JURONG WEST MOMMIES ... wanna make friends with u all

lisammilovemilo

hi , mommies , sammi here .. i am staying at jurong west ( near pioneer mall ) .. . last time , me used to be working , but now i am a homemaker looking after 3 kids since my maid left here back home .
i hope to make more friends thru this thread , and hopefully , we can have a meetup or watsoeva ...... thanks all mommies for ur time

regards ,

sammilovemilo (lee)

hi , superjay , poshies ..
how have u been doing ??
where u staying ???
me ald getting very sianz looking aft kids at home le but no body helping me look aft them leh ... haiz , very sad ! dunno what else can do ahh ........
doing housework also do until sianz , getting lazier each day , dun feel like touching anything else . ( but i have No Off day now .. SOB SOB )
my elder boy is going pri 1 next yr . luckily he ballot in West Grove Pri . but a lot pple cant ballot in , so sad ....... dunno why its just a neighbourhood sch , but yet so many pple are fighting a place for it . ( confused )

Hi lee,
I staying at st 61, actually very near to ur place also.

Wow ur son manage to get into west groove, tat very good, it is a good sch, me so envy & hopefuuly my son k get in the sch next time...

But still a long way cos he only 14 mths, haha...

U must be very busy looking after 3 kids.

hi , superjay ...ya .. me busy looking aft 3 kids but sometimes really getting bored . i know a lot pple saying west grove good school but me scared my son cant pick up with the work . btw , any home tutor to recommand ? cos me looking for home tutor for my son leh .. but dunno where to get a good one

yes, i sahm too, sometime i getting bored too. we just move to singapore, and now, trying to find school for my kids.

Hi Lee, SuperJay & Mona,

Is nice to hear you all frm JW. Im SAHM too with a bb boy 9months old. Hope we can get together and chat
happy.gif

And im staying very very near to pioneer mall blk 624. For those sahm like me, lets meet up for a drink ;)

hi there, i'm at st 65. now torn between looking for a good playgroup for my 18mths...do pop in msgs wld love to meet u all! cheers. btw, i'm new to the forum, what do u mean by sahm?

thanks venus =)

birdy, what's your budget, i have a lady doing for me now. she's actually attached to a company but i think can negotiate with her on a personal basis, i did the deal wif her company at $468, 2 times a week thru the company but will discontinue the contract once up to do it on a personal level to bring the cost down.

if interested, I can email you her contact you can check with her directly

Cheers

Hi edrickelleon, sorry for the late reply. My son having a fever, so worried. Wonder if it is cutting tooth can cause fever.
Are u stay at home mum too.

hi melly sorry for my late reply too.
It does cause fever at some point, and I notice they will also tend to be more cranky.

just a month ago, my son was down with fever to about 39.6 degrees...geez, was so worried sick and rush to kk in the middle of the night. after a few days of medication seem to subside then 2 weeks later fever shot up again 39 degrees..notices his front sharp teeth cutting up do guess its due to teething...but after fever cough and running nose for 2 weeks...sigh..see already heart pain also as he's on medication for a month. now he seems happy and back to his normal self...

birdy, as for alice, i think she's alright. i've had someone else before before alice which was terrible, so depending on your expectations. i came to realize sometimes you cannot expect much from these cleaners coz after all it's a job to them and not their own house. but each one of us have our own minimum expectations for what needs to be done in our house, as long as those are met, the rest I'll sort of like use it as a reminder for her to take note of...

hope this helps.

Cheers

Hi edrickelleon,
wow, he really does get cranky. He still unwell, can hear very phlegm like sound from him. Nose block every night. But he still sleep in ac room. Without ac, he'll never never sleep at all.
Heart ache n stress when hearing bb on medication for long period.

Hi Melly,

Sorry to hear that.
I hope he'll be better in the next couple of days.

My boy puke twice last nite. He was having running nose so I suspect the mucus (is that how I spell it?) gone down his throat while he's
sleeping and causing him difficuly to breath. So he cough and puke milk. Also suspect there's phlem. After the 2nd puke, my husband and I put our pillow in his cot and let him sleep with half of his body on the pillow so he's incline which we thot this way the mucus may not get into his throat. That's like 3 am! He slept thru till abt 5 for a feed then till 7 in d morning.

This morning when he cough, there's phlem accompanied with milk but not as much. I hope he's feeling ok by tomorrow as I arranged a trial class with 1 kindi.

it's end month with my sales targets really close. And I have another hour to get those targets as I'm off tomorrow. Being going home late for the past week as chasing targets, feeling really guilty about not spending more time with my boy! Sigh

hi, i just move to taman jurong and like to know more mummies staying in the vicinity.

if there is any gathering, pls pm or email me at [email protected].

My gal is born in Feb 07 and turning 3 yrs old this feb
happy.gif

Hi,
I've recently shifted from St42 to St.65 and is now looking for a playgroup/childcare for my May-07 girl.

i only know there's appletree around here.. any other recommendation?

Hi 2007 mummies
I am staying in jurong west st 64 and have a May-07 boy.

hi triple
there is pcf playgroup. the website is www.pcf.org.sg. You can check out the Pioneer area. They accept kids born in 07. My boy also born in May 07, & just started the apple tree playgroup yesterday.

Hey wanted to share with you guys a website selling boardgames for kids & adults, with free delivery in Jurong area
happy.gif
My son and nieces love playing boardgames, and it gets them off the tv, computer and handheld games. And the games also train the mind, and can hone the mind just like enrichment classes etc. Except that you do it in the comfort of your own home, and with friends and family. It's really great for family bonding. Oh and fantastic as gifts as well.

Go check it out www.myfirstgames.sg

Hi all Mummies,
I'm a free-lance facepainter who runs kids parties.
Please contact me if you all are looking for facepainting services for your kid's birthday!

Name:Mika
Contact 8138 2280
Email:[email protected]

hi. all mummies stay at Jurong west
I am a working mother of 3 stay at J.West St.81.
Next year my elder will be in P1. Can anyone provide me some feedback on the primary school around this area?
Appreciate that very much
happy.gif

Hi,

I am a mummy @ Jurong West too.. Nice meeting all of you... I have a girl who is entering P1 next year into West Grove Primary too but I heard many stories about teachers are always on MC and setting a date for review test and missed conducting in the end.. I heard from a parent, slightly worried now...

I have registered my girl into a small class of tuition now, luckily, I can trust the tutor on building my child up(because I known her for years) otherwise from what I heard, I am quite scared..

I am quite kiasu actually because I have a p5 turning p6 boy who I see working very hard for PSLE next year because the syllabus are very different and challenging now so must start otherwise I will repeat my mistake like I did with my boy.... Especially now that the country is growing rapidly, all the more have to build the up otherwise they are going to suffer in the future....

I hope everyone does well with their child!

Abi

Hi again,

Anyway I was looking for a piano teacher around my area, please help if you can.... I can return a favour by recommending my tutor to you ... hehe, paiseah :D

You can drop me a n email @ [email protected]. Thank you!!!!!!:):):):)

Hello all! I m staying in JW, near Pioneer MRT, a mother of 1 girl, also going to P1 next year. I am looking for a Chinese Tutor, any recommendation?? I doubt my girl can catch up when she goes into P1, she hardly speaks Mandarian at home, we are more like a Eng speaking family.

H, I just move to jw 2 mths ago....my gal also going to pri 1 next year
Its going to be a chaklenging year both for the kid n parent

Gargar, engage a tutor or enrol her to a chinese language school, it does help at least for my gal

Hi, i'm staying in JW, a mother of 3, I have a boy entering P1 next year into Westwood Pri Sch..

Abi, there's christofori at Gek Poh or Nanyang area, if you are looking for private tutor, please pm me at [email protected]

Gargar, you may check it out at 天下 at Jurong Point. Currently my kids are in Berries (Woodlands Branch), and they have learned a lot from there. Heard 天下 is similarly to Berries

Back