(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

<font color="0000ff">Leereiner</font>,
yes, Creative O is the childcare centre in Creative JE.

She has been toilet trained since 17~18 months old. So, when she was there a year ago, the school was pretty pleased with her as a few kids still in the midst of being toilet trained.

<font color="0000ff">Daphne</font>,
There are no methods to clear the phlgem quickly. But the old folks always say got to watch the food that they eat.
Also, it depends on the type of cough he is having. Does he cough more in daytime or nightime/when weather is cold?

My daughter usually had the cold cough. So, she would cough lots at nights when she is asleep.

We had to refrain to give her chicken and cold drinks (not even room temperature water). No barley.

She also went back and fro Dr Alison's clinic and TCM. And subsequently she got better.

You can try bringing your boy to this TCM.

Wang Ru Tian @ Highland centre

Xuanting saw a couple of times and got better.

<font color="0000ff">Viewing videos on iphone/itouch</font>

Anybody has any recommended websites that can watch videos or sitcoms and in addition to download them onto iphone/itouch?

Care to pm me pls?

Hi, I have a Neo Garden buffet voucher $80 selling for $50. (inclusive of normal postage)

Applicable for normal buffet. (Good for birthdays)

Terms &amp; Conditions:

Expiry: 90 days from 29/03/09
Not applicable to Big Value Pacakge and all High Tea menus.
Limit to one voucher per order per day.
Not valid with other promotion or discount.
Only redeemable with regular price menu.

Pls pm me.

hi all,

I've 4packs of Huggies Ultra and 2 packs of Pull-Ups (both sized XL) to let go. Cheaper than BP price
happy.gif
PM if interested...! thks!

Dear ladies,

How is everyone doing? It has been a long time since we chat on this thread. I have a question to ask and so hope that you can share your experiences here.

Are all your little ones diaper free already? My girl is ok with peeing in the potty but not pooping in it. I tried so many ways and they didn't work at all. When I stop putting on her diapers, she ended up not doing her biz for 3 days!!!

Really dun know what to do with her. Anyone has any suggestions?

Hi Tracy, i think you must persist in the right way and reward her when she can do it even if she only pees in the potty. when matthias started learning how to pee and poo independently, i gave him sticker stars as a reward. hope that helps.

Hi Daphne,

I actually gave her rewards treats like biscuits or candy. It works for her pee pee but not poo poo. Maybe I should try the sticker reward.

hallo...our thread really tat quiettttt...hope everyone doing fine...

my girl still not totally diaper free...still need it at night...
dont know when she will totally diaperless...

Grinding teeth:
just to check any of your kiddo hav this problem? very irritating when hear it... espcially night...

Hi Mrs Ho,

Your girl grind her teeth when she is awake or asleep? My girl also likes to grind her teeth when she is in bed, abt to sleep. We told her that all her teeth will drop if she continues to do that. So now she don't do it anymore.

hey hi,
m girl nees diper for nite too... how to train for nite eh? now me tired of bm of #2... dunno when to start #1 on diaper free nite?

Hello,

Our thread is getting quieter these days.

How is everybody doing?

Leereiner, ve you succeeded in training #1 to be diaper free at night?

Tracy,
How is the potty training for your child?

Mrs Ho,

How is your son doing? Is he still grinding his teeth during his sleep?

Evon,
you are so early...at work already?
hmmm...our thread really quiet...

is my girl that grinding teeth.....after trying Tracy's method...seems work...but on &amp; off she still doing that...but not that bad...

wow! our thread so quiet these days! either our apr 06 child has grown independent else we are too busy with No. 2. hee hee hee!

anybody planning anything for the long august weekend? wanna throw/share some ideas around....

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Hi mummies! Sorry to intrude, i need to get Nestle Nan 3 milk sachets urgently.
If you have or know where to get them, please kindly PM me.
My budget is 50cents per sachet. Thanks for your help! </font></font>
happy.gif

hi mummies, i have a 3D2N chalet booking at Downtown east to let go. Period: 31Dec to 2Jan. DH went to book aranda country club also, so looking for pple to take over the downeast chalet. Anyone interested, please pm me, thanks

Hi ladies,

Happy New Year to all.

A friend of mine is looking for a babysitter near Sunrise Avenue. Need to start sometime mid sep 2010. Please pm me if u have anyone to recommend.

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.

Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For pregnant or nursing mum and infants 6 month up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 38

Pls PM me if u interested. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

ya mummies always busy, be it @ work or home lor... working 25hrs per day... or hope to have some more time leh... keke...

me created facebook account not long ago ya... can add me: [email protected]

busy bah when back home... now work bit lax so come in this thread to see see yah... #2 is coming to 15M ya... #1 is still yet wanna take off nite diaper yo... headache... how about yours?

Hi Leereiner,

Just added you to fackbook.

Ya, I'm busy with work too. But I'm always logged on to FB b'cos of my iphone.

My girl is still with night diaper too. She always drinked milk before she sleeps. So it is quite difficult to take away the diapers. But nowadays, I'm giving her milk slightly eariler. So she can empty her bladder before she sleeps. She still pee in the night but I think I will slowly monitor and hopefully can stop diaper soon.

hi Leereiner/Tracy,
hope you all dont mind if i add you all to my fb.

diaper free:
im glad that my girl free of diaper months back...really save the trouble and $$
I still put on the waterproof mattress protector, just in case. But so far so good (touch wood)....

wow!!! envy you leh, mrs ho... me still gotta buy diapers... sob**

hmmmm.... me gotta buckle up lor...

wonder can share how is the academic side of your kid eh? like read, write, english, maths, chinese? find that my gal's cc is lagging behind ya... worry me... does your kid go extra class/ ehrichment class? sorry me really ks after hear too much bah...

No need to envy me, think some other kids even earlier..but try not to force her..…when its time…they really know how to control…soon will be your turn.

Think im quite a bad/lazy mummy, dint bring her to any extra / enrichment class at all. We just let her learn in CC, but so far ok for us.
Sometime I feel bad that dint read for her or doing any extra home work for her…
Everyday when we reach home, we will just switch on TV….then eat then bath then sleep…
Just wonder how other mummy doing?

Hi mummies

sorry to interrupt.

I have 6 bottles of DOM (1litre) &amp; 1 bottle of Yomeishu (700ml) to sell. All brand new! Selling cheaper than retail and provide foc delivery. Pm me if keen. Thanks!! :)

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

Time passed fast. Our children now are in primary 2 this year. Hope all of you are doing well.

Happy new year by the way.

Back