Help needed

silly cat

hi mummy i urgently need BM for my baby. He is currently sick and i runing out of Bm for him..Please help. Thanks

silly cat

why are you sending me PM for BM?

I am not the mum with the BM, since my one and only chd is already 10 yrs old.. I posted above link to inform you that there are mums offering to give their expressed freezer stored BM to anyone (like you) who may be needing it, and you seemed to need it urgently, although you didn't specify how your baby is sick or how old he/she is.

Having said that, you have infact started your thread in the wrong section.. Supposedly as per header, our children would be the ages of 11 yr old or older, but of course, this older chd could have a baby sibling.

I purposely linked both your thread and the other thread (ie Ive made a post in it) with the hope that perhaps ladyquah or other breastfeeding mums would have chanced upon the topic and come forward to help you.

Have you contacted the Breastfeeding Mothers' Support Grp at breastfeeding.org.sg/‎ ?
Or the hospital ?

Or...................

silly cat are you still around? Dunno if you will read conversation so here's a repeat of my PM..

I think I found a community that may be able to help you..

Human Milk 4 Human Babies
https://www.facebook.com/hm4hbSingapore

As I read, the latest input posted was last evening with 30-40 pkts of excess BM to give away. Hope this helps! All the best:)

silly cat... I just fwd you a PM, hope you rcvd it. This is a partial repeat of my message which I had PM-ed you in a conversation.
I thot perhaps you may not (for some reason) not recvd my PMs:(

If you activated your profile function to allow PMs, there ought not to be any issues, like not receving the PMs at all.
As such, I have been constantly repeating my messages over here and back at my conversation in a PM.. Honestly, I don't hv time as I am in midst of guiding my child for his term exams starting tmrw. In the first place, I was just trying to assist by connecting people who may be able to help you. Perhaps sharing a little bit more of the urgency or problem you are having may help forum members here understand you better.

Anyway, I hoped you actually tried Human Milk 4 Human Babies - https://www.facebook.com/hm4hbSingapore

Anyway, all d best.)

Mummy, nick kinderbueno, is giving away her frozen ebm in exchange for milk bags. U can chk out her post if u still need ebm

Back