1st Birthday Cakes & deco

Hi All mommies.. i ordered the cupcakes from this blog.. very nice!! cupcakes are not too sweet. Adults and kids love it so much!!
http://www.ovencreations.blogspot.com/

ordered this for my hubby
3709213.jpg

ordered for my parents birthday, colleagues, friends..
3709214.jpg
3709215.jpg
3709216.jpg

ordered this for my father in law.
3709217.jpg

Hi, just wan to warn you all out there that the service from cakesonline is very poor and the person taking my order, John is very rude. Do not order from them. PM me if you need any info of the encounter i had with the cakes online.

Hi, just wan to warn you all out there that the service from cakesonline (Gin Flowers.com) is very poor and the person taking my order, John is very rude. Do not order from them. PM me if you need any info of the encounter i had with the cakes online.

Hi just to share on 2 cakes that my hubby made for my son's birthday celebration.
The dinosaur cake was for the childcare. All the children and teachers are so excited when we brought it there, all wanted to get close to see it. They all like the cake so much that it was finished with some asking for more !
4067198.jpg

The Thomas & Train cake is for celebration at my parent's place. It's my son's favorite character.
4067199.jpg

Hi mummies,

Looking for female aged 30 to 45 years old who has at least 1 kid aged 4 to 12 years old and purchased &/or consumed diary products like milk, cheese, butter etc for the household.

Group discussion on 24th Nov (2.45pm & 5.45pm) or 25th Nov (2.45pm & 5.45pm) depending which criteria you fit in. 2 hours. Location in Orchard Road.

$100 cash incentive. Must speak good english. Interested, please sms me at 9189 2420. Hope to hear from you!

hi anyone know where i can order 500g cakes? with cartoon character on it.... any bakers pls pm me.
need it in july

hi,

juz to share this link.. in case any mummies r interested.. i rented mascot costume for hubby to wear from this site:

http://www.stylishmums.com/Mascot_Rental/cat129125_87407.aspx

got 3 designs.. i took purple dino to match my barney theme for my girl's birthday party.. was a great hit!

Also ordered pine garden's 2 tiered cake and agar agar jelly cake from mrs chan..

wat to do, my girl loved barney that time..

2454328.jpg

Hi are you selling the barney figurines on top of the cakes? Can PM me? URGENT! Thanks!

Back