night for an hour. Then one of my friend recommend me to give grip water to her. 1 teaspoon for 30ml of plain water. Let your baby drink that 30ml throughout the day. Don't have to finish it at one go. Also I change my milk bottle to MAM. It helps a lot too.

ImageUploadedByForum1391063785.038402.jpg

U can buy from spring maternity shop locate at Vivo. U can google for their exact address. Hope this help.

Can try Ru Yi You from Watsons and Guardians, most confinement nannies recommend this. Rub two drops in ur hands and pad on baby's tummy ,back and legs, very effective

Back