Looking for good confinement lady on august 3, pls recommend..

ruby_aka_bb

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a good confinement lady at this last minute, i have heard of terrible story of bad confinement lady and is very afraid to meet one. please intro a good one.
Thanks a thousand...

hi,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady, she was with me for 6 weeks from mid feb 2013 onwards. she should be in sg now doing confinement for another lady who gave birth in may, if you are keen, try calling her up to meet up with her to see if you are comfortable with her. She's called Auntie Yulian.

Even now, 3 mths later, she is still asking me how my baby is doing, and intends to pop by to see my baby when she is free, so you can rest assured that she is a good person, and does her work well.

Food was gd, and tasty, no msg, she was not intrusive when my family was around, she was also helpful with doing any housework, and also in giving advice on what i should do, yet she will listen to what i want and follow my instructions, even if its not the wisest sometimes cos im a 1st time mum..ahahha

Tel: 8450 4313

Hi all mothers, would like to warn you that the confinement lady recommended be ferfer8 who is auntie Yulian is not a good confinement lady.

i delivered on 15 Jan 2014 and engaged this auntie Yulian based on ferfer8 recommendation and agreed to pay her cny rate of $3.3k but she is a real nite mare.

First day she only arrives at 10pm claiming that she can't get bus tickets early those I have told her in advance my C-section date. The first nite, when bb cried she will claim that he is hungry without even checking for soil diaper or bb does not feel secured. I had to feed bb for the whole nite. The Next day, she kept saying I have not enough milk. But after I told her to swaddle bb like in the hospital, bb managed to sleep quite well. However as bb has jaundice I am also afraid that he slept for too long so I said to wake bb up every 3 hour for feed, she said oh, if bb can sleep let him sleep. In the end, I wake up the bb myself and she continue to sleep in the nite. She does not bother when bb cries. When she bath bb, bb will cry from beginning to the end. I almost had depression with her.

She did not cook well. Only some simple homeroom food. Did not even put ginger at all. Her fish soup is sour and pork rib soup is full of water. The red date water is also not boiled long enough. She waste so much ingredient in the red date water and added sugar to it.

I sent her home after 6 days and she still have the face to demand the cny rate. I paid her as I am afraid she will do something funny to the bb or myself. I regretted not taking a picture of her to warn the mothers here. There are m'sian who are trying to con Singaporean mothers. Please beware.

Mothers, please do not just read the comments on the websites for recommendation. Do visit the mother who is being care for by the confinement lady during the confinement period.

Back