Advise on how to apply for WTS section After 1 Yr of Joining

HI

Can you please grant me access to oversee sprees. I have been ordering from that site often and its very troublesome to go through email to the spree organisers as they do not respond quickly and also after I place my order and paid the amount it does not get updated on the thread and I have to keep sending email to them.

Please grant me access to the site.

thanks
joannateohj

Hi moderator,

I have been a member for more than a year but I am still not able to post in WTS Section, why is tis so while we were advice that we can start to post in WTS n Oversea spree. It is very disappointing. Pls grant me the access to post in these 2 sections. Your expedition pls. I have send email n posted on e thread to e moderator but nothing has been done so far?

Nana80jojoyeo

Dear Moderators, please grant me access to WTS section too. I have emailed you a few times but no response. Appreciate your assistance much!

Dear moderators

kindly grant me access to the WTS and overseas sprees.

have been a member for more than a year.

thanks.

hi,

i have been a member since November 2010. I was hoping you can activate my account on the WTS and overseas spree. its hard that i need to pm the seller everytime when i can instead comment on their thread.

Thanks.

Back