Confinment lady who take care twin

Twincess

Seem My twin have turned 9 months now , I decided to write a review for my confinement journey . At the moment when I know I"m pregnant with twin i was so panic , how am I going to cope with it ,and I know the fact good confinement lady is like a hot plate.. very fast get booked by others).. And I know not easy to find those who are capable to take care twin

I think I am the lucky one , I found this auntie Lan who willing to accept my offer
. She is specialize to take care more that 1 baby , she use to work in confinement centre in Taiwan with more that 10 years experience . And she only accept confinement job with twin . I found her from internet ,I called her up , she only can speak mandarin , she asking for SG 4200 and angpow for double . I negotiate with her , both of us agree With Sg 4000 and she ensure me that she can really take care twin by herself , true enough that I saw her carry my t1 on her hand , t2 on her leg and bounce them together , yet still can talking on phone . She is really super .
Bellow are the things that I like about her:
- Bf friendly : every morning she will bring babies to direct latch ,if sometimes I feel lazy I will pump out my milk and she will help me to feed them with syringe instead of bottle
- very alert and attentive to babies.
- she really love my babies a lot , treat that like her own babies .
- she is fit and healthy , around 45 yrs old
- prepare papaya soup for lunch and herb sup for supper to boot my milk supply
-she hug baby to sleep every night ,cause my t1 suffer for colic .
-cook 5 meals a day for me and my husband
- do some house work ,wash my cloth and even underwear . But I will not ask her to do a major cleaning ,pity her la at night still want to take care babies , cause I want her to focus my twin instead
- very easy going , she will follow your way , not her own way . But Of cause she will give her advise base on her experience
-My room is on 2nd flr she will bring every meal and shower herb to me ,cause some confinement lady have knee problem , they might not be fit enough to carry thing and climb stair case for you .

I"m really blessed to found her to be my confinement lady , cause I told myself I want fully breast feed my twin as long as I can , true enough auntie Lan she be able to took care everything for me , and provide peace of mind . So that during my confinement period I be able to rest more and stress free , I can produce enough breast milk for my twin .My breast milk are enough to feed both lovely babies until today .

Me and my husband really happy , , my husband decide to give here extra 200 angpow for her .seem she really can delivered a good job .

And before she left , we still joke about ,and I told her if next time I get my 2nd pregnant I will call her back again , and auntie Lan said : I only accept twin wo ! LOL. I never seen such as CL really capable confident to take care more that 1 baby,she really deserved compliments :clap:

those who r having Twin I higher recommend her
She willing to travel from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Pls girl her directly she only speak mandarin 0122114848
image.jpg
My milk kick of on 4th day

image.jpg
Booster

image.jpg

Last edited:

Back