(2008/06) June 2008

hallo everyone!!! i hvnt logon to this thread for ages.. can still see some familiar names.. how are u ladies doing??
happy.gif

haha..looks like i need to be more kiasu a bit..i only send my son to berries leh..so far he enjoyed the classess lah..

Zuen,
What happen? Did u buy the keyboard? I didn't really let him practice at home.

Bizznow,
Berries are gd. Since my boy sch got chinese enrichment, I nvr send him for extra chinese. His chinese do improve after attend the class.

hihi... is yamaha junior school good? i withdraw I.. now feel weekdays have more time... we just got back from hols... surprisingly they did well in the plane and didnt make noise

we went gold coast... i thought need to serve 1 month notice too but as this was a new class and it havent start yet so they let me withdraw immediately... luckily he never ask me why never attend yamaha

COnnie,
Nothing hapPened, just that I not used to it. Music wonderland only requires e kids to sing song and do action, but junior school is so demanding. I didn't practice with Shauna too. My only saving grace is that e songs are on DVD and my kids are tv addicts. So they have been watching the DVD without having me to even coax, lol.

I found out that e Yahama keyboard can only be used for a year. If we are to continue, have to buy even more expensive keyboard. So I ended up getting a cheapo one from kiddy palace. The best part is that I finally opened it after keeping it for a few weeks in the storeroom. Shauna bang on e keyboard for a few mins and told me that she is tired. Faint. Then didi continue with the banging. After that, it is back in my storeroom.

Roxy,
After I got used (not Shauna, kids are amazingly adaptable. Lol) to e junior school, I do find it not too bad. Isaiah likes music so much, I think he would enjoy.

Back