Any baby taking singulair medicine before?

rainbowdst

hi, my 19m old gal has been prescribed singulair to treat her cough with pghlem. But seems she got problem to sleep and always cry. I do not know the problem or which part that is not comfortable with her.
my hubby said isit because of the medicine she take?? We saw new PD as the previous PD medicine never make my gal heal from her cough n flu, have always to go back again then is get better. And is always take damn long time for my gal to recover from her cough n flu. Hence we switdh PD.

Any advice mummy who took this singulair before??

My son took Singulair when he was around 6 months 'cos he was diagnose with mild bronchitis.

My son was also having serious flu and nose block but no cough and his breathing sound is vy loud which worry us. My son was sick for quite long as well, i think around 1 month plus since around 4 month plus and he didn't recover. My PD says to young for antibiotic and also hope that my son will recover. That's why it got drag quite sometime.

After that we change PD and the new PD told us that my son alrady have bronchitis so advice is better that we can treat faster to avoid it get even serious. So Singulair was prescribe and if i remember correctly need to take for 5 days. After this treatement my son recover fully.

Thx mummy, the PD describe singulair for 7 days to finish it. On previous PD she did take antibiotic partly is for the fever but the cough n flu is still there. Since taking the new medicine from this new PD my gal seems cant go to sleep and lack of sleep despite one of the medicine cause drowsiness. Haizzz i feel damn lousy and stress when i cant calm her down and she keep crying because she is very tired yet cant sleep.
Will call the PD tomorrow to check isit because of singulair or other medicines?? Heard singulair is good but give some side effects on infant behaviour change etc

My girl took Singular before and it works on her...and she is ok...
if for phlegm, you can try flumicil it is very good too..

Back