Looking for Tutor for Primary 5

mum_my

Dear Mummies, i need a tutor for my girl who will be in Primary 5 next year. Looking only for 1-to-1 at Tampines. Preferably teaches all subjects. Please PM me if you know of any. Thanks.

Dear Mummies, i need a tutor for my girl who will be in Primary 5 next year. Looking only for 1-to-1 at Tampines. Preferably teaches all subjects. Please PM me if you know of any. Thanks.

Hi do call Ms Janel Tan up at 8318 7919..
I really think she is worth a try she is really patience and helpful and never ever give up on her students, its really encouraging to see that and her tuition center provides free trial and assessment that are non obligatory and Booster consultations which really helped my son and daughters ... Not only that she also provide 24/7 assistance mobile app tht solved your child's question anytime anywhere... and her tuition center environment is really cosy located at katong opposite 112, plus she is doing only 1-1 or small focus group, which is really needed for students tht need extra helps...big grps like Mavis, Mindstretcher and kumon are nt really effective for the weaker students as the tutor don't really bother that much about individual needs...

* but im not sure if she still do home to home tuition if u are looking for home to home tuition also can call her up as she is doing a tuition agency as well and has a pool of tutors under her..

Hi there. We don't invite a tutor. DD's using a site beestar for home learning. It involves all subjects and math is free for all grade. Hope this helps.
Lisa

Back